Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|Tuesday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|12:00 PM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
Jinda Thai Restaurant
Picked for you
- Pad Thai NoodleTraditional thai favorite stir - fried rice noodles with egg, red onion, sweet radish, green onions and bean sprouts in a homemade pad thai sauce with lime and ground peanuts.
- Yellow CurryYellow curry paste and coconut milk with potatoes, onion, carrots.
- Thai Basil(pad krapao) thailand's authentic, most popular dish sautéed meat of your choice with green beans, broccoli, onions, bell pepper, and basil in a spicy garlic sauce.
- Tom YumLemongrass, galangal, kaffir lime, mushrooms, onion, cilantro and tomatoes in a spicy chili broth and lime juice chicken or vegetables and tofu small.Popular
- Tom KhaCoconut milk soup with galanga, kaffir lime, lemongrass, mushroom, onion, cilantro and lime juice chicken or vegetables and tofu small /.
- Wonton SoupStuffed chicken wontons in clear broth with fresh spinach top with cilantro, green onions and garlic.
- Tofu Vegetable Clear SoupVegetables and tofu in vegetable broth small.
- Lemongrass Seafood SoupLemongrass, lime leaves, galangal, mushroom, tomatoes with shrimp, calamari, scallops, fish, green onions and cilantro in spicy soup.
- Coconut Seafood SoupSeafood in coconut soup with galanga, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves mushroom, tomatoes and onions, cilantro.
- Fried Veggies RollsDeep - fried rolls stuffed with bean threads, vegetables and herbs served with sweet sour sauce (4).
- Salad RollsRice paper wrapped with fresh green, basil, carrot and rice noodles served with sweet sour sauce, and dipping peanut sauce.Popular
- Chicken SatayGrilled marinated chicken breast served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad sauce (4).
- Crispy AvocadoAvocado slices breaded and fried served with sweet sour sauce.
- Crispy Crab WontonsDeep fried imitation crab meat and cream cheese, wrapped in wonton skins, served with sweet sour sauce (6).
- Chicken PotstickersGolden fried stuffed with ground chicken and vegetables serving with black sweet sauce (6).
- Crispy TofuCrispy fried tofu with sweet crushed peanut in sweet chili sauce.
- Crispy CalamariFried calamari in our house blend batter served with sweet sour sauce.
- Chicken WontonDeep fried wonton wrapper stuffed with marinated ground chicken served with sweet dipping sauce.
- Thai Firecracker ShrimpMarinated shrimp wrapped in rice paper skin and lightly deep fried served with sweet sour sauce (6).Popular
- Coconut PrawnsButter fried shrimp with coconut shredded fried to a golden brown served with sweet sour sauce (6).
- Sweet Chili WingsCrispy chicken wings sautéed with chili garlic sauce and basil.
- Lettuce WrapsYour choice of chicken or tofu, ginger, onion, peanuts, cilantro with tasty lime dressing sauce.
- Jinda SamplesSamples of fresh rolls (2), chicken satay (2), chicken wonton (3), potstickers (3) (no substitution).
- House Green SaladMedley of mixed green, cucumbers, tomatoes, fried tofu with peanut dressing.
- Papaya SaladShredded green papaya, green beans, carrots, tomatoes and peanut tossed in an exotic thai spicy lime dressing.
- Mango Avocado SaladCashew nuts fresh mango, avocado, mixed green, carrots, tomatoes, onion, cilantro in a spicy lime dressing.
- Heavenly Coconut Shrimp SaladCrispy coconuts shrimp, green apple, mixed green, onion and carrots with chili lime dressing.
- Nam Tok SaladGrilled beef or pork tossed in chili lime dressing with rice powder, red onion, green onion and cilantro.
- Larb SaladChoice of ground meat (chicken, beef, pork or tofu jonions, mint leaves, cilantro, rice powder, spicy lime dressing.
- Spicy Thai SaladGrilled sliced meat of choice or tofu with mixed greens, cucumber, carrots, onion, tomatoes and celery mixed with chili lime dressing.
- Silver Noodles SaladBean threads mixed with ground chicken, shrimp, roasted peanuts, tomatoes, celery, onions, hot pepper and lime juice.
- Spicy Seafood SaladCombination seafood, with celery, ginger, tomatoes and onion, with a spicy lime dressing, served over lettuce.
Rice And Noodles
- Pad Thai NoodlePopular
- Pad See EweWide rice noodles stir fried with eggs, broccoli, carrots and black soy sauce.Popular
- Drunken NoodlesWide rice noodles stir fried with egg, broccoli, green beans, onion, carrots bell peppers in a chili garlic sauce and thai basil.Popular
- Garlic Chicken Noodles(kua kai) wide rice noodle stir - fried with your choice of meat and egg, garlic, onion, green onion and cilantro and iceberg lettuce.
- Peanut NoodlesStir - fried rice noodles, carrots, cabbage and broccoli with peanut sauce.
