Libanais Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Lincolnwood
Location and hours
|9:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Picked for you
- Hummos Beirut
- Combo Kabob Plate
- Chicken Shawarma Wrap
Family Style Trays
- Family Style Dinner
- Family Style Appetizer Tray
Soups and Salad
- Lentil Soup
- Taboule Salad
- Fattoush Salad
- Tahini Salad
- Yogurt Cucumber Salad
- Tomato Sumac Salad
- Rocca Baklava SaladJuicy chicken shawarma mixed with fresh arugula, tomatoes & onions, topped with glazed pecans and served in a sweet crunchy baklava shell makes for a delicious summer salad! Our simple but tasteful olive oil, garlic and lemon juice dressing is the perfect finishing touch
- Lebanese Village SaladLettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes and onions dressed with lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil.
- Falafel SaladLettuce, tomatoes, pickles, turnips, radish, parsley, mint leaves, three pieces of falafel, and tahini dressing
- Hummos Beirut
- Hummos Shawarma
- M'hammara Dip
- Tour of Lebanon
- Veggie King
- Imam Bayildi
- Grape Leaves
- Falafel Dozen
- Falafel Plate
- Sujok Appetzer
- MakanekSausage made from ground beef & lamb, marinated, seasoned, lightly fried and toped with lemon juice. Served with lemon wedges and pita bread.
- Hummos with FoulHummos topped with foul moudamas and served with pita bread.
- Kebbeh NayyehRaw ground beef and lamb, onions, cracked wheat, a blend of spices, and salt, topped with olive oil, onions, fresh mint, and served with fresh pita bread.
- Chicken Shawarma Plate
- Shawarma Combo Plate
- Lamb Chops
- Shish Kabob Plate
- Jouji Kabob Plate
- Combo Kabob Plate
- Chicken Liver Plate
- Samkeh Beirutieh
- Cauliflower Stew
- Salmon Brochettes
- Grilled Shrimp Kabob
- Branzino Lebanese style
- COMBO LIBANAIS
- Roasted Lamb Shank
- VEGAN Kafta Kabob PlateGrilled PLANT-BASED VEGAN Kafta served with grilled vegetables, fries and pita bread
- Beef/Lamb Shawarma PlateSlices of beef and lamb marinated with herbs, spices and salt, stalked on a skewer and rotisseried to perfection served on a bed of basmati rice with onions, parsley, tomatoes, pickles, sumac, tahini, and fresh pita bread.
- Shish Taouk PlateCubes of grilled chicken marinated in blend of tomatoes, topped with grilled tomatoes, garlic spread, basmati rice, and fresh pita bread.Popular
- Lamb Kabob PlateCubes of grilled seasoned lamb topped with bewaz mix, served with grilled tomatoes, onions, basmati rice, and fresh pita bread.
- Kafta Kabob PlateMix of ground beef and lamb, spices, onions and parsley, grilled and topped with bewaz mix, served with grilled tomatoes, onions, basmati rice, and fresh pita bread.
- Mixed Vegetable StewEggplant, zucchini, squash, cauliflower, onions, chickpeas,tomato sauce, and garlic, served with lebanese moudardara, and pita bread
- Labneh Dip
- Foul Moudamas
- Balila Zeit
- Fatteh Beirutieh
- Shawarma Omlet
- Egg Pie
- Shakshuka Eggs
- Eggs with Makanek
- Beef Shakshuka Eggs SandwichEggs cooked with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, and spices in a pita bread spread with labneh, served with sumac fries.
- Organic EggsTwo organic eggs, cooked way, served with fresh slices of tomatoes, French fries, and pita bread.
- Labneh OmeletOmelet made with two organic eggs, rolled over tomatoes and labneh, served with sumac fries, and fresh pita bread.
- Armenian Basterma OmelleteTwo organic eggs rolled over Armenian basterma and tomato slices, Served with sumac fries and pita bread
Wraps and Sandwiches
- Chicken Shawarma Wrap
- Shawafel Wrap
- Falafel Wrap
- Shish Taouk Wrap
- Kafta Kabob Wrap
- Samkeh Harra Sandwich
- Armenian Sujok Sandwich
- Beef/Lamb Shawarma Wrap
- VEGAN Kafta Kabob Sandwich
- Beef/Lamb Shawarma Arabic Style Meal
- Chicken Shawarma Arabic Style MealSlices of chicken marinated with herbs, spices, lemon juice and oil, stacked on a skewer and rotisseried until golden, wrapped in lavash bread. Served with side of fries, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and garlic spread.Popular
- Shawarma Mix WrapBeef/lamb shawarma and chicken shawarma, lettuce, hummos, garlic, tahini, and dill sauce, served in fresh pita bread.
