Location and hours
11333 Coursey Boulevard, Baton Rouge, LA 70816
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu_1|
|3:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Menu_2|
Los Reyes Mexican Grill
Mexican• Read 5-Star Reviews • More info
Open until 8:00 PM
35–45 min • $1.49
15–25 min • 2.2 mi
Picked for you
- Fajita Chicken Quesadilla$19.99Served with jalapenos, sour cream, and guacamole.
- Fajita Nachos$17.49On flat corn tortillas, served with jalapeños, sour cream, and guacamole.
- Shredded Chicken Quesadilla$17.49Served with jalapenos, sour cream, and guacamole.
- Fajitas De Pollo$24.99Grilled chicken. Served with sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole, cheddar cheese, tortillas, your choice of tortilla soup or Mexican rice and refried beans, or black beans. Whole wheat and corn tortillas are available.
- Tacos Tradicional$18.74Crispy or soft tacos filled with seasoned beef or shredded ancho chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, and queso fresco. Served with Mexican rice and refried beans or black beans. Three crispy or soft tacos. Served with Mexican rice and your choice of refried beans or black beans. Available on whole wheat or corn tortilla.
- Santa Fe Egg Rolls$15.00Three egg rolls stuffed with diced chicken breast, spinach, black beans, red peppers, cheese, and corn. Deep fried. Served with side reina sauce.
- Cheese Fries$13.74Fries topped with melted cheese and jalapenos. Served with a side of ranch.
- Potato Skins$13.74Three, filled with beef and chili sauce and topped with melted cheese. Served with jalapeños and a side of pepino sauce.
- Las Flautas$13.74Four rolled corn tortillas stuffed with beef or shredded ancho chicken and fried. Served with queso sauce.
- Hummus Picante$12.49A spicy blend of chickpeas, lime, garlic, and sesame sauce, garnished with pico. Served with tortillas.
- Queso Frito$16.24Pan-fried cheese del caribe in olive oil, garnished with black olives, tomatoes, and cilantro. Served with spicy hummus and tortillas.
- Queso Blanco$11.24Melted white cheese.Popular
- Queso Blanco Compuesto$14.99Melted cheese sauce mixed with your choice of seasoned ground beef or spinach or seafood.
- Trio Dip$16.24
- Guacamole$14.99Made in-house daily. Prepped and topped with fresh pico de gallo.
- Bean Dip$8.74Frijoles. Refried beans mixed with jalapeños and topped with queso sauce.
- Hummamole$14.99A mix of guacamole and hummus picante, garnished with pico de gallo, and cilantro.
- Fajita Nachos$17.49On flat corn tortillas, served with jalapeños, sour cream, and guacamole.Popular
- El Rey Supremo Nachos$18.74Tortilla chips drizzled with refried beans and queso sauce, filled with beef or fajita chicken, and topped with melted cheese, tomatoes, black olives, sour cream, and sliced jalapenos.
- Nachos$16.24On flat corn tortillas. Served with jalapeños and sour cream.
Soups & Salads
Burritos / Chimis
From the Grill
Platos De México
A La Carte
Hear from people who love this spot
1 month ago