- Pad WoonSautéed bean thread noodles with eggs, baby corn, cabbage, onion, carrots, celery, scallions and bean sprouts.
- Rad NarWide rice noodles sautéed with soy sauce, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots in a thick gravy sauce.
- Crab Pad ThaiOur signature pad thai with crab meat, egg, fresh bean sprouts, and ground peanuts.
- Crispy Duck Pad ThaiCrispy fried duck with our signature pad thai, egg, fresh bean sprouts, and ground peanuts.
- Jinda Fried RiceStir - fried jasmine brown rice with egg, broccoli, onion, pea and carrot, scallions.
- Green Curry Fried RiceFried rice with green curry paste, eggs, green beans, basil and bamboo shoots.
Rice & Noodles
- Duck Basil Fried RiceRoasted duck stir fried with jasmine rice, onion, bell peppers, basil and chili garlic sauce.
- Combination Fried RicePrawns, chicken and pork sautéed with egg, garlic, onion, broccoli, scallions, garnished cucumber and lime.
- House Fried RiceTraditional thai fried rice with egg, onion, garlic, broccoli, tomatoes, green onions, cucumber, cilantro and lime.
- Basil Fried RiceStir fried rice with egg, onion, bell pepper, scallions and basil in a flavor chili garlic sauce.
- Mango Fried RiceFried rice with egg, garlic, fresh mango, carrot, onions and cashew nuts, scallions in garlic chili sauce.
- Pineapple Fried RiceStir fried rice with egg, pineapple, cashew nuts, peas and carrot, scallions, onions in a yellow sauce.
- Crab Fried RiceStir - fried jasmine rice with crab meat, egg, onion, peas and carrots garnished with cilantro, cucumber and lime.
- Thai Noodles SoupYour choice of meat with rice noodles in a special broth, bean sprouts, cilantro, scallions and a touch of garlic.
- Tom Yum Noodles SoupRice noodles, bean sprouts, green onion, cilantro, garlic and ground peanut in a spicy lemongrass broth.
- Tom Kha Noodles SoupRice noodles with galangal, lemongrass coconut soup, bean sprout, mushroom, green onion and cilantro.
- Curry Noodles(khao soi) egg noodles in curry sauce, bean sprouts, fried onion, pickled cabbage, cilantro, green onion and shallot topped with crispy egg noodle and lime.
- Duck Noodles SoupRice noodles and duck with bean sprouts in herb soup topped with green onion, cilantro and a touch of garlic.
- Seafood Noodles SoupRice noodle soup with shrimp, scallop, calamari, bean sprouts, green onion and cilantro with a touch of garlic.
- Thai Beef Noodle Soup(boat noodles) rice noodles in a beef broth with slices beef, beef meatball, beans sprouts, chinese broccoli, celery, cilantro, green onion and top with garlic.
- Red CurryRed curry paste and coconut milk with bamboo shoots, eggplant, carrots, bell pepper, and thai basil.
- Green CurryGreen curry paste and coconut milk with zucchini, green beans, eggplant, bell pepper and thai basil.
- Panang CurryPanang curry paste and coconut milk with carrots, zucchini, green bean, bell pepper, thai basil seasoned with shredded lime leaves.
- Massaman CurryMassaman curry paste and coconut milk with potatoes, carrots, onion and roasted peanuts.
- Yellow CurryYellow curry paste and coconut milk with potatoes, onion, carrots.Popular
- Pineapple CurryRed curry cooked with coconut milk, pineapple, zucchini, carrots, bell pepper and basil.
- Evil PrinceRed curry, coconut milk with choice of meat, mixed vegetables and basil.
- Avocado CurryAvocado in green curry, coconut milk, green bean, zucchini, cauliflower, bell peppers and basil.
- Mango CurryRed curry cook with coconut milk, fresh mango, zucchini, carrots, bell pepper and basil.
- Gang Pa (country Curry)Thai country style curry prepared with exotic red curry, basil leaves and mixed vegetables.
- Thai Basil(pad krapao) thailand's authentic, most popular dish sautéed meat of your choice with green beans, broccoli, onions, bell pepper, and basil in a spicy garlic sauce.Popular
- Garden LoverSautéed broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, celery ,, bell pepper, green onion, carrots, onions, cabbage and baby corn with garlic and homemade sauce.
- Sweet Roasted Chili SauceSautéed fresh garlic bamboo, carrots, onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, green beans, basil and sweet chili sauce.
- Broccoli Oyster SauceBroccoli sautéed with oyster sauce, cauliflower, garlic and carrots.
- Pad Prik SodStir fried with water chestnuts, bell peppers, jalapeños, basil leaves, onions in house chili garlic sauce.
- Sweet And SourSautéed tomatoes, pineapple, cucumber, i bell pepper, onion, carrot, scallions, celery with sweet and sour sauce.
