Jaipur Indian Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Boulder
Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 2:00 AM||Lunch|
|5:00 PM - 9:15 PM||Dinner|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 2:00 AM||Lunch|
|5:00 PM - 9:45 PM||Dinner|
Jaipur Indian Restaurant
Picked for you
- Saag Paneer (Vegetarian)
- Channa Masala
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Paneer Masala (Vegetarian)Cheese cooked in creamy sauce.
- Chicken CurrySeasoned with an exotic blend of curry spices, onion, garlic, ginger, and tomato having a medium thick sauce.
- Vegetable SamosaCrisp pastry with potatoes and peas deep fried.Popular
- Tandoori WingsChicken wings marinated, spicy, and baked in clay oven.
- Meat SamosaCrisp pastry with ground lamb or beef and deep fried.
- Onion BhajiMildly spiced onion and batter fried.
- Vegetable PakoraMildly spiced cauliflower, potatoes, bell pepper, and batter fried.
- Taj KabobsAssorted kabobs of chicken and lamb baked in clay oven.
- Chicken PakoraMildly spiced boneless chicken and batter fried.
- Vegetable Assorted PlatterMixed vegetables mildly spiced and batter fried.
Soups and Salad
- Dall SoupLentil soup with vegetables seasoned with spices and herbs.Popular
- Taj SaladLettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, lime-squeezed, mild spiced, and yoghurt dressing.
- Mulligtawny Mughlai SoupChicken soup, herbs, and mild spices.
- Tomato SoupCooked with mild Indian spices and garlic.
- Tandoori ChickenChicken on onion bed in sizzler. Baked to order in clay oven over mesquite charcoal and after marinating in yogurt, garlic, ginger, herbs, and spices. Served with freshly made mint cilantro and tamarind chutneys.Popular
- Chicken TikkaBoneless chicken cubes on onion bed in sizzler. Baked to order in clay oven over mesquite charcoal and after marinating in yogurt, garlic, ginger, herbs, and spices. Served with freshly made mint cilantro and tamarind chutneys.
- Shrimp TandooriFinest jumbo shrimp on onion bed in sizzler. Baked to order in clay oven over mesquite charcoal and after marinating in yogurt, garlic, ginger, herbs, and spices. Served with freshly made mint cilantro and tamarind chutneys.
Speciality Pilau and Rice
Baked to Order Oven-Hot-Breads
Condiments and Sides
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Jaipur Indian Restaurant delivery in Boulder with Uber Eats?
Yes. Jaipur Indian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Boulder.
Is Jaipur Indian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Jaipur Indian Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Boulder.
How do I order Jaipur Indian Restaurant delivery online in Boulder?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Jaipur Indian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Jaipur Indian Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Jaipur Indian Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Jaipur Indian Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Jaipur Indian Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Jaipur Indian Restaurant delivery in Boulder?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Jaipur Indian Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.