Jewel of India Menu and Delivery in Seattle
Location and hours
|10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Jewel of India
- Free with $30 Purchase (add to cart)
- Picked for you
- Butter chicken
- Tip the staff!
- Tip $5$5 Tip Please consider tipping the people who make and prepare your order by adding this item to your cart. Thank you!
- Tip $10$10 Tip Please consider tipping the people who make and prepare your order by adding this item to your cart. Thank you!
- Tip $20$20 Tip Please consider tipping the people who make and prepare your order by adding this item to your cart. Thank you!
- Onion Bhaji
- Aloo Chat Papri
- Aloo Tikki
- Sauteed Vegetables
- Seekh Kabob
- Mixed Vegetable Platter
- Hummus Bi Tahini
- Baba Ghannoj
- Manchurian Gobi
- Dahi VadaGrounded lentils fried and shaped like donuts. Garnished with yogurt, served with house spices and chutney.
- House PlatterAssortment of chicken and fish pakora, seekh kabob.
- Pani Puri (Gol Gappa)Six small, lightly toasted flour balls served with spicy water filling.
- SambarMixed vegetables with thick lentils and spices soup, a south Indian tradition.
- Idli SambarSteamed cake from a batter of black lentil and rice. Served with chutney and sambar.
- Sambar VadaSambar poured over lentil donuts, garnished with spices. Served with chutney.
- Soup & Salad
- Cucumber Salad
- Indian Salad
- Daal Vegetable SoupSix small, lightly toasted flour balls served with spicy water filling.
- Tomato SoupA rich curried tomato soup spiced with ginger and fresh cilantro.
- Mulligatawny SoupA rich chicken, lentil and rice soup flavored with indian spices.
- Chicken SaladFresh romaine lettuce prepared with a classic caesar dressing, with croutons.
- Caesar SaladChicken breast and lettuce with a classic ranch dressing.
- Tandoori Cuisine
- Chiken Tikka
- Lamb Boti Kabob
- Tandoori Prawns
- Jewel of India Special Mixed Grill
- Rack of Lamb
- Tandoori Salmon
- Lamb Keema Kabob
- Paneer Tikka KebabSoft, juicy chunks of paneer marinated in masala and then grilled with vegetables.
- Rice Delicacies
- Plain Rice
- Royal Biryani ( Gluten Free)A Mughalai basmati rice dish prepared with saffron, nuts, raisins and spices. Served with raita.
- Mushroom Matar Pulla
- Peas Pullao
- Vegetarian Selection
- Chana Masala (V)
- Daal Tudka
- Vegetable Masala
- Matar Paneer
- Malai Kofta
- Paneer Tikka Masala
- Aloo Palak
- Aloo Gobhi
- Aloo Matar
- Mushroom Matar
- Baingan Bhartha
- Navrattan Korma
- Channa Paneer
- Shimla Paneer
- Vegetable Curry (V)Sauteed mixed vegetables topped with curry sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Vegetable Coconut Curry (V)Cooked with coconut, ginger, garlic and our special blend of spices. Served with basmati rice.
- Vegetable Jalfrazie (V)Vegetables stir-fried in brown curry with bell peppers, garlic, ginger, tomatoes and onions. Served with basmati rice.
- Okra Masala (V)Okra sauteed with onions and spices. Served with basmati rice.
- Palak DaalYellow lentils with spinach. Served with basmati rice.
- Palak Mushroom (Vegan)Spinach mushroom curry. Served with basmati rice.
- Punjabi Aloo Channa Curry (Vegan)Potato and garbanzo beans cooked punjabi st. Served with basmati rice.
- Palak with Vegetable (Vegan)Spinach & mixed vegetable cooked with onion, ginger and spice. Served with basmati rice.
- Mango Vegetable CurryVegetables sauteed with major grey mango chutney and a touch of cr Served with basmati rice.
- Vegetable Pakoras CurryCooked with gram flour & yogurt based curry with vegetable dumpling. Served with basmati rice.
- Veggie Rogan JoshDish with tomatoes & onions then roasted with spices in a rich curry. Served with basmati rice.
- Chicken Curries
- Chicken Curry
- Chicken Vindaloo
- Chicken Korma
- Butter chickenBoneless chicken breast cubes cooked in a creamy tomato sauce.
- Chicken SaagChicken pieces cooked in succulent spinach sauce.
