Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 2:49 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
Jewel of India
Picked for you
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Palak Chaat
- Palak PaneerHas nuts. Fresh homemade cheese cooked in a creamy spinach sauce.
- Chicken MakhaniHas nuts. Barbequed tender white meat chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce.
- Tadka Yellow DalYellow lentils tempered with onions and mild spices.
Appetizer Chat Bazaar
- Palak ChaatCrispy spinach mixed with fresh tomatoes, onions, tamarind sauce, and chaat masala. Served cold.Popular
- Papdi ChaatFlour crisps, chickpeas, and potatoes mingled in a tangy-sweet 'n' sour sauce and yogurt.
- Bhel PuriHas nuts. Rice puffs, gram flour crisps, tossed with cilantro and tamarind chutney.
- Samosa ChaatHas nuts. Samosa split open and covered with spicy chickpeas, minced onion, cilantro, yogurt, and tamarind sauce.
- Vegetable PakoraBatter fried assortment of onion, cauliflower, and potatoes.
- Tandoori Paneer TikkaHomemade cheese marinated in mild spices, seared in tandoor.
- Vegetable SamosaCrispy turnovers stuffed with mildly spiced potatoes and green peas.Popular
- Paneer PakoraMarinated paneer deeply fried and stuffed with mint chutney.
- Goat Cheese Aloo TikkiPotato stuffed with goat cheese, green chili, and cilantro.
- Masala CalamariFried squid mixed with Indian spices and sauteed with onions and bell peppers.Popular
- Garlic ShrimpBaby shrimp with garlic and fresh ginger.
- Shrimp PondicherrySauce speckled with dark mustard seeds, flavored with curry leaves.
- Achari Chicken WingsTandoori wings marinated lamb skewered and cooked in clay oven.Popular
- Lamb Seekh KebabMildly spiced minced lamb skewered and cooked in clay oven.
- Malai Chicken KebabChicken cubes marinated in a creamy sauce and tandoori spices, cooked in a clay oven.
Soups and Salads
- Vegetable SoupGarden fresh mixed vegetables flavored with herbs and lightly spiced.
- Tomato Shorba SoupCream of tomato with herbs and spices.
- Mulligatawny SoupA spicy favorite, made with split peas, vegetables, and chicken broth.Popular
- Indian Spinach SaladA delicious spinach salad with apples, nuts, raisins, and a chutney dressing with honey.
- Tandoori Lamb ChopsSeasoned in freshly ground spices, then roasted in our clay oven.
- Tandoor VegetablesAn assortment of fresh vegetables marinated and barbequed in a clay oven paneer, pineapple, broccoli, cauliflower, apples, tomato, green and red peppers, and onions.
- Tandoori PrawnsLarge jumbo prawns marinated and cooked in a clay oven.
- Tandoori Chicken TikkaChicken marinated in yogurt, garlic, grounded spices, and cooked in a clay oven.Popular
- Tandoori SalmonCubes of fish marinated in yogurt, delicately spiced, and cooked in a clay oven.
- Reshmi KebabChicken marinated in yogurt, ginger, and garlic spices, then cooked in a clay oven.
- Bihari Lamb KebabThe traditional dish of Bihar. Bihari kebabs are lamb strips marinated in yogurt, raw papaya, and exotic spices.
- Tandoori ChickenChicken marinated in yogurt and freshly grounded spices and cooked in a clay oven.Popular
- Mixed GrillAn assortment of clay oven delicacies, tandoori chicken, lamb seekh kebab, chicken tikka, malai kebab, and shrimp. An exciting way to sample the delights of tandoori cooking.
- Shrimp MoileeShrimp poached in coconut sauce, flavored with curry leaves and mustard seeds.Popular
- Madras Fish CurryTraditional fish curry cooked in coconut milk with ginger, chili, and tamarind.
- Goan Fish CurryThe blend of spices and coconut brings out the mild sweetness of the tender fish that is so abundant in goa and around the coast of India.Popular
- Goan Shrimp BhunaShrimp cooked in specially prepared herbs and spices with a touch of ginger and garlic.
- Shrimp JalfreziShrimp cooked with fresh vegetables and herbs.
- Prawn VindalooPrawns in a hot curry sauce.
- Salmon Curry
- Chicken Tikka MasalaHas nuts. Marinated boneless pieces of chicken grilled and sauteed in a delicious creamy tomato sauce.Popular
- Mangalorean Sukka ChickenCurried coconut, chicken, and Mangalorean spices.
- Chicken JalfreziBoneless pieces of chicken with fresh peppers, onions, tomatoes, and herbs.
- Chicken SaagCurried chicken cooked with chopped fresh spinach, lightly spiced.
- Chicken Shahi KormaHas nuts. Chicken simmered in a creamy almond sauce, dried nuts, and lightly spiced.
- Chicken VindalooChicken simmered in a fiery vinegar flavored sauce. A specialty of goa.
- Chicken CurryBoneless chicken cooked in a classic curry sauce.
- Chicken MakhaniHas nuts. Barbequed tender white meat chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce.Popular
- Chicken XacutiClassic Goan chicken curry cooked in spices.
- Lamb Rogan JoshLamb cooked in a flavorful sauce with a blend of fragrant spices.Popular
- Lamb BhunaLamb cooked in specially prepared herbs and spices with a touch of ginger and garlic.
- Lamb VindalooLamb cooked in a hot flavored sauce, a Goan specialty.Popular
- Kadai LambCubes of lamb cooked, sauteed tomatoes, onions, and chilies, cooked in a mild sauce.
- Lamb PasandaHas nuts. Cubes of lamb cooked in a rich almond sauce, garnished with almonds and raisins.
- Lamb SaagCurried lamb cubes cooked with chopped fresh spinach.
