Too far to deliver
View delivery time and booking fee.
Location and hours
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
(170) on Yelp
Wondering what to order? Of the 22 things on the menu at this afternoon go-to, the burritos is one of the most popular items and the quesadillas and the tacos are two of the items that are most commonly ordered together. • ₩ • Mexican • Latin American • New Mexican • Allergy Friendly
308 Willis Ave, Bronx, NY 10454 • More
Picked for you
- MolcajeteMolcajete red or green sauce with chorizo, cheese, cactus, Mexican rice and beans, tortillas, and two meat options$22.00
- Ensalada de Nopales$12.00
- FlautasCrispy tortillas with chicken, cheese, or potatoes topped with black beans, Cotija, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream.$11.00
- GorditasThree fried corn patties stuffed with pork and garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, Cotija cheese, and sour cream$12.00
- QuesadillasFlour or corn tortilla, mozzarella, sour cream, cotija, lettuce, and tomatoes. Can substitute Queso Oaxaca instead of mozzarella +$3.00.$10.00
- TacosSoft tortillas, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and a protein.$12.00
- NachosNacho chips with black beans, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes$12.00
- TostadasThree crunchy tortilla topped with beans, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, and Cotija$12.00
- TortasPan bolillo spread with beans, cheese, pickle jalapeños, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions$10.00
- Aguas FrescasHomemade natural juices.$4.50
- RefrescosBottle Sodas$4.50
Indigenous & Traditional Meals
- CamaronesShrimp prepared in choice of sauce.$20.00
- MoleServed with dark meat, rice, beans, and tortillas. Substitute dark meat with chicken breast, pork, seasonal vegetables, or chiles rellenos.$24.00
- ChilaquilesTortillas with Tomatillo or Chile de Arbol sauce, Sunny-side egg, beans, and rice$19.00
- BurritosChoice of protein, rice, beans, cheese, all wrapped in a flour tortilla and topped with sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, and cotija.$12.00
- EnchiladasCorn tortillas stuffed with your choice of protein, baked in red or green sauce, and topped with mozzarella cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and cotija cheese.$22.00
- PampazoGrilled chorizo and potatoes smeared with choice of Mole$17.00
- Huevos RancherosTwo eggs served with tostadas, rice, beans, and house sauce$12.00
Vegan & Vegetarian Delights
- Ensalada de Nopales$12.00
- Chiles Rellenos de QuesoPoblano pepper stuffed with cheese, coated in egg batter, served with a mild tomato sauce, rice, and beans.$24.00
- GuacamoleAvocado, tomatoes, onions, and cilantro with a hint of lime.$15.00
- TlacoyoCorn cake stuffed with beans and topped with cactus salad.$15.00
Felicia C. • 8/9/2021
I placed a big order with La Morada today for a welcome lunch for new students. We got 8 orders, tacos, sopes, burritos (chicken, steak, spicy pork etc), guacamole and chips etc. The food was sooo yummy! Everyone loved it. We were stuffed but couldn't stop eating the food was so good. Marco was so...
Nazeema B. • 23/8/2021
This tiny restaurant is serving some quality, reasonably priced Mexican eats while helping to feed the community as a mutual aid kitchen. I had the chilaquiles, which was enough to have two meals, but it was so good I forced myself to finish it. I'm greedy I know. The verse sauce was the perfect accompaniment...
Mercedes C. • 29/10/2019
Let's face it...the hardest thing for some of us (especially in NY) is looking for a good Mexican restaurant serving decent food or one that's innovative with their menu. And for those reasons- this place fits the profile. With a modest and simple feel, this spot combines authentic Mexican food with some twists, a laid...
Saara Y. • 25/3/2021
Best Mexican food I've ever eaten. This place is located in the South Bronx, away from the hustle and bustle of trendy restaurants in the area. When I first walked in, I saw a large bookcase and purple walls (both are my favorites). The small paper menu has a special menu for vegetarians and meat...
Cheney W. • 8/9/2020
Delicious food, some of the best aguas frescas you can get anywhere in NYC, and a really wonderful staff who put the money from the restaurant towards important social justice movements that affect the lives of thousands of New Yorkers and their families. Can not recommend more highly! Try the chilaquiles, enchiladas, mole & chile...
Anaele B. • 6/1/2020
I was craving some good authentic Mexican food with vegan options for awhile now. My boyfriend and I decided on La Morada, not only because of the fact that they had options for us, but because they had vegan mole. We ordered tacos de hongos (mushroom tacos), a torta made with grilled vegetables and mole...