Indigo Indian Bistro Menu and Delivery in Shreveport
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 02:00 PM||Menu|
|05:00 PM - 08:45 PM||Menu|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 02:00 PM||Menu|
|05:00 PM - 08:45 PM||Menu|
Indigo Indian Bistro
- Chaat PapriWhole wheat crisps, spiced yogurt, chickpeas, and chutneys. Served cold.
- Aloo ChaatCrispy potato salad in tamarind, mint, and cilantro.
- Vegetable SamosasPotatoes and peas triangular pastry, nations favorite street food, and four in a serving.
- Bhel PuriRice puffs, chickpea flour noodles, tamarind, and cilantro. Served cold.
- Prawn BalchaoJumbo shrimp in a spicy onion tomato jam and whole spices. Served with naan bread.
- Malai KababGrilled marinated chicken breast and chef's special.
- Indigo Soya PattiesMinced soybean and spinach cutlets.
- BhajiasChickpea flour battered onion, potatos, and spinich fritters.
- Chooza PakoraChicken tender loins battered with chickpea flour and spices.
- Chicken 65Spicy and tangy boneless chicken chilly and garlic sauce. A delicac from Southern India.
- Chili PaneerChunks of cow milk cheese and stir fried in chile and garlic sauce.
- NaanWhite flour fresh baked bread.
- Stuffed NaanStuffed bread from the clay oven.
- ParathaPlain multilayered fresh ground whole wheat bread from our clay oven.
- Peshwari NanSweetened fresh baked bread with coconut cream and spices.
- RotiWhole wheat fresh baked bread.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaGrilled breast of chicken in tomato fenugreek sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Tandoori ChickenCharcoal grilled and marinated in ginger garlic yogurt on the bone chicken. Served with pullav rice.
- Chicken VindalooA very spicy chicken stew with crushed peppers, vinegar, and whole spices. Served with pullav rice.
- Chicken KurmaFresh chicken breasts in fragrant saffron almond sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Chettinad ChickenSpicy black pepper, curry leaf, and red chili sauce over chicken breasts with a kick of it. Served with pullav rice.
- Lahori Chicken CurryAromatic stew of tomato, onions, ginger, garlic, and whole spices. Served with pullav rice.
- Chicken SaagChicken cooked with baby spinach, and whole spices. Served with pullav rice.
- Chicken JalferziBoneless chicken breast and garden fresh vegetables. Served with pullav rice.
- Gosht or Meat
- Rogan JoshBraised meat in aromatic sauce, ginger, and garlic, nutmeg with whole spices. Served with pullav rice.
- Saag GoshtFarm fed ground meat chunks over spinach, whole spices, and fenugreek sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Gosht E KormaA mild specialty in saffron almond sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Gosht Kaali MirchFarm fed fresh chunks of meat in a spicy black pepper sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Gosht VindalooPortuguese spicy meat in vinegar and hot chili sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Gosht JalaferziFarm fed chunks of meat and garden fresh vegetables and stir fried. Served with pullav rice.
- Baby Goat CurryOrganic baby goat on the bones in a chef's special sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Chanaa MasalaSlow fried stewed chickpeas cocked in whole spices and tomato sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Saag PaneerFresh spinach sauteed with ginger, garlic, onions, and tomatoes. Served with pullav rice.
- Baigan BhartaFire roasted smoky eggplant simmered with onions, tomatoes, ginger, and garlic. Served with pullav rice.
- Bhindi MasalaFresh baby okras stir fried with fresh ginger, garlic onions, and tomatoes. Served with pullav rice.
- Malai KoftaIndian steramed vegetables and cheese dumping in aromatic tomato gravy. Served with pullav rice.
- Aloo GobiPotato and cauliflower and a semi dry preparation with armatic spices. Served with pullav rice.
- Navratan KormaMatrimony of garden fresh vegetables in saffron almond sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Daal MakhaniBlack lentils and beans. Served with pullav rice.
- Aloo JeeraPotatoes with cumin and fresh ginger, garlic, and tomatoes. Served with pullav rice.
- Yellow Dal TarkaCombination of yellow and pink beans simmered over fire with ginger, garlic, and tomatoes. Served with pullav rice.
- Mutter PannerCheese and green peas in a tangy sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Kadhi PaneerA semi dry cheese, onions, and peppers stir fried in a spicy sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaIndigo special chunks of cow cheese in a tomato and fenugreek sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Bhuna MushroomsStir fried spicy mushroom delicacy. Served with pullav rice.
- Grilled SalmonMarinated filet of pink salmon, grilled over charcoal, and served with rice and salad. Served with pullav rice.
- Grilled ShrimpJumbo shrimps marinated and grilled over charcoal, and served with rice and salad. Served with pullav rice.
- Malabar Fish CurrySalmon in peppery tomato sauce. Served with pullav rice.
- Saffron Chicken BiryaniSaffron flavored basmati rice delicacy with boneless chicken with whole spices on slow fire.
- PullavPlain basmati rice.
- Lemon RiceFreshly squeezed lemon, basmati rice with mustard seeds, curry leaves, and cilantro.
- Kashmiri PullavA sweet pullav with dry fruits, rich cream, and few spices.
- Vegetable PullavBasmati rice flavored with saffron and vegetables.
- Tamarind RiceBasmati rice sauteed in fresh turmeric, curry leaves, mustard seeds, and whole spices.
- Vegetable BiryaniGarden fresh vegetables and basmati rice simmered with whole spices on a slow fire.
- Dampukt Gosht BiryaniTendered meat, basmati rice with whole spices simmered on slow fire.
- Shrimp BiryaniOrganic fresh shrimps, size 16/20, seasoned with rice and chefs special spices.
- Indigo's Mixed Green SaladSpiced infused vinaigrette dressed greens.
- RaitaYogurt with tomatoes and cucumber, black peppers, and roasted cumin.
- Mango ChutneySweet mango jelly.
- AcharIndian spicy pickled vegetables and fruits.
- Mixed PickleIndian spicy pickled vegetables and fruits.
- PappadamThin lentil wafers (two).
- KachumbarOnion, lemon, and green chilis dusted with Indian spices, and a must for an Indian family.
- Plain Yogurt100 percent probiotic yogurt.
Can I order Indigo Indian Bistro delivery in Shreveport with Uber Eats?
Yes. Indigo Indian Bistro delivery is available on Uber Eats in Shreveport.
Is Indigo Indian Bistro delivery available near me?
Indigo Indian Bistro delivery might not be available everywhere in Shreveport, so enter your address to see if it’s available near you.
How do I order Indigo Indian Bistro delivery online in Shreveport?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Indigo Indian Bistro menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
What’s the best thing to order for Indigo Indian Bistro delivery in Shreveport?
What’s best at Indigo Indian Bistro is totally up to you and your personal preference. If you’re in need of some inspiration, consider trying one of the items featured in “Picked for you.”
How do I get $0 Delivery Fee at Indigo Indian Bistro in Shreveport?
The Delivery Fees may vary depending on a number of factors, like your location. Enter your Shreveport address to see the current Delivery Fee. You can also explore the Uber Eats membership and subscription options available in your area to see if you can save money on Indigo Indian Bistro delivery with $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.