Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Friday|
|5:30 PM - 9:30 PM|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
- Piyaz Salad$13.00White beans marinated in lemon juice; mixed with tomatoes, red bell peppers, green peppers, and red onion; topped with boiled eggs and olives.100% (9)
- Cacik$10.00Plain yogurt mixed with shredded cucumber, garlic, and olive oil.100% (8)
- Coban Salad$13.00Very famous Turkish chopped salad. A delicious blend of tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, scallion, peppers with lemon juice, olive oil and spices.87% (8)
- Lahmacun$12.00A dish of Turkish origin consisting of a round, thin piece of dough topped with ground meat.68% (22)
- Mixed Mezes$22.00A mix of Turkish mezes (humus, haydari, dolma, mercimek kofte and feta cheese).100% (5)
- Leyla Ile Mecnun$13.00Everyone's favorite hummus served with cooked tomatoes, hot pita bread, and sucuk.100% (8)
- Mucver$10.00Pan fried fresh zucchini with chopped onion, scallion, and carrot mixed with eggs and flour, served with yogurt.
- Bebek Karniyarik$12.00Small baby eggplant stuffed with sauteed onion and ground beef. Served with plain yogurt.100% (7)
- Imam Bayildi$11.00Baby eggplant stuffed with spices and sauteed vegetables (onion, peppers, tomatoes...), baked in the oven.72% (11)
- Patlican Salad$10.00A thick sauce or spread made from ground eggplant, olive oil, lemon, and garlic. Typical of Turkish cuisine.75% (4)
- Dolma$9.00Stuffed grape leaves, served with yogurt.80% (10)
- Humus$9.00Chickpeas with tahini, lemon juice, and olive oil.100% (7)
- Mercimek Kofte$11.00Steam red lentil mixed with tomato and paper sauce, scallion, parsley, topped with yogurt.83% (6)
- Sak Suka$10.00Cubed cut and deep-fried eggplant with hot peppers and zucchini; topped with garlic yogurt.90% (10)
- Haydari$9.00Kefir cheese topped with melted butter and garlic sauce.100% (3)
- Su borek$12.00Special dough cooked in the water stuffed with beyaz peynir. Baked in the oven.100% (3)
- Sigara borek$9.00Pan fried special dough filled with beyaz peynir cheese.84% (13)
- Pohca$5.00Traditional savory pastry, filled with cheese.100% (8)
- Yoldas Breakfast$15.00Popular Turkish “on the run” breakfast items: combination plate with pohca, börek, and simit.
Turkish Style Eggs
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Istanbul'lu delivery in Somerville with Uber Eats?
Yes. Istanbul'lu delivery is available on Uber Eats in Somerville.
Is Istanbul'lu delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Istanbul'lu delivery is available to your location in Somerville.
How do I order Istanbul'lu delivery online in Somerville?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Istanbul'lu menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Istanbul'lu online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Istanbul'lu here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Istanbul'lu order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Istanbul'lu order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Istanbul'lu delivery in Somerville?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Istanbul'lu order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.