Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
- Vegetable Samosa
- Mixed Vegetable Pakora
- Podi Idly
- Medhu Vada
- Dahi Vada
- Bhel Puri
- Banana Fry
- Onion PakoraSix pieces of sliced marinated onion fried with chickpea flour.
- Idly Vada ComboIdly and vada served with chutneys and sambar.
- Sambar VadaTwo deep fried lentil donuts dipped in sambar.
- Rasam VadaTwo deep fried lentil donuts dipped in rasam.
- Onion & Hot Chili Uthappam
- Paneer & Peas Uthappam
- 5 Cocktail UthappamChefs choice of five varieties of mini uthappam with chana curry.
- Plain UthappamPancake made from rice and lentil flour.
- Tomato & Peas UthappamPancake made from rice and lentil flour with tomato and peas.
- Onion UthappamPancake made from rice and lentil flour with onion.
- Onion & Peas UthappamPancake made from rice and lentil flour with onion and peas.
- Onion, Tomato & Chili UthappamPancake made from rice an lentil flour with onion, tomato and chillies.
- Vegetable UthappamPancake made from rice and lentil flour with mixed vegetables.
- Mayura Special Cheese & Veggie UthappamPancake made from rice and lentil flour with cheese and mixed vegetables.
Soups and Salads
- Vegetable Soup
- RasamSour and spicy South Indian soup garnished with cilantro.
- Ghee Roast
- Paper Dosa
- Paper Masala Dosa
- Mysore Masala Dosa
- Plain DosaGolden grilled crispy crepe made from fermented rice and lentil batter.
- Onion & Hot Chili DosaGolden grilled crispy crepe with onion and jalapeño stuffing.
- Butter Masala DosaGolden grilled buttered crispy crepe with mildly spiced mashed potato filling.
- Cheese DosaCrispy crepe stuffed with spicy mozzarella cheese.
- Spring DosaCrispy crepe stuffed with fresh vegetables.
- Paneer Bhurji DosaCrispy crepe stuffed with flavored Indian cottage cheese.
- Spinach Masala DosaCrispy crepe with spinach, garlic, mint and stuffed with mildly spiced potatoes.
- Sada Mysore DosaPlain crispy crepe with spicy chutnet spred.
- Egg Bhurji DosaCrispy crepe stuffed with scrambled eggs cooked with spices.
- Masala DosaGolden grilled crispy crepe with mildly spiced mash potato filling
- Bhindi Masala
- Chana Palak
- Eggplant Masala
- Gobi Manchurian
- Kerala Special Avial
- Aloo PalakPotato and spinach cooked in aromatic sauce.
- Chana MasalaGarbanzo beans cooked in exotic spices.
- Mushroom MasalaButtoned mushrooms cooked with garlic and spices.
- Vegetable KormaMixed vegetables cooked in coconut sauce.
- Palak TofuIndian cottage cheese cooked with pureed spinach and spices.
- Mutter PaneerIndian cottage cheese and green peas cooked in savory sauce.
- Paneer Butter MasalaIndian cottage cheese cooked in asilky smooth tomato gravy.
- Mushroom PalakMushroom and spinach cooked in savory sauce.
- RaitaOnion, cucumber and carrots in yogurt.
- Steamed Rice
- PapadumDeep fried lentil wafers.
- Gun PowderA blend of chili powder and year dal.
- Coconut Milk
- Pickle(4oz)Mixed vegetables / Lemon /Mango in savory spice blend.
- Mango ChutneyMango in spice blend.
- Dosa or Idly BatterDosa/ Idly Batter
Fresh ground dosa batter and Idly, no preservatives, Vegan and gluen-free
- Chicken Curry
- Chicken Tandoori
- Chicken 65
- Chicken KormaBoneless chicken cooked in delicious blend of spices.
- Chettinad ChickenChicken cooked in Tamil Nadu style (Southern India).
- Chicken TikkaMarinated boneless chicken cooked in Tandoor oven.
- Chicken VindalooChicken & potato cooked in a spicy sauce.
- Chicken PalakChicken cooked in spinach gravy with spices.
- Tandoori Mix & KebabPlatter with tandoori chicken & kebabs.
