Haveli Indian Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Saint Louis
Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 1:30 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
Haveli Indian Restaurant
- Picked for you
- CurryA gravy made with onions, ginger, garlic, and a variety of spices, garnished with cilantro. Served with basmati rice.
- Vegetable Samosas
- Haveli Sampler
- Aloo TikkiDeep fried mashed potato patties which are lightly spiced. Four pieces.
- PakorasChoice of crispy battered veggies. Served with mint and tamarind chutneys.
- Tandoori Chicken WingsChicken wings marinated in tandoori sauce and broiled in the tandoor.
- PapadumTwo Crispy lentil wafers broiled in the tandoor or deep fried.
- Onion and Spinach (V)
- Indian Breads
- NaanAn Indian bread baked in the tandoor, a clay oven.
- ParathaMultilayered whole wheat bread cooked on a griddle.
- Tandoori RotiVegan friendly whole wheat bread baked in tandoor.
- Tawa ChapatiFlat whole wheat bread prepared on a griddle.
- BaturaDeep fried puffed bread. Recommended with channa masala.
- PooriDeep fried puffed bread made with whole wheat and with Aloo Gobi.
- Assorted Naan (1 each butter, garlic, onion)
- Tikka Masala
- Chicken (Butter Chicken)
- KormaA creamy and mildly spiced sauce garnished with almonds, cashews, and raisins, garnished with cilantro. Served with basmati rice.
- Vegan Specials
- Aloo Gobi
- Chana Masala
- Gobi ManchurianGolden fried cauliflower florets in a spiced soy sauce with chilies, garlic, ginger, and pepper, garnished with cilantro. Served with basmati rice.
- Bhindi MasalaDry preparation of fried okra sauteed with onions, tomatoes, and ground spices, garnished with cilantro. Served with basmati rice.
- Dal TadkaYellow lentils tempered and cooked with onions, tomatoes, ginger, and garlic, garnished with cilantro. Served with basmati rice.
- Aloo MutterPotatoes and peas with onion and tomato sauce and spices
- Khumi HarigobhiIndo-Chinese style broccoli and mushrooms sauteed with onion, garlic and ginger
- Vegetarian Chef's Special
- Mutter Paneer
- Malai Kofta
- Chilli Panner
- Non-Veg Chef’s Specials
- Chicken 65Red hot chicken fried and cooked with ginger, garlic, bell peppers, and spices, garnished with cilantro. Served with basmati rice.
- Chicken MadrasSouthern Indian style boneless chicken cooked in onion gravy and coconut cream, garnished with cilantro. Served with basmati rice.
- Mango ChickenMango, onion, ginger, and garlic cooked with chicken in a sweet and spicy sauce, garnished with cilantro. Served with basmati rice.
- Chili ChickenCubes of chicken with green chilies and onions tossed together in a sauce, garnished with cilantro. Served with basmati rice.
- Lamb Rogan JoshTender lamb pieces cooked in a Kashmiri style with saffron, ginger, onion, and cardamom, garnished with cilantro. Served with basmati rice.
- Kheema MutterMinced lamb cooked with green peas, ginger, and sauteed onions, garnished with cilantro. Served with basmati rice.
- Goat AchariA dry preparation of goat, onion, garlic, ginger, fennel, cumin, and mustard seed, garnished with cilantro. Served with basmati rice.
- Tandoori Specialties
- Tandoori Chicken
- Lamb seekh Kebab
- Lamb Boti KebabLeg of lamb marinated in a sauce and baked in tandoor. Garnished with cilantro.
- Reshmi Chicken KebabChicken breast marinated in mild herbs and spices, roasted in clay oven and served on a bed of vegetables. Garnished with cilantro.
- Chicken Tikka KebabTender chicken breast marinated in yogurt and spices, cooked in tandoori oven. Garnished with cilantro.
- Adarke ShrimpJumbo shrimp made in marinade of ginger and garlic, broiled tandoori style. Garnished with cilantro.
- RaitaCreamy yogurt with cucumber, tomatoes, potatoes, salt, black pepper, and light green chilies.
- Mango ChutneyA mildly spiced, sweet and sour condiment with chopped mango.
- Mixed PicklesA variety of vegetables pickled in salt, chili, and lemon juice.
- LassiChoice of a salted, sweet, or mango chilled yogurt drink.
- Masala Chai TeaIndian Chai Tea with ginger cinnamon and milk.
- Mango JuiceOrange, mango or green mango.
- Goslings Ginger Beer• 180 Cal.non-alcoholic soft drink with the refreshing zip of ginger 12 Fl. Oz.
- KheerA creamy rice pudding, chilled and garnished with nuts.
- Gulab Jamun ( 5 pcs)Mini doughnuts, deep fried and soaked in a flavorful sugar syrup.
- Gajjar Ka HalwaGrated carrots cooked in sweetened milk and nuts.
- Mango KulfiA traditional chilled dessert made with condensed milk and mango
- Taj Mahal Lager Beer 650 mlSold out • • 4.5%650 ml (1 pint 6 fl. oz.
- Flying Horse Lager Beer 650 mlSold out • • 4.7%Product of India 650 ml(1 pint 6 fl. oz.
- Hunter Lager Beer 650 mlSold out • • 6.6%Product of India 650 ml (1 pint 6 fl. oz)
- Tercos Malbec Red Wine bottle 750 mlSold out • • 14%Red wine from Mendoza Argentina Fruit-flavored, offers notes of red plum, blueberry, red cherry and vanilla, toasted oak and raspberry liqueur. 750 ml
- Paparuda Pinot Grigio white wine bottle 750 mlSold out • • 12%Product of Romania , Dry white wine with crisp apple and pear fruit. The palate is light, juicy and vibrant with refreshing
hints of grapefruit and pineapple. 750 ml
- Heavenly Retreat Riesling White wine 750 mlSold out •Fruity and floral bouquet with tastes of flowers, green apples and honeysuckle blossoms, reminiscent of a summer garden. 750 ml
- Albamar Sauvignon Blanc white wine 750 mlSold out • • 13%The wine is pale yellow with green and brilliant hues. On the nose aromas surface of tomato, lime and white peach. Light Juicy body with refreshing acidity and ideal with seafood.
- Ruby Red Rose with Grapefruit bottle 750 mlSold out • • 8.5%80% cotes du Provence Rose and ruby red grapefruit juice.
- Villa Jolanda Mango Mascato 750 mlSold out • • 6.5% • 200 Cal.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Haveli Indian Restaurant delivery in Saint Louis with Uber Eats?
Yes. Haveli Indian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Saint Louis.
Is Haveli Indian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Haveli Indian Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Saint Louis.
How do I order Haveli Indian Restaurant delivery online in Saint Louis?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Haveli Indian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Haveli Indian Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Haveli Indian Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Haveli Indian Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Haveli Indian Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Haveli Indian Restaurant delivery in Saint Louis?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Haveli Indian Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.