Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|10:00 AM - 7:10 PM||Menu|
|10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Catering|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|10:00 AM - 7:10 PM||Menu|
|10:00 AM - 8:00 PM||Catering|
- Picked for you
- Lumpiang Shanghai
- Ukoy (Vegetable Fritters)
- Fresh Lumpia
- Lumpiang Prito
- Camaron RebosadoBreaded citrus marinated fired shrimp with sauce.
- Chicharon BulaklakDeep fried pork intestines, vinegar, and garlic dipping sauce.
- Tokwa't BaboyDeep fried tofu, braised pork ear, soy sauce, and onion.
- CalamaresBreaded squid rings and sauce.
- Kinilaw na Kilawing BaboyGrilled pork belly with minced onion, chilli pepper, and vinegar ground black pepper.
- Bulalo SoupSlow cooked beef shank soup, bone marrow, and Asian vegetables.
- Sinigang na Hipon SoupTamarind soup and shrimp with Asian vegetables.
- Sinigang na Baka SoupTamarind soup and beef with Asian vegetables.
- Sinigang na Baboy SoupPork belly and tamarind soup with Asian vegetables.
- Tinolang Manok SoupGinger, chicken broth, chicken, and Asian vegetables.
- Sinigang na Belly ng Bangus SoupMilkfish, tamarind soup, and Asian vegetables.
- Nilagang Baka SoupBeef short ribs, beef broth, and Asian vegetables.
- Sinampalukang Manok SoupChicken, tamaring sour soup, tamarind leaves, and Asian vegetables.
- Arroz Caldo SoupHot porridge, chicken, ginger, scallion, and crispy garlic.
- Goto SoupHot porridge, trife, scallion, minced onion, and crispy garlic.
- Tinolang Pompano Soup
- Palabok NoodleSteamed rice noodles, shrimp sauce, crushed pork rinds, egg, and crispy garlic.
- Pancit Bam-I NoodleSauteed egg noodles, rice noodles, vegetables, chicken, and shrimp.
- Pancit Sotanghon NoodleSauteed vermicelli noodles, vegetables, chicken, and shrimp.
- Pancit Canton NoodleSauteed egg noodles, vegetables, and chicken.
- Pancit Lomi NoodleEgg noodle soup, chicken, shrimp, and crab meat.
- Fish Seafood
- Escabeche PampanoSweet and sour fish, bell pepper, and ginger.
- GalunggongFried or grilled mackerel.
- Inihaw na Pusit LargeGrilled stuffed squid and vinegar garlic dipping sauce.
- Prito na Tilapia
- Inihaw na TilapiaFried or grilled tilapia with vinegar dip.
- Grilled Pampano
- Fried PampanoGrilled fried pampano with vinegar dip.
- Inihaw na Pusit Small
- Escabeche Tilapia
- Chicken BarbequeFilipino styled chicken BBQ.
- Adobong ManokStewed chicken, caramelized onions, black peppercorn, and bay leaves.
- Chicken InasalGrilled half chicken marinated in special broth.
- BistekMarinated beef steak, sauteed onions, soy sauce, and lemon.
- Beef KalderetaStewed beef, olives, potato, carrot, and bell pepper.
- Beef TapaMarinated cured beef and vinegar garlic dipping sauce.
- Crispy PataDeep fried pork knuckles and vinegar garlic dipping sauce.
- MenudoPork, tomato sauce, hot dog, and bell pepper.
- Lechon PaksiwRoasted pork cooked in liver sauce.
- Inihaw na BaboyGrilled pork.
- Pork BarbecueFilipino styled pork BBQ.
- Adobong BaboyPork braised in soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic with whole black pepper and onions.
- Sizzling Specials
- Sizzling Sisig PorkFinely chopped pork jowl, ear, shoulder, hot pepper, and lemon.
- Sizzling SquidStir fried squid.
- Sisig na BangusBoneless milkfish with onion, ginger chili, scallions, red and green bell pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce. Served with lemon.
- Kalderetang KambingStewed goat, olives, potato, carrot, and bell pepper.
- PinakbetSauteed pork, vegetables, and shrimp paste sauce.
- Ginisang Sitaw at KalabasaSauteed with coconut milk, string beans, squash, shrimp, pork, and shrimp paste sauce.
- ChopsueyMix Asian vegetable, quail egg, chicken, and shrimp.
- Tortang TalongEggplant omelette.
- Ginataang LangkaJackfruit, pork, and coconut milk.
- Ginisang AmpalayaBitter melon, shrimp, tomato, and egg.
- Ginisang MonggoSauteed mung beans flavored with chicharon (pork skin) with pork, minced garlic, onion, bitter melon leaves, and tomatoes.
- LaingTaro leaves, shrimp, pork, spicy green pepper, and coconut milk.
- GinataanSauteed banana blossom with pork, shrimp, and onion.
- Sisig Puso ng SagingSauteed banana blossom with pork, shrimp, and onion.
- Kamayan (Fiesta)
- Lechon Special
- Lechon Belly
- Famous Kabayan Bulalo
- Side Order
- Garlic RiceFor 3-4. Garlic fried rice, crispy garlic, and scallions.
- Steamed RiceSingle serving. Steamed jasmine white rice.
- Fresh Mango SaladFilipino style mango salad, tomato, onion, and shrimp paste.
- Binagoongan RiceLarge (3-4 people). Fried rice with shrimp paste, mango, and scallions.
- All Breakfast Combos
- Tapsilog ComboMarinated cured beef, garlic rice, and eggs.
- Longsilog ComboFilipino pork sausage, garlic rice, and eggs.
- Tocilog ComboCured pork, garlic rice, and eggs.
- Dasilog ComboFried marinated milkfish, garlic rice, and eggs.
- Tuyosilog ComboDried fish, garlic rice, and egg.
- Sago and GulamanFamous Filipino sugar cane juice, tapioca (bubbles), and gelatin juice.
- Buko Juice
- N-4 Mango
- N-6 Orange
- Can Soda
- Bottled Water
- Halo HaloFamous Filipino dessert, ice, evaporated milk, jello, fruits, sweet beans, and leche flan topped with rice krispies and a scoop of ice cream.
- Mais con YeloSweet corn with crushed ice and evaporated milk.
- Saging con YeloCrushed ice, evaporated milk, and banana.
- Cassava Cake
- Leche Flan
- Halayang Ube
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Kabayan Grill delivery in East Meadow with Uber Eats?
Yes. Kabayan Grill delivery is available on Uber Eats in East Meadow.
Is Kabayan Grill delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Kabayan Grill delivery is available to your location in East Meadow.
How do I order Kabayan Grill delivery online in East Meadow?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Kabayan Grill menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Kabayan Grill online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Kabayan Grill here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Kabayan Grill order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Kabayan Grill order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Kabayan Grill delivery in East Meadow?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Kabayan Grill order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.