Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare Menu and Delivery in Draper
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||All Day Menu|
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||Lunch Menu|
|4:00 PM - 7:30 PM||Lunch Menu|
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||All Day Menu|
|4:00 PM - 7:30 PM||All Day Menu|
Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare
- Sate AyamGrill chicken skewer served with sweet and savory peanut sauce.
- Roti CanaiFlatbread with curry sauce.Popular
- Martabak TelorThin pancakes stuffed with chopped beef, scallion, and eggs.
- KwekengTofu skin stuffed with ground pork and fish.
- LumpiaIndonesian eggroll with minced pork, dried shrimp, bamboo shoot, vermicelli noodle, carrots.
- Honey Glazed Lollipop WingsSpicy. Karaage style fried chicken wings in sweet and spicy sauce.Popular
- Sate BabiPork Sate. Non halal
Soup & Salad
- Gado GadoIndonesian salad of blanched vegetables, hard-boiled egg, fried tofu, cucumber, green leaves, tomato, crispy shallots, shrimp crackers in peanut sauce dressing.
- Sop PangsitPork and shrimp wonton soup.Popular
Meat & Poultry
- Firecracker Basil ChickenStir fry sliced chicken breast meat in spicy basil sauce. Served with steam rice.Popular
- Sweet and Spicy Pork RibsCrispy pork ribs in sweet-spicy lemongrass sauce. Served with steam rice.Popular
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Udang Saus MentegaJumbo prawn in a sweet buttery sauce with scallion and onion. Served with steam rice.
- Red Curry FishSpicy. Slice codfish cooked in red curry sauce, basil leaves, peas and carrots, and onion. Served with steam rice.Spicy
- Ginger Scallion FishSlice codfish stir fry in special house sauce. Served with steam rice.Popular
- Salt and Pepper CalamariTempura calamari dust with garlicky salt and pepper seasoningPopular
- Prawn Chili JamBreaded shrimp stir fry in spicy chili jam
Rice & Noodles
- Kwetiau GorengStir-fry big flat rice noodles with egg, vegetables, and sliced chicken.
- Singapore NoodleStir fry curry rice noodle with egg, vegetable, pork charsiu, chicken, and shrimpPopular
- Nasi Goreng JawaTraditional Javanese fried rice with sliced chicken, vegetables, and spices, seasoned with sweet soy sauce and served with a fried egg, crispy shallots, cucumber pickle, and shrimp crackers.Popular
- LaksaSpicy. Popular Malaysian spicy rice noodle soup with chicken, prawn, topped with boiled egg, bean sprout, basil, and crispy shallot based on rich spicy curry soup.Spicy
- Mie Tek TekIndonesian stir-fry flavorful noodles in sweet soy sauce with egg, chicken, and vegetables served with pickled cucumber and a fried egg.Popular
- Dan Dan NoodleEgg noodle top with minced pork and vegetable.
- Beehon GorengStir-fry rice noodles with chicken, egg, and vegetables.
- Mie AyamSavory Jakarta seasoned chicken egg noodle topped with fried wonton, baby bok choy, bean sprout, and chicken broth on the side.
- Wanton MieSeasoned egg noodle with sweet pork belly, pork and shrimp dumpling, and baby bok choy and chicken broth on the side.
- Eefoo MieCrispy egg noodle served in a thick savory brown sauce with shrimp, fish, chicken, scallion, baby bok choy, carrots, and onion.
- Mie Babi BaliInspired by Balinese noodle style braised pork belly in a sweet-savory sauce.
- Simply NoodleThe name says it all. A simple stir-fry egg noodle, with bean sprout, scallion in soy sauce.
- Stir Fry Glass Noodle With PrawnMung bean glass noodle stir fry with prawn, pork charsiu, chicken, and veggies
- Cah KangkungStir-fry water spinach in garlic sauce. Served with steam rice.
- Terong BaladoEggplant stir fry in Indonesia chili sambal sauce. Served with steam rice.
- Curry TofuFry tofu cooked in coconut red curry sauce. Served with steam rice.Popular
- String Bean with Blackbean SauceStir fry string bean with blackbean sauce
- String Bean with Spicy BelacanStir fry string bean with shrimp paste and chili sambal
- Sambal TerasiSpicy. Tomato chili jam with belacan shrimp paste.Spicy
- Steam RicePopular
- AcarPickle fresh cucumber and red onion.
- Krupuk GorengShrimp cracker.
Drinks and Sweets
- Ice Milo
- Bottle Soda
- Fresh Coconut
- Thai Ice TeaPopular
- Mango Sticky RicePopular
- Es CampurIndonesian shaving ice with jelly, fruits, syrup, and condensed milk.
- Es CendolGreen rice flour jelly served with coconut milk, palm sugar, and shaved ice.
Meat & Poultry
- Gulai KambingGoat cooked in yellow curry sauce. Served with steam rice.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare delivery in Draper with Uber Eats?
Yes. Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare delivery is available on Uber Eats in Draper.
Is Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare delivery is available to your location in Draper.
How do I order Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare delivery online in Draper?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare delivery in Draper?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Makanmakan Asian Streat Food Fare order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.