Location and hours
|5:00 PM - 8:40 PM|
|Monday - Tuesday|
|Wednesday - Saturday|
|5:00 PM - 8:40 PM|
- Fried Calamari$21.00Our calamari rings and yuca are fried to crispy perfection and served with sarsa criolla and dipping sauce.100% (7)
- Aji de Gallina Wontons$17.00Crispy fried wontons stuffed with delicious Aji de Gallina filling and served with a sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Yucas Huancaina$14.00Crispy fried yuccas served with traditional yellow pepper huancaina sauce.88% (17)
- Tenderloin Anticucho$29.00A wildly popular dish found across Peru. Skewers of tender marinated beef tenderloin seasoned with a unique blend of spices and peppers, accompanied by grilled potato and Peruvian corn. Served hot from the fire in a cast iron skillet with a spicy dipping sauce.
- Parmesan Scallops$29.00Tender scallops marinated in our secret recipe, topped with butter and sizzling Parmesan cheese.66% (3)
Soups and Salads
- Organic Quinoa Salad$19.00Our super-grain organic quinoa is combined with cherry tomatoes, raisins, cilantro, black olives, fresh Peruvian corn, red onions, avocado, fresh-squeezed lime, vinegar, olive oil, and a red wine reduction for an expertly balanced salad packed full of protein and flavor.83% (6)
- Amanda’s Salad$16.00Organic mixed greens, ripe cherry tomato, sliced strawberries, cilantro, julienned red onions, olive oil, and fresh lime juice, topped with Parmesan cheese.
Entrees from the Sea
- Shrimp Tacu Tacu$35.00Mouth-watering shrimp sauteed to perfection in a creamy aji Amarillo sauce and served on a crispy bed of tacu tacu (white beans and rice cooked together with Peruvian spices).100% (4)
- Macho Fish$47.00This iconic, classic Peruvian dish is a must-try from the coast of lima. A fillet of the catch of the day, pan seared, dressed with a hearty seafood stew and served over garlic white rice.75% (4)
- Grilled Octopus$35.00Tender octopus anticuchado grilled to perfection served on top of pan seared potatoes finished with sarsa Criolla.75% (8)
- Seafood Tacu Tacu$36.00This dish features our blend of delicious seafood sauteed in a savory tomato-based stew and served over our signature blend of white rice, beans, and Peruvian flavors tacu tacu.66% (3)
- Seafood Rice$38.00Our garlic rice is mixed with a mildly spicy seafood stew, cream, and Parmesan cheese to create an incredibly moist rice dish reminiscent of paella.
- Grouper Cau Cau$47.00A wonderful example of criollo cuisine, a generous 8 oz fillet of grouper, pan seared and cooked together with seafood in a stew packed of flavor, served over potato and jasmine rice.
- Pasta Del Mar$41.00Sautéed seafood tossed with hand-made fettuccine with a light sauce of white wine with a touch of cream.
Entrees from the Land
- Lomo Saltado$35.00Juicy beef tenderloin sauteed in the wok with Roma tomatoes and red onions served au jus over white rice and hand-cut fried potatoes, the traditional way.91% (35)
- Tacu Tacu Limeno$39.00Lomo saltado the lima way – tenderloin beef sauteed in the wok with Roma tomatoes and red onions, served au jus over delicious tacu tacu (our signature blend of beans and rice) and topped with a fried egg.100% (3)
- Aji de Gallina$31.00One of Peru's most iconic dishes! Creamy organic chicken breast stew flavored with aromatic Peruvian yellow pepper finished with Parmesan cheese and hardboiled egg served with white rice.92% (14)
- Lomo Saltado and Huancaina Pasta$41.00Tenderloin beef sauteed in the wok with Roma tomatoes and red onions and served au jus over our house-made fettuccine with a creamy yellow chili and cheese sauce.100% (4)
- Tallarin Saltado$39.00Juicy beef tenderloin sautéed in the wok with roma tomatoes, red onions, and soy sauce, tossed with hand-crafted pasta. Tofu or chicken also available.
- Lamb Shank (Seco de Cordero)$57.00Slow-roasted lamb shank is cooked for hours in a cilantro broth until so tender it falls apart on your fork. Served with rice and white beans seasoned with pork, and garnished with sarsa Criolla - a zesty and crisp onion salad.100% (9)
Vegetarian Entree Options
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar delivery in Fort Myers-Naples with Uber Eats?
Yes. Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar delivery is available on Uber Eats in Fort Myers-Naples.
Is Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar delivery is available to your location in Fort Myers-Naples.
How do I order Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar delivery online in Fort Myers-Naples?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar delivery in Fort Myers-Naples?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.