Location and hours
1912 W 18th St, Houston, TX 77008
|Monday - Friday|
|8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||Dinner|
|8:00 AM - 10:30 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch|
|7:30 AM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
American • $• More info
1912 W 18th St, Houston, TX 77008
Too far to deliver
10–20 min • 703.9 mi
Mon 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Mon 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Mon 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Mon 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM
- Dirty's Kettle Chips$1.99
- Tabouli Salad$2.99
- Hummus (Chick Pea Dip)$3.50With soft pita.
- Side Salad$3.50Romaine, cucumber, tomato, and Greek dressing.
- Hot Italian Beef On Cibatta$11.00Slow roasted sirloin and topped with provolone, white American, peppers, onions, and side of Italian au jus. With one side.
- Avocado BLT$9.50Sliced avocado, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. With one side.
- Grilled Chicken Sand$10.00Grilled chicken, bacon, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. With side.
- Tuna Melt [Cult Classic]$8.50Tuna salad, American cheese, pickle, tomato, and tx toast. With One Side.
- Monterrey Chicken$10.00With jalapeno ranch. Pepper Jack, mushrooms, lettuce, and tomato. With one side.
- Falafel Pita Wrap$9.50Crispy chick pea fritter, tabouli, and tahini sauce. With one side.
- Gyro Pita Wrap$10.00With side. Shaved gyro meat, fresh tomato, onions, and really good tzatziki sauce.
44 Farms Burgers
- Classic Cheeseburger on a Martins Potato Bun$11.0044 farms Angus burger, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and mayonnaise. All natural 100% certified Angus beef severed with side of choice on a toasted martins potato bun.
- Bacon Cheese Burger$13.00Crispy bacon, American cheese martins potato bun, mayonnaise, Lettuce, tomato, and pickle. All natural 100% certified Angus beef severed with side of choice on a toasted martins potato bun.
- Mushroom Swiss Burger$12.00With fries. Sauteed mushrooms, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, and martins potato bun. All natural 100% certified Angus beef severed with side of choice on a toasted martins potato bun.
- The Hot Hot Burger$12.00Pepper Jack, jalapenos, sliced avocado, jalapeno ranch, lettuce, and tomato. All natural 100% certified Angus beef severed with side of choice on a toasted martins potato bun.
- Chicken Alfredo$10.00Fettuccine pasta, chicken, mushrooms, and tossed with creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Chicken Fresco Pasta$10.00Grilled chicken, toasted garlic, basil, and tomatoes olive oil.
- Fettuccine Pesto Pasta$10.00Fettuccine pasta, chicken, fresh tomatoes, and tossed with creamy pesto sauce.
- Turkey Po Boy's$6.99Smoked turkey, gouda cheese, sweet pickles, and mayonnaise.
- Tuna Po Boy's$6.99The best tuna salad, provolone cheese, and pickles.
- Original Po Boy's$6.29Ham, salami, provolone cheese, pickles, chow chow relish, and mayonnaise.
- Super Original Po Boy's$6.99Ham, salami, provolone cheese, pickles, chow chow relish, and mayonnaise. The meat and cheese.
- Chicken Salad Po Boy's$6.99All white meat chicken, celery, pickles, and mayonnaise.
Kojak's Lunch Mains
- Vegetable Quiche$10.50Vegetable comes with salad and fresh fruit.
- Gyro Plate$11.00Tzatziki sauce and choice of two sides red pepper walnut, hummus, tabouli, babaganoush, and dolmas or rice.
- Gyro Bowl$9.50Tender chicken, beef gyro, shredded lettuce, yellow rice, chickpea tabouli salad, and tzatziki sauce.
- Kojak's Parmesan Chicken$10.00Parmesan and herb crusted chicken breast, shell pasta ala rosa, mixed veggies, and lemon sauce.
- Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas$10.00Two large chicken enchiladas with spanish rice and guacamole.
- Chicken Fitness Plate$10.00Grilled chicken brown rice and steamed vegetables.
- Kojak's Trio Deli Salad$11.00Walnut red grape chicken salad, cranberry pecan tuna salad, fusilli pasta salad, and Greek vinaigrette.
- Southwestern$11.00Grilled chicken breast, black bean corn relish, avocado, tortilla strips, and jalapeno ranch.
- Pecan Strawberry Salad$10.00Grilled chicken breast, strawberries, feta, pecans, and balsamic dressing.
- Mediterranean Plate$9.50Falafel, tabouli, hummus, babaganoush, red pepper walnut, stuffed grape leaves, olive, and pita bread.vegetarian friendly
- Nutritious Greek Power Bowl$11.00Grilled chicken, red quinoa, brown rice mixture, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese, and avocado Greek dressing.
- Ham Quiche$10.50Ham comes with salad and fresh fruit.
- Kojak's Cobb$10.00Turkey, bacon, egg, avocado, tomato, blue cheese, and honey mustard.
- Classic Greek$9.00Romaine, feta, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, peppers, and Greek dressing.
Kojak's Sides Dishes
- Mustard Potato Salad$2.50
- Kojak's Famous Pasta Salad$2.50
- Fresh Cut Fruit$2.99
- Hand Cut Fries$2.99