Location and hours
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 8:45 PM|
|3:00 PM - 8:45 PM|
- Med Mix Plates
- Gyro Plate
- Shish Tawook Plate
- Veggie Combo PlateUnique combination plate of falafels, hummus, baba ghanoush, tabbouleh salad, bean salad, grape leaves, and tahini sauce. Served with warm pita bread.
- Kofta Kebob PlateSkewered minced lamb and beef mixed with herbs and spices charbroiled. Served over rice, comes with humus, and Greek salad. Served with warm pita bread.
- Falafel PlateFive pieces of falafel. Served with salad and humus. Topped with tahini sauce. Served with warm pita bread.
- Chicken and RiceSignature plate made of chicken grilled with rice, parsley tomato, and spices. Served with salad and tzatziki sauce. Served with warm pita bread.
- Lamb and RiceSignature plate made of lamb grilled with rice, parsley tomato, and spices. Served with salad and tzatziki sauce. Served with warm pita bread.
- Med Mix Sandwiches
- Gyro SandwichLamb, beef, or chicken wrapped with lettuce, tomato, onion, and tzatziki sauce.
- Kefta Kebob SandwichKefta meat wrapped with hummus, lettuce, tomato, onions, and tabbouleh. Topped with tahini sauce.
- Falafel SandwichFalafel, hummus, lettuce, onions, and tabbouleh. Topped with tahini sauce.
- Eggplant SandwichFried eggplant wrapped with baba ghanoush, lettuce, tomato, onion, and tabbouleh.
- Hummus SandwichHummus, fava beans, lettuce, tomato, onions, and tabbouleh.
- Cheese BurgerCharbroiled beef, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, and aioli sauce.
- Med Mix Salads
- Gyro SaladGyro meat served on Greek salad. Topped with tzatziki sauce.
- Chicken SaladGrilled chicken served on Greek salad topped with tzatziki sauce.
- Falafel SaladFour pieces of falafel served on a Greek salad. Topped with tahini sauce.
- Greek SaladRomaine, tomato, onions, cucumber, olives, fetta cheese, and house dressing.
- Tabbouleh SaladChopped parsley, tomato, onion, bulgur wheat, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, and spices.
- HummusCrushed garbanzo beans with tahini.
- Baba GhanoushCharbroiled eggplant and spices.
- TzatzikiYogurt, mint, cucumber, garlic, and spices.
- FalafelsSingle Piece. Deep fried vegetarian plate made with chickpeas, cilantro parsley, onions, and spices.
- SpanakopitaPhyllo dough stuffed with spinach, feta cheese, and onion served with tzatziki sauce.
- French Fries
- Greek FriesFries topped with spices, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce.
- Mixed BeansFava beans, garbanzo beans, parsley, garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- BaklavaLayers of fillo dough stuffed with walnut, almond, and pistachio.
- Choco BaklavaRolled fillo dough filled with chocolate and peanut.
- HalvahVegan sweet with sesame paste.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Med Mix delivery in Seattle with Uber Eats?
Yes. Med Mix delivery is available on Uber Eats in Seattle.
Is Med Mix delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Med Mix delivery is available to your location in Seattle.
How do I order Med Mix delivery online in Seattle?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Med Mix menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Med Mix online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Med Mix here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Med Mix order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Med Mix order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Med Mix delivery in Seattle?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Med Mix order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.