- Lal MaasLal means, or red-fiery hot meat curry is another well known authentic Rajasthani lamb dish that is cooked with a lot of red chilies to give a very deep red color to the meat curry.
- Kadai LambCubes of lamb cooked, sauteed tomatoes, onions, and chilis, cooked in a mild sauce.
- Goat Curry
- Smoke Eggplant BhartaSmoked eggplant simmered and cooked with spices.
- Chana MasalaChickpeas slowly simmered with pomegranate seeds, cooked with onions, tomatoes, and spices.Popular
- Jeera AlooCubes of potatoes smothered and simmered with cumin, herbs, and spices.
- Gobi MutterFresh cauliflower and peas cooked with ginger, tomatoes, and mild spices.
- Dal MakhaniBlack lentils, red kidney beans simmered with tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and onions, finished with cream.
- Navratan KormaAn assortment of fresh garden vegetables cooked with dry fruits in a light creamy sauce.
- Kadai PaneerHomemade cheese with an irresistible flavor with the blend of green bell peppers, dried fenugreek leaves, and cardamom.
- Lasuni GobiAs its name suggests, it uses 2 main ingredients -gobi I. E. Cauliflower and lasun I. E. Garlic. Comprised of fried cauliflower florets coated with a tangy and spicy sauce concoction.
- Bhindi Do PyazaFresh okra simmered with diced onions, tomatoes, lightly spiced.
- Paneer LababdarHomemade cheese dish cooked in aromatic spicy Indian flavors and red gravy and then garnished with lots of creams and shredded ginger.
- Vegetable JalfreziFresh seasonal vegetables cooked with onions, peppers, and tomatoes in a spicy sauce.
- Mushroom MutterMushroom and peas in a spiced tomato curry with a touch of fenugreek leaves.
- Malai KoftaHas nuts. Croquettes of fresh cheese and vegetables simmered in a light creamy sauce topped with nuts and raisins.
- Palak PaneerHas nuts. Fresh homemade cheese cooked in a creamy spinach sauce.Popular
- Paneer MakhaniHas nuts. Cubes of homemade cheese cooked in a rich tomato and cream sauce with dust of fenugreek.Popular
- Tadka Yellow DalYellow lentils tempered with onions and mild spices.Popular
- Palak KoftaHas nuts. Shallow fried spinach dumplings cooked in a creamy sauce.
- PopularGarlic Naan
- Amritsari Kulcha
- Mint ParathaMulti-layered whole wheat bread, baked in tandoor.
- Assorted Bread BasketAn assortment of 3 pieces of bread, plain naan, roti, and garlic naan.
- Peshwari NaanWhite and fluffy white flour bread, stuffed with pistachios and raisins, baked in tandoor.
- NaanLight and fluffy white flour bread, baked in tandoor and buttered.Popular
- Tandoori RotiLight and fluffy white flour bread, baked in tandoor and buttered.Popular
- Aloo ParathaMulti-layered whole wheat bread, baked in tandoor.
- Onion KulchaWhite bread with onion filling, baked in tandoor.
- Jalapeno & Cheese NaanLight and fluffy white flour bread, stuffed with jalapeno and cheese, baked in tandoor.
- Plain ParathaLight and fluffy white flour bread, baked in tandoor and buttered.
Rice and Biryani
- BiryaniAromatic basmati rice, cooked with richly flavored saffron, nuts, and raisins. Has nuts.Popular
- Vegetable BiryaniAromatic basmati rice and fresh vegetables flavored with saffron, nuts, and raisins. Has nuts.
- Jeera RiceAromatic long grain rice cooked with green peas.
Indo Chinese Starters
- Chicken 65Chicken spiked with curry leaves and red hot chilies.Popular
- Vegetable Spring RollSlender rolls stuffed with wok-tossed vegetables.
- Chicken LollipopChicken on the bone, marinated with house sauce.
- Chili FishFresh fish stir-fried in a spicy dry sauce.
Indo Chinese Soups
- Hot & Sour SoupRed chili, soy and paneer.
- Sweet Corn SoupCream of corn with vegetables.Popular
Indo Chinese Entrees
- Fried RiceWok tossed long grain basmati rice.
- Chili PaneerPressed Indian cheese in a hot soy chili sauce, served dry.
- Gobi Manchurian (Dry)Cauliflower tossed in fresh ginger, garlic, onion seasoning.Popular
- Chicken ManchurianDiced chicken in minced onion, ginger, and garlic sauce.
- Chili ChickenClassic soy chili chicken sauce served dry.
- KulfiRich Indian ice cream made of thickened milk, topped with cardamom. Choice of mango, pistachio, or malai.
- Shahi TukdaRich bread pudding with dry fruits flavored with cardamom.
- Ice CreamDifferent flavors of mango rose or vanilla.
- Gulab JamunReduced milk balls served in rose flavored sugar syrup and a touch of cardamom.Popular
- Gajar HalwaA grated carrot pudding studded with pistachio nuts and reduced milk.
- Moong Dal HalwaA rich and sweet dessert. Split yellow lentil, milk, nuts and ghee.
- RaitaYogurt SaucePopular
- Onion & Lemon Salad
- Mango ChutneySweet
- Mixed Pickle
- White RicePopular
- Extra Gravy
- Green Chutney8oz
- Tamarind Chutney8oz
- Plain Yogurt
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Jewel of India delivery in Silver Spring with Uber Eats?
Yes. Jewel of India delivery is available on Uber Eats in Silver Spring.
Is Jewel of India delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Jewel of India delivery is available to your location in Silver Spring.
How do I order Jewel of India delivery online in Silver Spring?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Jewel of India menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Jewel of India online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Jewel of India here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Jewel of India order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Jewel of India order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Jewel of India delivery in Silver Spring?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Jewel of India order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.