Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 10:00 PM||Menu|
Picked for you
- Butter Chicken
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Vegetable Samosa
- Chicken Curry
- Channa MasalaGarbanzo beans cooked with onion and tomato sauce and flavored with spices.
- Vegetable Pakora
- Paneer Pakora
- Vegetable SamosaTwo pieces. Two deep fried triangular shape pastry stuffed with mildly spiced potatoes, green peas, and garden herbs.Popular
- Gobi ManchurianCauliflower fritters fried and cooked in mildly tomato sauce.
- Chili GobiCauliflower fritters sauteed in chilli sauce.
Non Vegetarian Appetizers
- Tandoori ChickenMarinated in the assorted spice and yogurt.Popular
- Chilli ChickenFried boneless chicken sauted in chilli sauce and flavored with bell pepper and onion.Popular
- Chicken ManchurianFried boneless chicken sauted in Indo Chinese sauce.
- Chicken Tikka KababBoneless chicken breast skewed and grilled in oven and flavored with spices.
- Chicken Malai kababBoneless white chicken flavored with spices, cream herbs, skewed, and grilled in oven.
- Reshmi ChickenGround chicken, garlic, ginger, salt, and some Indian spices.
- Lamb Seekh kababGround lamb, ginger, garlic, salt, and add some Indian spices cooked in oven.
- Chicken Boti KababMarinated boneless chicken cooked in clay oven Punjabi style dish.
- Lamb Boti KababBoneless lamb marinated in yogurt and with Indian spices cooked in metal skewers inside the clay oven.Popular
- Fish KababFish baked in smokey tandoor and infused with garlic, ginger, and other Indian spices.
- Chicken PakoraDeep fried chicken marinated and lightly coated with chick pea batter.
- Dal SoupSpiced vegetables in lentil soup.Popular
- Chicken SoupIndian style chicken soup.
- Muligatawny SoupSpiced chicken and lentil soup, delicately garnished with spices and herbs.
Main Vegetarian Course
- Navrattan Korma
- Aloo Gobi
- Paneer MakhaniCheese cooked in tomato sauce, ginger, and garlic.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaCheese cubes cooked in onion base sauce and Indian herbs and cream.Popular
- Spinach paneerPalak paneer. Cooked spinach with cream and cheese cubes.Popular
- Channa MasalaGarbanzo beans cooked with onion and tomato sauce and flavored with spices.Popular
- Paneer BhurjiFresh cheese cooked with peas and tomatoes.
- Baingan BhartaSmoked eggplant cooked over an flame poured and stuffed with fresh onions and tomatoes.
- Dal MakhaniWhole mixed lentils cooked with onion and tomatoes and flavored with spices, butter, and cream.
- Yellow Dal TadkaYellow lentils, onion, and tomatoes cooked with spices.
- Malai KoftaCottage cheese and vegetable mix dumplings in a rich creamy tomato based sauce.
- Mushroom MutterPeas. Mushrooms and peas cooked with Indian herbs.
- Spinach Mustard GreensSarson da saag. Mustard leaves, spinach, and assorted greens slowly cooked with herbs and spices.
- Shahi Paneer
Main Chicken Course
- Butter Chicken
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Chicken CurryBoneless chicken cooked with fresh ginger, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce.Popular
- Cream ChickenMild chicken in white curry cooked with cashew nut powder, spice, and herb.
- Chicken SaagBoneless chicken cooked with spinach.
- Chicken MughlaiBoneless chicken cooked with egg and combination of spices in royal style.
- Chicken KormaBoneless chicken cooked with creamy butter sauce made with nuts and cashew paste.
- Kadai ChickenChicken cooked with onion, tomatoes, bell peppers, and flavored with spices.
- Garlic ChickenBoneless chicken infused with garlic and Indian herbs.
- Chicken VinadalooCame from region of Goa, authentic boneless chicken dish cooked with vinegar and potato can be mild, medium or spicy.
- Coconut ChickenChicken cooked with coconut and Indian herbs and this dish came from South region Kerala of India.
- Shahi Punjabi ChickenPunjabi style boneless chicken cooked with ginger, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce.
Taste of Lamb and Goat
- Goat CurryGoat meat cooked with spices.Popular
- Spinach LambLamb cooked with spinach and Indian spices.
- Lamb CurryBoneless lamb with spices.
- Lamb KormaBoneless lamb cooked with spices, cream, and cashew nut.
- Lamb MughlaiLamb cooked with egg and onion sauce and cream in royal style.
- Lamb kadhaiLamb cooked with bell pepper, onions, and Indian spices.
- Lamb VindalooLamb cooked with vinegar, potatoes can be mild, medium and spicy.
- Lamb Tikka MasalaBoneless grilled lamb cooked in tomato and onion sauce and flavored with cream and spices.Popular
- Lamb Both MasalaBoneless lamb marinated with yogurt and cooked with our special thick sauce.
Rich Taste of Indian Style Eggs
- Scrambled Egg BhurjiEgg mixed with onion and tomato and Indian spices.
- Egg CurryBoiled eggs cooked in classic onion and tomato sauce.Popular
Fish from the Sea
- Fish CurryFish cooked with fresh ginger, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce. Indian herbs.
- Coconut FishFish cooked with coconut and Indian herbs. This dish came from the South Indian region.Popular
- Kadhi FishFish cooked with onion, tomatoes, bell peppers, and flavored with spices.
- Fish Tikka MasalaFish cooked with onion, tomatoes, bell peppers, and flavored with spices.
Biryani and Rice
- Chicken BiryaniWhole spice and Rice slowly cooked with chicken in a air tight container.Popular
- Lamb BiryaniWhole spice and yogurt.
- Egg BiryaniWhole spice and yogurt.
- Vegetable BiryaniWhole spice and yogurt.
- Mutters (Peas) and Jeera RiceWhole spice and yogurt.
- Indian Hut Butter Naan
- Garlic Naan
- Aloo KulchaDelicious bread stuffed with potatoes mixture.
- India Hut Plain NaanPlain Indian style bred to eat with food.
- Chili NaanSpicy Indian style bread to eat with food.
- Onion KulchaBread baked in oven and stuffed with onion and spices.
- India Mix Onion Paneer Aloo KulchaBread baked in oven stuffed with onion, paneer, and potatoes mixture.
- Chicken NaanBread baked in oven stuffed with cooked ground chicken meat.
- Cheese NaanDelicious bread stuffed with cheese.
- Plain RaitaYogurt. Fresh yogurt.
- Tomato Cucumber RaitaYogurt mixed with tomato, cucumber, and Indian herbs.Popular
- Jeera RaitaCumin seeds. Delicious yogurt with cumin seeds.
On the Side
- Mango ChutneyPopular
- Gulab JamunPastry balls served warm, in cardamom, and sugar syrup.Popular
- KheerTraditional rice pudding with almonds and raisins.
- RasmalaiCombination of two ras meaning juice and malai meaning cream. Soft panzer balls immersed in chilled creamy milk.
- Unsweetened Tea, Peach Tea, Mango Tea, and Strawberry Tea
- Dr pepper Tea
- Fanta and Sprite
- Diet Coke and CokePopular
- Mango LassiPopular
- Salt Lassi
Frequently asked questions
Can I order India Hut delivery in El Paso with Uber Eats?
Yes. India Hut delivery is available on Uber Eats in El Paso.
Is India Hut delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if India Hut delivery is available to your location in El Paso.
How do I order India Hut delivery online in El Paso?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the India Hut menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find India Hut online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by India Hut here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my India Hut order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my India Hut order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for India Hut delivery in El Paso?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your India Hut order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.