Meats and Seafood
- Lamb Palak
- Red Fish Curry (Spicy)
- Fish Fry
- Shrimp Masala
- Fish Curry
- Lamb KormaLamb cooked in delicious blend of spices.
- Lamb KarahiStir fried lamb with tomatoes, onions & spices.
- Lamb VindalooLamb & potato cooked in spicy sauce.
- Goat PalakGoat cooked in spinach gravy with spices.
- Goat Curry / VindalooChunks of goat & potato cooked in spicy sauce.
- Lamb KebabMinced lamb with spices cooked in a tandoori.
- Shrimp Pepper FryShallow fried marinated shrimp
- Branzino Fish Fry (whole fish, marinated with spices and shallow fried
- Mayura Special AppamGluten free bread made from fermented rice.
- Plain NaanWhite bread cooked in a tandoor.
- Onion Naan / KulchaNaan topped with garlic/ginger/onion and cilantro.
- Butter NaanNaan topped with melted butter.
- Kerala PorothaMulti layered bread.
- Poori(1pcs)Deep fried whole wheat puffed bread.
- ChapatiWhole wheat bread cooked over open flame.
- RotiWhole wheat bread cooked in a tandoor.
- Cheese NaanWhite bread stuffed with cheese
- Garlic NanBread made of flour topped with garlic and cilantro
- Chicken BiriyaniFlavored rice with chicken cooked in special blend of spices.
- Vegetable BiriyaniFlavored rice with seasonal fresh vegetables, spices and nuts.
- Lamb BiriyaniFlavored rice and Lamb cooked in special blend of spices.
- Lemon Rice / Garlic RiceFlavored rice with any of the above.
- Tamarind RiceRice flavored with tangy tamarind sauce and spices.
- Goat BiriyaniMutton (Goat with bones) cooked with spices and rice, on a slow flame, served with pickle and raitha
Lunch and Dinner Special
- Choice of any TWO Veg Dishes Served with Rice & Naanmix vegetables/
- Choice of any TWO Non Veg. DishesChicken Tikka Masala/Kebab/ Lamb Korma/ Fish Curry/
Chicken Tikka/ Chicken Curry
- Chicken Tikka Masala ComboServed with rice and naan.
- Kerala Special Chicken Curry
- Kerala Special Appam / Porotta / Idiyappam with Chicken CurryGluten free rice pancake / porotta with Kerala chicken curry.
- Kerala Special Appam / Porotta / Idiyappam with Fish CurryGluten free rice pancake / porotta with Kerala fish curry.
- Kerala Special Appam / Porotta / Idiyappam with KormaPorotta / appam with vegetables cooked in coconut sauce.
- Kerala Special Red Fish CurryFish cooked in Kerala style with Indian spices. (Spicy)
- Poori (3Pcs) with Masala / Chana
- Mayura Special Dum BiriyaniFlavored rice cooked with chicken & spices in Kerala style.
- Mayura Special Shrimp BiriyaniFlavored rice cooked with shrimp and spices in Kerala style.
- Vegetarian ThaliAssorted three veg dishes with rice and naan bread
- Non-Veg ThaliTwo veg dishes with a non-veg dish(chicken/fish curry) with rice and naan bread
- Gulab Jamun
- Madras Payasam
- Carrot HalwaSweet dessert pudding made with shredded carrots & milk.
- Carrot Halwa with Ice creamCarrot halwa served with vanilla ice cream.
- Ras MalaiSugary white balls of paneer soaked in cardamom flavored cream.
- Vanilla Ice cream
- Plum CakePlum cake made of fruits, nuts, raisins, sugar, and refined wheat flour. (800Gms.)
- Indian Tea
- Fresh Lime Soda
- Soft Drinks
- Bottled Water
- Ginger Beer
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Mayura delivery in Los Angeles with Uber Eats?
Yes. Mayura delivery is available on Uber Eats in Los Angeles.
Is Mayura delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Mayura delivery is available to your location in Los Angeles.
How do I order Mayura delivery online in Los Angeles?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Mayura menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Mayura online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Mayura here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Mayura order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Mayura order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Mayura delivery in Los Angeles?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Mayura order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.