Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
- MSMarc S.4 months agogreat food and service
- CRCaitlin R.5 months agoGreat food
- TATiff A.11 months agoJust like when you eat at the restaurant! So great.
- Elixir, 4pk-16oz Can Beer (8.1% ABV)Sold out • $18.99 • 8.1%Elixir is our flagship double New England IPA that has been in development from the very beginning, and our favorite to brew (and drink!). With copious amounts of CTZ, Eureka!, and Citra hops, this beer pours a deep hazy golden color and boasts flavors of candied orange, rich stone fruits with some dank resinous notes to round it out. Perfection in a can.100% (3)
- Fortify, 4pk-16oz Can Beer (2.8% ABV)Sold out • $14.99 • 2.8%Introducing our Lemon Shandy: a radiant golden brew that fuses the crispness of a classic lager with the tangy brilliance of lemonade. Its
refreshing balance of smooth malt and vibrant citrus creates a playful dance of flavors on your palate. With a light-to-medium body and
low ABV, it's the perfect companion for sunny days, outdoor adventures, or unwinding with friends.
- Cura De La Sed, 32oz Crowler Beer (5.2% ABV)Sold out • $15.00Our first attempt at a Mexican lager brewed with a kveik yeast and then lagered. A late whirlpool addition of Motueka hops gives this clean, crisp and refreshing cerveza a hint of lime. A thirst quencher, for sure!
- Tonic, 32oz Crowler Beer (6.9% ABV)Sold out • $15.00Our flagship New England IPA returns! This smooth and full-bodied libation is generously dry hopped with Amarillo, Mosaic and El Dorado. Boasting
flavors of ripe citrus, guava and a hint of pine, we feel it is the prefect prescription to “quell the thirst”.
- Fest Medicine, 32oz Crowler Beer (5.8% ABV)Sold out • $15.00 • 5.8%Hopo's take on a traditional German Festbier. The brew pours a deep golden color with a thick white head. Crisp with light bready notes, backed with an earthy bitterness. Prost!
- Weights & Measures, 32oz Crowler Beer (4.9% ABV)Sold out • $15.00A classic Belgian Witbier. Other examples of this style include Allagash White and Blue Moon, but ours has a little twist. Here we married an old-world beer with some
new world hops, by adding some Pacific Jade into the mix. This ale is brewed with copious amounts of unmalted wheat, bitter orange peel, and a hint of coriander.
- Cryotherapy, 32oz Crowler Beer (6.4% ABV)Sold out • $15.00 • 6.4%Presenting the next edition of our “Cold IPA”. A new style, this tasty beverage combines the crisp bready backbone of a traditional lager, with the juiciness of a new school IPA. El Dorado, NY grown Paradigm and the new "Cryo-Pop" hops give this beer a truly unique drinking experience that we think will appeal to the traditional
beer enthusiast and hop head alike!
- Concoction, 32oz Crowler Beer (6.5% ABV)Sold out • $15.00This NEIPA is brewed with a generous dose of oats for a luxuriously creamy texture. Immerse your senses in a harmonious blend of Lotus and Mandarina Bavaria hops,
accompanied by the enigmatic EXP ID-158 hop. Bursting with zesty citrus notes, this brew is an irresistible delight crafted exclusively for the discerning hophead.
For The Table
Salads And Bowls
Mac N Cheese
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Hopothecary Ales delivery in Boston with Uber Eats?
Yes. Hopothecary Ales delivery is available on Uber Eats in Boston.
Is Hopothecary Ales delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Hopothecary Ales delivery is available to your location in Boston.
How do I order Hopothecary Ales delivery online in Boston?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Hopothecary Ales menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Hopothecary Ales online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Hopothecary Ales here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Hopothecary Ales order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Hopothecary Ales order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Hopothecary Ales delivery in Boston?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Hopothecary Ales order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.