House of China Chinese restaurant Menu and Delivery in San Antonio
Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|3:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Dinner|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch|
|Wednesday - Saturday|
|3:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Dinner|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch|
House of China Chinese restaurant
- LZLuis Z.3 days agoGood food. Fast service
- RRroashelle R.3 weeks agoFresh
- EMElizabeth M.4 weeks agoThe good is always hot, fresh and delicious.
- MPMike P.2 months ago10
- RSRosemary S.2 months agogreat food
- LWLois W.2 months agoGood portions
- JCJesse C.2 months agoThe Rangoons are best I've had ever.
- MFMario F.2 months agoamazing
- TCTonya C.2 months agoThe food is delicious
- MLmonica L.3 months agogreat food
- MRMonica R.3 months agoAlways fresh
- MLmonica L.4 months agodelicious food.
- RBRic B.4 months agona
- YPYvette P.4 months agothe food is delicious and plentiful everytime I have ordered.
- NMnicole M.5 months agoloved the food first time eating here and loved it
- MSMike S.5 months agoStayed open 10 minutes past closing to make my food fresh. Absolute legends. Thanks.
- DHDiana H.6 months agothe sauce was delicious
- CTCrystal T.6 months agoalways amazing
- AEAidan E.7 months agoQuick and affordable
- BTBrian T.8 months agofood was great, pricing was great, and arrived very fast...
- SGSuzanne G.8 months agoBest food
- AMAnna M.8 months agogreat service
- DHDel H.8 months agoegg foo young
- TSTatiana S.9 months agoSooo good but doesn’t give big portions anymore
- JLJesse L.9 months agogood food
- CACassandra A.10 months agogreat egg rolls and great food
- NTNam T.10 months agoTasty, and nice size portions
- HGHUMBERTO G.10 months agoAs usual. Delicious and perfect temperature and big portions.
- EBEarnie B.10 months agovery delicious food
- AKAlexandria K.1 year agoAbsolutely delicious, the portions are just right. Would order from them again
- PWPhilip W.1 year agoEverything cooked to perfection my favorite Chinese spot!
- EWE W.1 year agoMy boyfriend loved the lemon chicken!
- MBMegan B.1 year agoLove this place! Best Chinese among a limited selection!
- EBEmily B.1 year agoDelicious
- JOJo O.1 year agoHands down best Chinese meal around. Enjoyed it
- JSJESSE S.1 year agoAmazing! :)
- LNLORIE N.2 years agoEverything was great.
- JSjoseph S.2 years agoGreat job
- JSJessie S.2 years agoBest fried rice in the city
- FMFrancis M.2 years agoJust Like I ordered!
- GSGreg S.2 years agoGreat food
- JHJorge H.2 years agoWonderful
- MSMatthew S.2 years agoThe chicken was very good and it was a good portion!
- KJkristina J.2 years agoLoooove the rangoons especially!
- CGCynthia G.2 years agoDelicious
- KBKeith B.2 years agoIt was perfect
- Cool Lettuce Wraps$9.99Four pieces.
- 3 Pieces Tempura Shrimp$5.9993% (116)
- 4 Pieces Sesame ball$5.5093% (58)
- 6 Pieces Tempura Shrimp$9.9997% (69)
- 8 Pieces Sesame ball$8.9995% (24)
- Egg Rolls$4.992 pieces.95% (885)
- Cheese Rangoon$7.796 pieces.Popular
- Dumplings$9.998 pieces.92% (327)
- Spring Rolls$4.992 pieces.
- Fried Chicken Wings$9.996 pieces.
- Bar-B-Q Spare Ribs$9.994 pieces.
- Cool Lettuce Wraps$9.994 pieces.
- Pu Pu Platter$14.99Serves 2. Served in native style with flaming hibachi egg roll, spring roll, BBQ ribs, fried cheese rangoon, fried shrimp, and chicken wings.
- Lemon Chicken$9.99Served with soup (egg drop, wonton or hot and sour). Egg roll, spring roll, or cheese rangoon and steamed rice or fried rice.
- General Chicken$9.99Served with soup (egg drop, wonton or hot and sour). Egg roll, spring roll, or cheese rangoon and steamed rice or fried rice.
- Sweet and Sour$9.99Served with soup egg drop, wonton or hot and sour, egg roll, spring roll, or cheese rangoon and steamed rice or fried rice.
- Orange$9.99Served with soup (egg drop, wonton or hot and sour). Egg roll, spring roll, or cheese rangoon and steamed rice or fried rice.
- Lo Mein$9.99Soft noodles. Served with soup (egg drop, wonton or hot and sour). Egg roll, spring roll, or cheese rangoon and steamed rice or fried rice.
New Noodle Soup
Bento boxServed with salad,miso soup, sesame ball, rice (steamed rice or fried rice), egg roll, spring roll or cheese rangoon.
Party EntreeServing 5 to 7 people, with steamed rice or fried rice.
A la Carte
What customers are saying
Frequently asked questions
Can I order House of China Chinese restaurant delivery in San Antonio with Uber Eats?
Yes. House of China Chinese restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in San Antonio.
Is House of China Chinese restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if House of China Chinese restaurant delivery is available to your location in San Antonio.
How do I order House of China Chinese restaurant delivery online in San Antonio?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the House of China Chinese restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find House of China Chinese restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by House of China Chinese restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my House of China Chinese restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my House of China Chinese restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for House of China Chinese restaurant delivery in San Antonio?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your House of China Chinese restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.