Lucy’s Pleasantville Menu and Delivery in Pleasantville
Location and hours
|Monday - Thursday
|4:00 PM - 10:30 PM
|4:00 PM - 10:30 PM
|12:00 PM - 11:30 PM
|12:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Between Two Pillows
- Basement BurgerDouble smash burger. Smashed onions, American cheese, and pickles with basement sauce. Served with tater tots.#1 most liked
- Smash BurgerLettuce, tomato, onions, and pickles. Served with tater tots.
- Cheese SteakShaved certified Angus beef, onions, mushrooms, and cheese sauce on a hoagie roll. Served with tater tots.
- Bud Light, Individual 12oz bottle beer (4.2% ABV)Bud Light is a premium light lager with a superior drinkability that has made it the best-selling and most popular beer in the United States. Bud Light is brewed using a blend of premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice.
Bud Light is a light-bodied beer featuring a fresh, clean taste with a subtle hop aroma, delicate malt sweetness and a crisp finish that delivers the ultimate refreshment.
- Budweiser, Individual 12oz bottle beer (5.0% ABV)Budweiser is a medium-bodied, flavorful, crisp American-style lager. Brewed with the best barley malt and a blend of premium hop varieties, it is an iconic beer, celebrated in America. Introduced in 1876, The King of Beers is a crisp, refreshing American-style lager. Budweiser is popular to enjoy with friends, socializing, and at barbecues, and pairs well with pizza, burgers, or fried chicken.
Brewing Process: The yeast we use in brewing Budweiser is proprietary to Anheuser-Busch. It's also directly descended from the original Budweiser yeast culture first used by Adolphus Busch in 1876. Water undergoes a multistage filtration process to assure purity, quality and consistency.
- Heineken, Individual 12oz bottle beer (5.0% ABV)
- Michelob Ultra, Individual 12oz bottle beer (4.2% ABV)Michelob ULTRA is the superior light beer brewed for those who go the extra mile to live an active, balanced lifestyle. Containing only 95 calories and 2.6 carbs, Michelob ULTRA is a light lager brewed with the perfect balance of Herkules hops and wholesome grains, producing a light citrus aroma and a crisp, refreshing finish.
From four of nature's simplest ingredients—barley, hops, yeast and water—we brew some of the most satisfying, complex beers. But it takes time, patience and skill to get it just right. Here's how we do it; we think you'll appreciate the results.
- Stella Artois, Individual 12oz bottle beer (5.2% ABV)Enjoy the European way with the #1 best-selling Belgian beer in the world. With its wonderful floral aroma, well-balanced malt sweetness, crisp hop bitterness, and a soft dry finish, Stella Artois is the perfect beer to pair with food and friends.
At Stella Artois, we are extremely proud of our Belgian roots. Our story can be seen on every bottle of Stella Artois. If you look closely, hints of our origins are proudly displayed.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Lucy’s Pleasantville delivery in Pleasantville with Uber Eats?
Yes. Lucy’s Pleasantville delivery is available on Uber Eats in Pleasantville.
Is Lucy’s Pleasantville delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Lucy’s Pleasantville delivery is available to your location in Pleasantville.
How do I order Lucy’s Pleasantville delivery online in Pleasantville?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Lucy’s Pleasantville menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Lucy’s Pleasantville online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Lucy’s Pleasantville here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Lucy’s Pleasantville order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Lucy’s Pleasantville order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Lucy’s Pleasantville delivery in Pleasantville?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Lucy’s Pleasantville order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.