Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|12:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday - Saturday|
|12:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
- Picked for you
- Beef Noodles
- Whole Chicken
- Lomo Saltado
- Chicken Chaufa
- Half Chickenwith house salad and one side
- Family Style BBQ Meals
- Family BBQQuater chicken, hot dog, small skirt steak, tripe, ribs, cut stew meat skewer, potatoes, and salad.
- BBQ TrioSmall skirt steak, tripe, cut stew meat skewer, potatoes, and salad.
- BBQ Ribs/costillasWith two sides.
- Milanesa (Breaded Chicken)With two sides. (Milanesa de pollo)
- Grilled ChickenWith two sides. (Pollo a la parrilla)
- Chicharrón de PolloBreaded chicken fingers
- AnticuchosPeruvian cut stew beef kabob
- PancitaCabaña styled barbecued beef belly
- Anticucho/ Pancita ComboCabaña style barbecued Peruvian beef kabob/beef belly
- Appetizers & Sides
- House Salad
- Yuca A La HuancainaFried cassava with a creamy yellow sauce. (Contains Cheese & Milk)
- SalchiyucaSliced fried hot dog with fried cassava.
- Fried Sweet Potato Slices
- White Rice Small
- White Rice Large
- Papa a la HuancainaBoiled potatoes with a creamy yellow spice sauce.
- SalchipapaSliced fried hot dog and fries.
- Fried Plantains
- Sweet Plantains
- Fried Yuca/cassava
- Mariscos- Seafood
- Choros a la Chalaca (Six pieces)Mussels topped with onions, tomatoes, and corn in lime juice.
- Choros a la Chalaca (Twelve pieces)Mussels topped with onions, tomatoes, and corn in lime juice.
- Tiger MilkMixed seafood finely chopped and marinated in lime juice.
- Ceviche de PescadoRaw fish cured and marinated in lime juice.
- Ceviche MixtoFish and seafood, shrimp, calamari, octopus, mussels, cured, and marinated in lime juice.
- Chicharron de PescadoBreaded and fried fish.
- Entrees- Platos de la Carta
- Lomo SaltadoPeruvian lomo saltado is a typical Peruvian dish. Records of it date way back to the late nineteenth century, when it was known as lomito de vaca or lomito saltado. We owe its origins to the influence of the Chinese-Cantonese, the dish embodies the seasoning and mixture of Peruvian Creole and Asian cuisine. We are proud to serve this dish in accordance to our Peruvian history. Please let us share with you our culture and beautiful country's dish (Contains Sliced steak, onions and tomatoes, served on top of Papas (French Fries) with fluffy white rice.)
- Bistec a lo PobreSteak served with white rice, French fries, sweet plantains, and a fried egg.
- Lomo MontadoSliced beef with onions and tomatoes, served on top of fries with white rice and a fried egg.
- Saltado de PolloSliced chicken with onions and tomatoes, served on top of fries with white rice.
- Saltado MixtoSliced chicken and beef with onions and tomatoes, served on top of fries with white rice.
- Tallarin Verde con BistecSpaghetti in pesto cream served with steak.
- Tallarin Verde Solo
- Tallarin a la Huancaina con BistecSpaghetti in yellow spice cream served with steak.
- Tallarin a la Huancaina Solo
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Whole Chickenwith fries and salad(unless otherwise specified)
- Plain Chicken
- Half Chicken Plain
- Quarter Chicken Plain
- Cabana ChickenChicken, ribs, fries, and salad.
- Half Chickenwith house salad and one side
- Quarter ChickenWith house salad and one side
- Chaufas- Fried rice
- Chicken ChaufaChaufa de pollo
- Chaufa mixtoChicken & beef/ pollo & carne
- Vegetable Chaufa
- Beef Chaufa
- Special ChaufaChicken, beef, and seafood (pollo/carne/mariscos)
- Fish ChaufaChaufa de pescado
- Seafood ChaufaChaufa de mariscos
- Shrimp ChaufaChaufa de camaron
- Tallarin saltado/lo mein (noodles)
- Tallarín saltado de carneBeef lo mein (noodles)
- Tallarín saltado mixtoChicken and beef lo mein (noodles)
- Tallarín saltado de camaronShrimp lo mein (noodles)
- Tallarín saltado de polloChicken lo mein (noodles)
- Tall. saltado especial (pollo/carne/mariscos)Chicken, beef,seafood lo mein (noodles)
- Tallarín saltado de mariscosSeafood lo mein (noodles)
- Tallarín saltado de pescadoFish lo mein (noodles)
- Aguadito SmallCilantro infused soup with rice chicken and vegetables.
- Sopa CriollaBeef and noodle soup.
- Sustancia de PolloChicken soup.
- Sopa de ChorosMussel soup.
- Sopa a la MinutaA milky beef and noodles soup.
- Healthy Options
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Steamed Fish FilletWith two healthy sides.
- Cabana Chicken SaladEnjoy our latest addition to the health section. Cabana Salad combining our amazing chicken with a bit of greens for those who want a healthy alternative. (Chicken breast, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots)
- Cabaña Specials
- Sopa de chorosSopa de choros
- La Cabana SandwichInnovation is the first step in discovering satisfying ways to fill your appetite. We are going to be clashing our signature Chicken together with our Lomo Saltado on a warm crunchy bread roll! (Sliced Steak, chicken, papas (french fries) peppers, lomo sauce, onions)
- Lomo Saltado SandwichStrips of steak onions,tomatoes & house fries stuffed into a crunchy roll served with our signature sauces
- Chicken SandwichPulled Cabaña chicken sandwich with lettuce tomato & house mayo served with French fries
- Tacos CabañaPeruvian/Mexican fusion : 1/4 Pollo Cabaña over 4 soft flour tortilla served with fries or white rice and home made pico de gallo
- Tostones LokosLomo saltado (juicy steak tomato onions) over fried plantains with melted mozzarella cheese on top
- Cabaña chicken wrapOur succulent sliced rotisserie chicken with melted cheddar cheese lettuce tomato and sour cream on a warm flour tortilla/served with fries or potato salad
- Extra Sauces
- Mayonesa/yellow sauce 1x1 dolar
- Vinagretta/ white dressing 1/1$
- aji-green sauce 1 for 1$
- Tres leches
- Selva NegraCake de chocolate
- Drinks/ Bebidas
- Jugos de Botella
- Water Bottles
- Soda Cans
Can I order La Cabaña delivery in Passaic with Uber Eats?
Yes. La Cabaña delivery is available on Uber Eats in Passaic.
Is La Cabaña delivery available near me?
La Cabaña delivery might not be available everywhere in Passaic, so enter your address to see if it’s available near you.
How do I order La Cabaña delivery online in Passaic?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the La Cabaña menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
What’s the best thing to order for La Cabaña delivery in Passaic?
What’s best at La Cabaña is totally up to you and your personal preference. If you’re in need of some inspiration, consider trying one of the items featured in “Picked for you.”
How do I get $0 Delivery Fee at La Cabaña in Passaic?
The Delivery Fees may vary depending on a number of factors, like your location. Enter your Passaic address to see the current Delivery Fee. You can also explore the Uber Eats membership and subscription options available in your area to see if you can save money on La Cabaña delivery with $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.