- Chicken JalfrazieMade with bell peppers, ginger, garlic, and onions with a blend of spices.
- Karahi ChickenChicken pieces cooked with onions, peppers, and hot chilies.
- Chicken Mango CurryChicken sauteed with major grey mango chutney & a special blend of spice.
- Madras Chili ChickenCooked in a sauce of tomato, roasted dry chilies, garlic and mild spices.
- Kashmiri ChickenCooked with yogurt, garlic, and spices garnished with nuts.
- Coconut Chicken (No Dairy)Boneless chichken cooked with coconut milk.
- Chicken Rogan JoshSpicy north Indian dish of cooked yogurt, cream and rich masala.
- Lamb Curries
- Lamb Mango Curry
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Lamb CurryTender cubes of lamb cooked with ground herbs and spices.
- Lamb KoftaGround lamb meat balls in spicy cream sauce.
- Lamb SaagLamb sauteed & served in delicate spinach sauce.
- Lamb Shahi KormaJuicy lamb cooked in creamy sauce topped with nuts & raisins.
- Lamb VindalooLamb spieces with potatoes in spicy tangy sauce.
- Lamb Boti MasalaLamb cooked in mild spicy with a touch of cram and tomato sauce.
- Madras Chili LambCooked in a sauce of tomato, roasted dry chilies, garlic and spices.
- Karahi LambLamb pieces cooked in curry sauce with onons, peppers and chilies.
- Lamb JalfrazieBoneless lamb stir fried with bell peppers, ginger, garlic and onions.
- Kashmiri LambCooked with yougurt, garlic and mild garnished with cashews & almonds.
- Goat Meat CurryFresh goat meat cooked in onion, garlic, and ginger with fresh tomatoes.
- Fish & Prawn Curries
- Fish Curry
- Prawn Curry
- Fish VindalooSpicy Tangy sauce, peppers, and hot chilies.
- Prawn VindalooSpicy Tangy sauce, peppers, and hot chilies.
- Shrimp MasalaTender shrimp cooked in exotic sauce.
- Fish Madras CurryCOD served in a hot and spicy tangy sauce.
- Prawn Madras CurryTender Prawns served in a hot and spicy tangy sauce.
- Fish Mango CurryMango based curry.
- Prawns Mango CurryMango based curry.
- Fish JalfrazieSauteed with peppers, ginger and onions.
- Prawn JalfrazieSauteed with peppers, ginger and onions.
- Shrimp SaagTender shrimp with herbs and spices in a delicate spinach sauce.
- Kerala Coconut Fish CurrySouth Indian fish curry prepared with coconut, red chilies & tamarind.
- Kashmiri PrawnsCooked with yogurt, garlic and spices garnished with cashews and almonds.
- Tandoori Breads
- Garlic Basil Naan
- Garlic NaanBread flavored with garlic.
- Onion KulchaNaan filled with spiced onion.
- Spinach NaanNaan filled with spinach.
- RotiWhole wheat tandoor baked bread.
- ParathaUnleavened whole wheat bread.Spicy
- Aloo ParathaParatha stuffed with potatoes.
- Spinach and Garlic NaanGarlic naan stuffed with spinach.
- Vegetable NaanNaan stuffed with mixed vegetables.
- Chicken NaanNaan stuffed with mixed chickens.
- Shahi Paneer NaanIndian cheese filled naan.
- PuriWhole wheat fluffy deep fried bread.
- BhaturaFluffy fried bread of fine flour.
- Gobi NaanBread stuffed with cauliflower.
- Paneer and Spinach NaanSpinach naan stuffed with paneer.
- Side Orders
- Mango Chutney
- Coconut Chutney
- Mixed Pickle
- Tamarind Chutney Sauce
- Mint Chutney Sauce
- Gulab Jamun
- Ras MalaiExotic and denotes the richness of this delicate indian sweet.
- Mango CustardHomemade mango custard topped with nuts or mango pulp.
- Mango Lassi
- Chai Tea
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Jewel of India delivery in Seattle with Uber Eats?
Yes. Jewel of India delivery is available on Uber Eats in Seattle.
Is Jewel of India delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Jewel of India delivery is available to your location in Seattle.
How do I order Jewel of India delivery online in Seattle?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Jewel of India menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Jewel of India online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Jewel of India here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Jewel of India order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Jewel of India order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Jewel of India delivery in Seattle?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Jewel of India order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.