Mad Seoul Menu and Delivery in Berkeley
Location and hours
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 7:44 PM|
- The Seoul HeatSpicy chicken over rice base, with kimchi, pickled cucumber, prepared zucchini, carrots, and mung bean sprouts.97% (34)
- The ClassicThis bowl is Korean bibimbap. Rice base, with bulgogi (beef), mushrooms, mung bean sprouts, broccoli, zucchini, pickled cucumbers, pickled turnip, and red cabbage.100% (31)
- The ZenBrown rice base, topped with tofu with delicious pickled cucumber, mushrooms, zucchini, carrots, red cabbage, and broccoli.87% (8)
Build Your Own
- Build a BowlWhite or Brown rice base topped with your choice of mouthwatering grilled protein and five vegetable sides.98% (127)
- Kid's BowlChoice of protein and two vegetable sides over a bed of rice or quinoa (children under 12 years only).80% (5)
- Build a SaladBed of lettuce topped with your choice of mouthwatering grilled protein and five vegetable sides.100% (7)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Mad Seoul delivery in Berkeley with Uber Eats?
Yes. Mad Seoul delivery is available on Uber Eats in Berkeley.
Is Mad Seoul delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Mad Seoul delivery is available to your location in Berkeley.
How do I order Mad Seoul delivery online in Berkeley?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Mad Seoul menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Mad Seoul online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Mad Seoul here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Mad Seoul order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Mad Seoul order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Mad Seoul delivery in Berkeley?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Mad Seoul order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.