Kung POW! Menu and Delivery in Portland
Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
Picked for you
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Kung Pow Chicken
- Northern Style Fried RiceTraditional soy sauce based fried rice with peas, carrots, and egg.
- Chicken Chow MeinPan fried egg noodles, carrot, onion, cabbage, and spinach stir fried in our house soy sauce.
- Vegetables Chow MeinPan fried egg noodles, carrot, onion, cabbage, and spinach stir fried in our house soy sauce.
- Spring Rolls (4 pcs)Deep-fried crepe, shiitake, shredded cabbage, carrots, celery, and onions.Popular
- Potstickers (6 pcs)Spice-infused ground pork, napa cabbage, and pan-fried to a golden brown.Popular
- Pan Pacific Wontons (6 pcs)Deep-fried Chinese pastry, fresh snow crab, cream cheese, and red bell pepper.Popular
- Vegan Soy Curls Potstickers (6 pcs)Spice-infused soy curls, napa cabbage, shiitake, pan-friend to a golden brown.
- Housemade Wontons in Sichuan Chili OilSteamed pastry, spice-infused pork, napa cabbage, and Sichuan ma lah chili oil sauce.Mild
- Xlb Soup Infused Dumpling (8 pcs)Steamed pastry, spiced-infused pork, beef, five-spice broth filling, and cabbage.
- Shrimp Dumplings (8 pcs)Steamed pastry, black tiger shrimp, ginger, and green chives.
- Chicken Siu MaiSteamed pastry, chopped chicken, napa cabbage, water chestnut, and shiitake.
- Fried Prawns (8 pcs)
- Fried TofuTamari soy, garlic, ginger, and cilantro.
- Lamb Bao BingDiced lamb, Sichuan mah lah berry, and chili. Served with a spicy roasted bell pepper salsa, mu shu pancakes, hoisin, and shredded green onions.Mild
- Hot and Sour SoupChicken, shrimp, mushroom, tofu, peas, willow tree mushroom, peppery, and tangy chicken broth finished with whipped eggs.Popular
- Wonton SoupHouse-made pork wontons, spinach, shredded shiitake, and rich house broth.
- Dragon in the Garden SoupShrimp, diced tomato, mushroom, spinach, and house broth finished with whipped eggs.
- Sizzling Rice SoupChicken, shrimp, water chestnuts, mushrooms, peas, spinach, light house broth, and topped with a sizzling rice crust.
Prawn and Fish
Fried Frish Balls
Tofu and Soy Curls
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Kung POW! delivery in Portland with Uber Eats?
Yes. Kung POW! delivery is available on Uber Eats in Portland.
Is Kung POW! delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Kung POW! delivery is available to your location in Portland.
How do I order Kung POW! delivery online in Portland?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Kung POW! menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Kung POW! online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Kung POW! here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Kung POW! order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Kung POW! order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Kung POW! delivery in Portland?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Kung POW! order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.