La Asuncion Restaurante Menu and Delivery in Los Angeles
Location and hours
|10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
- Huevos con Jamon$7.95Scrambled eggs and ham.
- Huevos a La Mexicana$8.952 scrambles egg Mexican style with onion and chili.
- Huevos Rancheros$8.952 fried eggs on a tortilla topped with Oaxacan style sauce.
- Chilaquiles Verdes y Rojos$8.95Fried corn tortilla chips with green or red sauce.
- Salsa de Huevos$8.95Scramble eggs covered with spicy tomato sauce and served with black beans.
- Salsa de Chorizo$9.95Oaxacan sausage covered with green sauce (mild) or red tomato sauce (spicy). Served with rice and beans.
- Mole Negro Chicken or Pork$13.95Oaxaca's famous black mole made from chiles, nuts, seeds, and Oaxacan chocolate. Rich mild flavor served with white rice.
- Coloradito Pollo o Puerco$13.95Chicken or pork covered with Oaxaca's famous red mole made from chiles, nuts, seeds, and Oaxacan chocolate. Rich mild flavor served with white rice.
- Molotes (3 pcs)$8.95Fried corn dough rolls filled with potato and Oaxaca chorizo.
- Enchiladas de Coloradito$12.95Tortillas dipped in red mole folded and sprinkled with cheese. Served with your choice of Oaxaca string cheese, chorizo, tazajo, casino, or chicken on the side
- Enfrijoladas$9.95Tortillas dipped in black beans folded and sprinkled with cheese. Served with your choice of Oaxacan string cheese, chorizo, tazajo, or casino o pollo.
- Salsa de Carne Frita$9.95Fried pork ribs covered with spicy tomato sauce served with rice and beans.
- Memelas (2 pcs)$9.95Thick hand made tortillas spread with special pork fat and bean pure topped with fresh cheese. Served with your choice of Oaxacan string cheese, chorizo, tazajo, casino, or chicken side.
- Tacos de Coloradito$12.95Fried chicken tacos dipped in red mole sprinkled with cheese and served with rice.
- Torta Cubana$8.95Oaxacan sandwich on a Mexican roll with sausage, cecina, milanesa, ham, quesillo, eggs, beans, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise.
- Molcajete (2 Personas)$32.95Extreme hot molcajete topped with our unique in-house sauce served with cecina, tazajo, chorizo, 1 order of rice, beans, and tortillas.
House Specials (Especialidad de la Casa)
Kids Combo (Para Ninos)
Home Made Waters (Aguas Frescas)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order La Asuncion Restaurante delivery in Los Angeles with Uber Eats?
Yes. La Asuncion Restaurante delivery is available on Uber Eats in Los Angeles.
Is La Asuncion Restaurante delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if La Asuncion Restaurante delivery is available to your location in Los Angeles.
How do I order La Asuncion Restaurante delivery online in Los Angeles?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the La Asuncion Restaurante menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find La Asuncion Restaurante online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by La Asuncion Restaurante here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my La Asuncion Restaurante order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my La Asuncion Restaurante order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for La Asuncion Restaurante delivery in Los Angeles?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your La Asuncion Restaurante order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.