- Cashew NutsSautés roasted chili paste with onions, zucchini, water chestnuts, carrots, bell peppers, scallion and cashew nuts.
- Fresh GingerShredded fresh ginger, mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, baby corn, celery, green onions and carrot in black bean sauce.
- Garlic LoverSautéed zucchini, carrots, cauliflower and onions in a garlic sauce with green onions, cilantro leaves on top.
- Peanut LoverSautéed broccoli, cabbage, zucchini and carrots with light sauce topped with homemade peanut sauce.
- TeriyakiGrilled choice of meat topped with teriyaki sauce and steam vegetables.
- Eggplant BasilSautéed eggplant, bell peppers, onion, carrots and basil with homemade black bean sauce.
- Pad Pik KhingStir fried pik khing curry paste, green beans, carrots and kaffir lime leaves.
- Mango ParadiseStir - fried fresh mango, broccoli, onion, bell pepper and basil in garlic chili paste.
- Volcano ChickenDeep fried chicken toasted with garlic and sweet spicy sauce top with crispy basil served over steam vegetables.
- Chicken Panang Peanut CurryAromatic panang peanut curry, green bean, zucchini, carrots and thai basil.
- Peanut Sauce Avocados PrawnsGrilled prawns, with our delicious peanut sauce and fresh avocados served over steam broccoli, carrots and zucchini.
- Triple DelightBeef, pork, chicken, eggplant, sweet basil, bell pepper and spicy chili sauce.
- Crispy Duck CurryCrispy duck with red curry paste in coconut milk, bell pepper, pea and carrot, mangoes, pineapple and tomatoes with basil.
- Spicy Basil DuckSautéed roasted duck with eggplant, zucchini, green and red bell pepper, onion, basil and house chili garlic sauce.
- Thai Orange ChickenDeep fried chicken in a thai style orange sauce severed with steamed vegetables.
- Spicy Thai Basil Chicken(pad kapao kai this is the most common thai food stir fried minced chicken with chili, basil, garlic, top with fried egg.
- Pepper Steak Stir - FriedSlice beef with black pepper sauce, onion, bell pepper, mushroom, carrot celery and scallion.
- Cashew Crispy ChickenBreast of chicken battered, sauteed with roasted chili sauce, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, onion and roasted cashew nuts.
- Crispy Pork Belly With Chinese BroccoliStir fried crispy pork belly with chinese broccoli with garlic and homemade sauce.
- Crispy Mango ChickenCrispy chicken, fresh mango, broccoli, onion, carrots and bell peppers in a savory sweet sauce.
- Seafood VegetablesSautéed in our homemade garlic light sauce with prawns, scallops, fish, calamari, broccoli, zucchini, onion, baby corn, cauliflower, green beans, celery, carrots, bell peppers.
- Salmon TeriyakiGrilled salmon with steamed cabbage, carrot, broccoli and teriyaki sauce.
- Spicy TilapiaLightly fried tilapia fillet sautéed with spicy curry paste, herbs, onions, bell peppers, and green beans.
- Prawns Garlic And PepperedAuthentic dish sautéed prawns, black peppers and fresh garlic served over steam cabbage, carrots and broccoli, topped with cilantro, scallions and a touch of garlic.
- Salmon Pumpkin CurrySweet thai pumpkin, zucchini, carrots, bell peppers, basil in red curry sauce.
- Curry CatfishCrispy catfish filet cooked in panang sauce with bell peppers, green beans, zucchini, carrots, baby corn and crispy basil.
- Pad Pedd SeafoodSautéed seafood with thai chili paste, pepper corn, finger root, bell pepper, bamboo, green beans, kaffir lime leaves and basil.
- Prawns Curry Powder(pad pong karee) stir - fried with curry powder, roasted chili paste in oil, egg, creamy, celery, onions, green onion, carrots.
Sides + Drinks + Desserts
- Thai Iced Tea, Thai Iced Coffee
- Lemon Mint Tea, Arnold Palmer
- Fruit Juice(apple, cranberry, orange).
- SodaCoke, diet coke, sprite, root beer, dr.Pepper (no refill.
- Sparking Water
- Brown Rice, Sticky Rice, Steam Noodles
- Jasmine RicePopular
- Steamed Vegetables
- Steam MeatPlease specific what you need.
- Peanut Sauce
- Cucumber Salad
- Extra Sauce
- Fried Banana With Honey
- Fried Banana With Ice Cream
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Jinda Thai Restaurant delivery in Willamette Valley with Uber Eats?
Yes. Jinda Thai Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Willamette Valley.
Is Jinda Thai Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Jinda Thai Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Willamette Valley.
How do I order Jinda Thai Restaurant delivery online in Willamette Valley?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Jinda Thai Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Jinda Thai Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Jinda Thai Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Jinda Thai Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Jinda Thai Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Jinda Thai Restaurant delivery in Willamette Valley?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Jinda Thai Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.