Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant Menu and Delivery in New York
Location and hours
|11:55 AM - 9:45 PM|
Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant
Picked for you
- Vegetable ComboA combination of gomen, kik alicha, mesir wot, atakilt, and shiro.
- Lalibela SamplerA special combination of tibs wot, ye beg alicha, doro wot, cabbage, kik alicha, and gomen.
- Lalibela Special TibsTender cubes from the shoulder of lamb are rubbed with chef’s blend of Ethiopian seasonings and stir fried with onions, fresh rosemary, and garlic.
- Doro WotLegs of range chicken are slow-cooked in a dense stew of onions, berbere, and kibe. Boiled eggs are knife poked and simmered in the stew. A high holiday treat served with two legs, egg, and injera.
- Doro TibsCubed chicken fried with red onion, fresh tomatoes, and seasonal vegetables.
- Timatim FitfitDiced vine-ripened tomatoes, peppers, onion, and crumbled injera are toasted together in lemon and olive oil vinaigrette.83% (24)
- Tomato Avocado SaladVine-ripened tomatoes, jalapenos, avocado, red onions chopped, and toss in a spicy vinaigrette.96% (26)
- Extra Injera97% (94)
- Gomen BesigaMarbled cuts of beef are slow cooked in a mild onions sauce with chopped collard greens, garlic, and a blend of alicha seasonings.100% (5)
- Gored-GoredMorsel cuts of beef are marinated in hot bereber-butter and minute rolled over a hot skillet Lalibela.100% (4)
- KitfoFinely chopped prime lean beef seasoned with herbed butter sauce and spices served with Ethiopian feta cheese. Prepared rare, medium, and well done.97% (41)
- Tibs WotDices of lean beef are seared on a hot skillet then slow cooked in a hot berbere stew.90% (10)
- Derek TibsCubed beef marinated in spiced butter and cooked until dark and crispy.93% (15)
- Special KitfoExtra lean cuts of prime beef are finely chopped and soaked in basil clarified butter and mitmita. Served with a mash Ethiopian feta cheese and collard greens.100% (21)
- Bozena ShiroLean dice of marinated beef are simmered in traditional chickpea gravy.88% (9)
- Lalibela Special TibsTender cubes from the shoulder of lamb are rubbed with chef’s blend of Ethiopian seasonings and stir fried with onions, fresh rosemary, and garlic.93% (31)
- Awaze Tibs (Lamb)Strips of a leg of lamb marinated in awaze and sauteed with onions and fresh jalapeno.92% (27)
- Lega TibsTender cubes from the leg of a lamb marinated in white wine and kibe then sauteed to perfection.100% (9)
- Doro WotLegs of range chicken are slow-cooked in a dense stew of onions, berbere, and kibe. Boiled eggs are knife poked and simmered in the stew. A high holiday treat served with two legs, egg, and injera.94% (35)
- Doro TibsCubed chicken fried with red onion, fresh tomatoes, and seasonal vegetables.100% (16)
Combos and Fish
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant delivery in New York with Uber Eats?
Yes. Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in New York.
Is Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant delivery is available to your location in New York.
How do I order Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant delivery online in New York?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant delivery in New York?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Lalibela Ethiopian Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.