La Cocina Oaxaquena Menu and Delivery in Seattle
Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
- Quesadillas Fritas$10.00
- #3 most likedChips and Salsa$4.00
- Ceviche de Camaron$16.00Shrimp marinated in lime juice, jalapenos and tomato, served with fresh chips.
- Tostadas de Tinga$14.00Shredded beef topped with guacamole, crema, lettuce and Queso Oaxaqueno.
- Memelitas$11.00Fresh thick tortillas topped with pork gravy, black bean sauce, salsa and Queso Oaxaqueno.
- Tostadas de Chileajo$11.00Potatoes with dried chiles, topped with cabbage, salsa and Queso Oaxaqueno.
- Cocktel de Camaron$12.00Shrimp and tomato sauce, avocado, onion, cilantro and chile.
- Tostadas de Camaron$16.00Shrimp marinated in lime juice, onions, jalapenos and tomato. Served with avocado slices on a crispy corn tortilla.
- Tacos al Pastor$10.00Pork marinated in a chile-pineapple sauce, topped with cilantro, onion, and hot sauce. 2 per order.
- Dorados Tacos$13.00Rolled and fried tortillas with choice of chicken or beef. Topped with guacamole sauce, black bean sauce, dried chile sauce, lettuce, Queso Oaxaqueno and crema. 3 pieces.
- Tacos de Asada$10.00Beef on fresh homemade tortillas, topped with cilantro, onion and hot sauce. 2 per order.
- Taco de Pollo$9.002 chicken soft tacos topped with cilantro, onion and salsa.
- Tacos de Pescado$17.00Fresh wild cod, cabbage, homemade crema and pico de gallo. Served on fresh tortillas. 3 per order.
- Pozole$18.00Pork and hominy stew served with cabbage, radish, cilantro and onions on the side.
- Caldo de Albondigas$17.00Fresh beef meatball and vegetable soup.
- Caldo de Res$18.00Beef in a vegetable soup, green beans, carrots, potatoes and Chayote.
- Caldo de Pescado$19.00Spicy fish soup with vegetables.
- #2 most likedMole Negro Oaxaqueno$22.00
- #1 most likedCarne Asada Plato$21.00
- Tamales de Mole$13.00Contains nuts. Fresh Masa wrapped in banana leaves, with choice of chicken or pork with our rich mole sauce. Served with a side of black beans.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order La Cocina Oaxaquena delivery in Seattle with Uber Eats?
Yes. La Cocina Oaxaquena delivery is available on Uber Eats in Seattle.
Is La Cocina Oaxaquena delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if La Cocina Oaxaquena delivery is available to your location in Seattle.
How do I order La Cocina Oaxaquena delivery online in Seattle?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the La Cocina Oaxaquena menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find La Cocina Oaxaquena online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by La Cocina Oaxaquena here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my La Cocina Oaxaquena order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my La Cocina Oaxaquena order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for La Cocina Oaxaquena delivery in Seattle?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your La Cocina Oaxaquena order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.