Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
- NPNicholas P.1 week agoawesome
- TDTIMOTHY D.1 month agosuper fast delivery and fresh and yummy food
- SMSeth M.1 month agoIt’s Chinese food
- MVMonica V.2 months agoRidiculously good food for the price
- JCJosh C.2 months agoSuch good food! The potstickers are the best I have ever had. They make them from...
- PDPaul D.2 months agoMy favorite Chinese spot in Portland!
- BJBRYAN J.3 months agoSingapore noodles are so good.
- DBDanelle B.4 months agoI can get dimsum delivered. there potstickers are the best in the city.
- GCGraham C.4 months agoAlways delicious!😜
- NSNicholas S.5 months agoAmazing Veggie Options!!! Definitely recommend the Mongolian Soy Curls!!!
- LALogan A.5 months agoAlways delicious! Amazing and consistently great quality.
- MCMarisa C.5 months agoAlways tastes the same, is consistent and fast! We love ordering here, it’s our favorite...
- JBJohn B.5 months agoSteam white chicken and rice was delicious
- PLPhillip L.6 months agoDependably great
- KWKeoni W.9 months agoAppreciate Kung Pow team staying open with delivery during snow day. Best brussels & pork...
- GDGuerlyne D.10 months agothe food was fresh and tasty.
- GDGuerlyne D.10 months agothe food was freshly made and tasted amazing!!
- MCMarie C.10 months agoDelicious!
- CFcarrie F.11 months agoFresh and delicious!
- SEStacy E.12 months agoGreat food! Delivered hot!
- JDJason D.1 year agoI love the spice
- JPJoan P.1 year agoGreat kung pow prawns, and excellent fried rice too!
- LLlora L.1 year agoyummy
- MNMaksymilian N.1 year agoeggplant Szechuan for the win🤘🤘🤘🤘
- JGJack G.1 year agoIt was good
- KRKimberly R.2 years agoVery good food. Perfect balance of flavor.
- ASAlison S.2 years agoHot and Delicious!
- EPEugen P.2 years agoYum.
- ELEsther L.2 years agoYummy and right food temperature👍
- MMMichelle M.2 years agoGreat food. Easy hand off from driver
- DPDaruss P.2 years agoAlways great food!
- DMDaniel M.2 years agoGreat
- NBNick B.2 years agoGreat quality! Arrived hot and fresh!
- CPChris P.2 years agoTwas good
- ANAndrew N.2 years agoTried something new- Chao Mar Prawns with the house noodles, and it was excellent.
- KWKristie W.2 years agoalways enjoyed
- JMJoshua M.2 years agoDelicious!
- KSKathryn S.2 years agoAwesome!!!
- AMAlecia M.2 years agoSo good!
- JLJorielle L.2 years agoThe taste + texture was perfect and it was delicious! :)
- JNJill N.2 years agoDelicious! Love that they have soy curls.
- WWWillard W.2 years agoI really enjoyed it
- KVKIMBERLY V.2 years agoAlways consistently delicious
- EVElchanan V.2 years agoSo good and tasty
- Potstickers (6 pcs)$12.00Spice-infused ground pork, napa cabbage, and pan-fried to a golden brown.90% (420)
- Spring Rolls (4 pcs)$10.00Deep-fried crepe, shiitake, shredded cabbage, carrots, celery, and onions.93% (336)
- Pan Pacific Wontons (6 pcs)$12.00Deep-fried Chinese pastry, fresh snow crab, cream cheese, and red bell pepper.93% (298)
- Vegan Soy Curls Potstickers (6 pcs)$12.00Spice-infused soy curls, napa cabbage, shiitake, pan-friend to a golden brown.94% (210)
- Xlb Soup Infused Dumpling (8 pcs)$13.00Steamed pastry, spiced-infused pork, beef, five-spice broth filling, and cabbage.85% (190)
- Shrimp Dumplings (8 pcs)$12.00Steamed pastry, black tiger shrimp, ginger, and green chives.92% (166)
- Housemade Wontons in Sichuan Chili Oil$10.00Steamed pastry, spice-infused pork, napa cabbage, and Sichuan ma lah chili oil sauce.91% (132)
- Fried Prawns (8 pcs)$12.0089% (85)
- Chicken Siu Mai$12.00Steamed pastry, chopped chicken, napa cabbage, water chestnut, and shiitake.96% (62)
- Fried Tofu$8.00Tamari soy, garlic, ginger, and cilantro.89% (47)
- Lamb Bao Bing$15.00Diced lamb, Sichuan mah lah berry, and chili. Served with a spicy roasted bell pepper salsa, mu shu pancakes, hoisin, and shredded green onions.92% (38)
- Hot and Sour Soup$12.00Chicken, shrimp, mushroom, tofu, peas, willow tree mushroom, peppery, and tangy chicken broth finished with whipped eggs.92% (178)
- Wonton Soup$12.00House-made pork wontons, spinach, shredded shiitake, and rich house broth.78% (88)
- Dragon in the Garden Soup$12.00Shrimp, diced tomato, mushroom, spinach, and house broth finished with whipped eggs.100% (9)
Prawn and Fish
Fried Frish Balls
Tofu and Soy Curls
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Kung POW! delivery in Portland with Uber Eats?
Yes. Kung POW! delivery is available on Uber Eats in Portland.
Is Kung POW! delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Kung POW! delivery is available to your location in Portland.
How do I order Kung POW! delivery online in Portland?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Kung POW! menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Kung POW! online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Kung POW! here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Kung POW! order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Kung POW! order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Kung POW! delivery in Portland?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Kung POW! order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.