Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Alexandria
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant
- Avocado SaladDiced avocado mixed with tomatoes, onions, peppers, cilantro, and vinaigrette..
- KategnaToasted injera cooled with awaze and Ethiopian purified butter or olive oil.
- Sambusa LentilsA pair of baked Ethiopian style phyla dough pockets with a savory filling. Your choice of meat or lentils.
- Sambusa MeatA pair of baked Ethiopian style phyla dough pockets with a savory filling. Your choice of meat or lentils.
- Timatim FitfitDiced vine ripened tomatoes, peppers, onions, and crumbled injera, tossed in awaze and olive oil vinaigrette.
- Taste of MakedaAvocado salad, miser wot, gomen besega, tibs wot, awaze tibs, doro wot, and doro tibs
- Veggie ComboMiser wot, kik alecha, shiro, atakitat wot, fasolia wot, and gomen wt.
- Atakilt Wot VegCabbage, potato, carrot cooked with onion, ginger, and garlic with a touch of turmeric.
- Engudae DuletPortobello mushroom finely chopped and mixed with olive oil, mitmita, and cardamom.
- Engudae TibsPortobello mushroom sauteed with onion, garlic, tomato, and a touch of awaze sauce.
- Gomen WotFinely chopped collard greens cooked in steam with mild seasoning.
- Kaye Sir VegBeets, carrot, potato cooked with minced onion, and garlic.
- Kik Alecha VegYellow split peas are cooked in finely chopped onion garlic, and oil with a touch of turmeric and subtle blend of herbs.
- Mesir WotRed split lentils stewed with finely chopped onion, garlic, oil, and Ethiopian herb.
- ShiroChickpea flour mixed with onion, oil, garlic, ginger, and cook on medium heat for several minutes.
- Bozena ShiroLean dice of marinated beef simmered in traditional chickpea gravy and seasoned with purified butter.
- Geba WetaMorsel cuts of marbled prime beef cooked in its own fat with rosemary, onions, jalapenos and Ethiopian spices.
- Gomen BesegaMarbled cuts of beef in a mild onions sauce with chopped collard greens and garlic.
- Gored GoredMorsel cuts of beef marinated in a hot berbere-butter.
- KitfoExtra lean cuts of prime beef are finely chopped and mixed with seasoned clarified butter and mitmita. Served with mash Ethiopian feta cheese.
- Makeda TibsTender tips of marinated rib eye beef cooked with peppers, onion, garlic, and a touch of rosemary.
- Quanta FirfirSeasoned Ethiopian style beef jerky cooked in light berbere sauce, and tossed with pieces of broken injera.
- Tibs WotDiced lean beef seasoned on a hot skillet, slow cooked in berbere stew.
- Zilzil TibsCriss crosscut chain of beef marinated in awaze, red wine, and stir-fried with onion and jalapeno.
- Doro WotLegs of range chicken are slow cooked in a dense stew of onions, berbere, and kibbeh. A boiled egg is knife poked and simmered in the stew. A high holiday treat.
- Awaze TibsStrips of the leg of lamb marinated in awaze and sauteed with onions, garlic, and pepper.
- Derek TibsTender cubes from the shoulder of lamb are rubbed with the chef's blend of Ethiopian seasoning and stir-fried with onions, garlic, jalapeno pepper, fresh rosemary, and finished with red wine.
- Lega TibsStrips of the leg of lamb and sauteed with onions, garlic, and pepper.
- Yabeg KikilPieces of lamb cooked for perfection with garlic, ginger, and onion finished with turmeric.
- Assa DuletGrounded tilapia fish mixed with diced onion, jalapeno, seasoned with cardamom olive oil, and mitmita.
- Assa GoulashSalmon simmering slowly with onion, garlic, tomato, jalapeno, a touch of awaze sauce, and white wine.
- Tilapia Fish-Fish cutletsIn-season freshwater whole fish or fillet prepared Ethiopian style moist fakes inside its crispy skin
- Tuna KitifoRed fish tuna finely chopped and mixed with olive oil, cardamom and mitmita (Can be served med-rare)
- K: Chicken Nuggets with fries
- K: Mac and Cheese
- K: Rice w/ChickenJasmine rice cooked with chicken sauteed in a flavorful awaze or turmeric sauce.
- K: ShiroChickpea flour mixed with onion, garlic, ginger, and cooked on medium heat.
- K: SpaghettiSpaghetti sauteed with tomato sauce.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant delivery in Alexandria with Uber Eats?
Yes. Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Alexandria.
Is Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Alexandria.
How do I order Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant delivery online in Alexandria?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant delivery in Alexandria?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.