- Garden Picks WrapRoasted fresh seasonal vegetables mixed with oregano, spices, and olive oil served in fresh pita bread.
- Village WrapKafta kabob and beef/lamb shawarma, onions, tomatoes, parsley, sumac, tahini, and served in fresh pita bread.
- Lamb Kabob WrapChunks of marinated lamb, grilled and topped with bewaz, and served in fresh pita bread.
- Shish Kabob WrapCubes of marinated beef tenderloin, grilled and topped with bewaz mix and tahini, and served in fresh pita bread.
- Jouji Kabob WrapGround chicken mixed with herbs and spices, grilled and topped with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and garlic spread, and served in fresh pita bread.
- Armenian Basterma SandwichSliced Armenian basterma, tomatoes and pickles, served in French bread.
- Armenian Cheese
- Sujok Manaeesh
- ZaatarOpen face flat pita made with organic blend of flour, yeast, salt, oil, and water topped with oregano, thyme, sumac, salt, sesame and organic oil. Flat pita made with organic blend of flour, yeast, salt, oil, and water.Popular
- Zaatar Village StyleZaatar Mana'eesh wrapped with tomato, fresh mint, and green olives. Open face flat pita made with organic blend of flour, yeast, salt, oil, and water.
- Zaatar and CheeseOpen face flat pita made with organic blend of flour, yeast, salt, oil, and water topped with Half akkawi cheese, half zaatar
- Cheese Mana'eeshOpen face flat pita made with organic blend of flour, yeast, salt, oil, and water topped with akkawi cheese.Popular
- Cheese Sesame Mana'eeshOpen face flat pita made with organic blend of flour, yeast, salt, oil, and water topped with white akkawi cheese and sesame seeds.
- Lahem B'ajeenOpen face flat pita made with organic blend of flour, yeast, salt, oil, and water topped with a blend of beef and lamb, onions, tomatoes, and spices.Popular
- M'hammara Mana'eeshOpen face flat pita made with organic blend of flour, yeast, salt, oil, and water topped with roasted red peppers spread mixed with onions, fresh garlic, organic olive oil and walnuts.
- Kishik Mana'eeshOpen face flat pita made with organic blend of flour, yeast, salt, oil, and water topped with Spread of dried special treated yogurt seasoned with garlic and olive oil.
- Labneh Mana'eeshOpen face flat pita made with organic blend of flour, yeast, salt, oil, and water topped with Spread of creamy yogurt mixed with mint, onions, a touch of paprika, and olive oil.
- Kebbeh Hamis
- Spinach Pie
- Spinach Feta PiePopular
- Cheese BourakPopular
- Potato Pie
- Meat Sfiha
- Sumac Friespotato fries topped with sumac spice.
- Basmati Rice
- Lebanese MoudardaraLentils and rice with caramelized onions.
- Vegetable PlateSliced tomatoes, cucumber, fresh mint, onions, and olives.
- Falafel by Piece
- Garlic SaucePopular
- Hot SauceSpicy
- Kenafa LibanaisA secret blend of cheeses topped with special lightly crispy flour and semolina dough and served with sugar syrup.
- Halawet El Jeben 4 PcsCheese dough wrapped around Lebanese cream “Kashta”, flavored with rose water, orange blossom and garnished with pistachios and honey syrup.
- ShaaybiyatMulti-layered pastry dough filled with Lebanese cream (kashta) and garnished with pistachios and orange blossom.Popular
- MoshabakDeep fried honey dough
- Libanais Assorted Baklava 1 Lb
- Kenafa Nabulsiakashta topped with crispy kataifi dough served with honey syrup and flavored in rose water.Popular
- Rice Pudding
- Flourless Chocolate Mousse Cake (gluten free)
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Raspberry Cheesecake
- Pistachio Mousse Cake
- Opera Cake
- Black Forest Cake
- Raspberry Mousse Cake
- French Macaroon (gluten free)
- Caramel Walnut Cheesecake
- Caramel Chocolate Cake
- Nutella Cake
- Chocolate Brownie
- Coca-Cola 12 oz (can)Popular
- Diet Coke 12 oz (can)Popular
- Sprite 12 oz (can)
- Perrier Sparkling Water 11 oz
- Yogurt Drink 16 oz
- Bottled Water 16.9 oz
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Libanais Restaurant delivery in Lincolnwood with Uber Eats?
Yes. Libanais Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Lincolnwood.
Is Libanais Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Libanais Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Lincolnwood.
How do I order Libanais Restaurant delivery online in Lincolnwood?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Libanais Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Libanais Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Libanais Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Libanais Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Libanais Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Libanais Restaurant delivery in Lincolnwood?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Libanais Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.