Location and hours
|Sunday - Wednesday|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
|11:00 AM - 9:45 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
- Steamed EdamameLightly salted sweet and young soybeans.
- Spicy EdamameSauteed with sesame oil and Japanese sea salt.
- Oshinko Japanese PicklesAssortment of pickled radishes.
- Hanaro TacosServed on two grilled tortillas with spicy tomato salsa, cabbage slaw, avocado, cilantro, and lime.
- Shrimp ShumaiEight pieces. Shrimp dumplings. Served steamed or deep fried with ponzu sauce.
- Veggie GyozaVeggie dumplings. Steamed or deep fried. Shiitake, spinach, leeks, and edamame.
- Pork GyozaPork dumplings. Steamed or deep fried. Tofu and chives.
- Hand Cut Taro FriesTossed in sea salt with ketchup and spicy mayonnaise.
- Chicken SkewersYakitori style with teriyaki sauce.
- Ika GesoDeep fried squid legs with spicy mayonnaise.
- Hanaro Lollipop WingsChicken drummettes, spicy chili sauce, and sesame seeds.
- Agedashi TofuFried tofu, scallions, bonito flakes, and dashi dipping sauce.
- TakoyakiFried octopus balls, sauce, and Japanese mayonnaise. Topped with bonito flakes.
- Spicy Rock Shrimp TempuraTempura battered shrimp tossed in creamy spicy aioli.
- Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura APPTwo shrimp and seasonal vegetables fried tempura style.
- Soft Shell Crab TempuraDeep fried in light batter. Served with ponzu dipping sauce.
- Ahi Tuna TatakiSeared ahi tuna. Served with seaweed salad, eel sauce, and ponzu.
- Tuna TartareSeasoned tuna. Served with cucumber slice and masago.
- Shishito PeppersSautéed in sesame oil and togarashi pepper powder.
- Miso SoupSilken tofu and scallions in miso broth.
- Oden SoupAssorted fish cake in a dashi broth.
- House SaladMixed greens, carrots, and purple cabbage with sesame dressing.
- Seaweed SaladFresh shredded seaweed in a chilled sesame vinaigrette.
- Sashimi SaladTuna or salmon sashimi mixed with seaweed salad, sesame oil, and ponzu.
- Seared Ahi Tuna SaladThinly sliced seared ahi tuna. Served on a bed of mixed greens, avocado, and sesame dressing.
- Miso Chilean Sea BassChilean sea bass filet broiled with Japanese miso sauce, stir fried vegetables, oshinko Japanese pickles, and koshihikari rice.
- Hamachi KamaSucculent yellowtail collar served grilled, seasonal vegetables, and ponzu sauce. Comes with steamed koshihikari rice.
- GalbiKorean BBQ beef short ribs, stir fried onions, rice, bean sprouts, and kimchi.
- TeriyakiServed with seasonal vegetables and koshihikari rice.
- Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura DINNERFour large shrimp and assorted vegetables fried tempura style with koshihikari rice.
- BibimbopMarinated Bulgogi beef and seasonal vegetables over koshihikari rice with Gochujang sauce on side and sesame oil.
- Tekka DonTuna sashimi served over sushi rice with japanese pickled veggies
- Sake DonSalmon and salmon roe served over sushi rice with japanese pickled veggies
- KatsuPanko breaded cutlet with tangy katsu sauce and koshihikari rice.
- Japanese CurrySmooth Japanese curry and koshihikari rice.
- Koshihikari Fried RiceStir fried koshihikari rice with mixed vegetables and egg.
- Unagi DonEel fillet served over rice with eel sauce and Japanese pickled veggies
- Hanaro RamenRamen noodles served in a pork based broth, tender cha shu, lava egg, bamboo shoots, fish cake, sweet corn, bean sprouts, scallions, and seaweed.
- Shrimp Tempura UdonA kakejiru broth with mushrooms, baby bok choy, egg, onions kamaboko (fishcake), vegetable tempura, and two crispy shrimp tempura.
- Pad ThaiRice noodles, tofu, sprouts, snow peas, and egg seasoned with tamarind sauce.
- Drunken NoodlesFlat rice noodles, seasoned vegetables, and spicy chilli sauce.
- Hanaro NoodlesStir fried thick udon noodles with chicken, shrimp, and beef in a spicy and savory drunken noodle sauce. Topped with freshly squeezed orange.
- Chilled Green Tea SobaGreen tea soba noodles. Served with tempura or sashimi.
- Udon Noodle SoupA kakejiru broth with mushrooms, baby bok choy, egg, onion, and kamaboko (fishcake).
- Surf Clam NigiriTwo pieces. Hokkigai.
- Egg Omelet NigiriTwo pieces. Tamago.
- Freshwater Eel NigiriTwo pieces. Unagi.
- Flying Fish Roe NigiriTwo pieces. Tobiko.
- Fried Tofu Pocket NigiriTwo pieces. Inari. (No sashimi option)
- Imitation Crab NigiriTwo pieces. Kani.
- Mackerel NigiriTwo pieces. Saba.
- Red Snapper NigiriTwo pieces. Izumidai.
- Salmon NigiriTwo pieces. Sake.
- Fatty Salmon NigiriTwo pieces. Sake Toro.
- Salmon Roe NigiriTwo pieces. Ikura.
- Smoked Salmon NigiriTwo pieces.
- Scallop NigiriTwo pieces. Hotategai.
- Shitake Mushroom NigiriTwo pieces.
- Shrimp NigiriTwo pieces. Ebi.
- Sweet Shrimp NigiriTwo pieces. Ama Ebi.
- Smelt Roe NigiriTwo pieces. Masago.
- Squid NigiriTwo pieces. Aka.
- Tuna NigiriTwo pieces. Maguro.
- Albacore NigiriTwo pieces.
- Seared Tuna NigiriTwo pieces.
- Octopus NigiriTwo pieces. Take.
- White Tuna NigiriTwo pieces. Shiro Maguro.
- Yellowtail NigiriTwo pieces. Hamachi.
- Kona AmberjackTwo pieces. Kanpachi
- Salt Water EelTwo pieces. Anago.
- Japanese Red SnapperTwo pieces. Madai.
- Surf Clam SashimiThree pieces. Hokkigai
- Egg Omelet SashimiThree pieces. Tamago.
- Freshwater Eel SashimiThree pieces. Unagi
- Flying Fish Roe SashimiThree pieces. Tobiko.
- Imitation Crab SashimiThree pieces. Kani
- Mackerel SashimiThree pieces. Saba
- Red Snapper SashimiThree pieces. Izumidai
- Salmon SashimiThree pieces. Sake.
- Fatty Salmon SashimiThree pieces. Sake Toro.
- Salmon Roe SashimiThree pieces. Ikura.
- Smoked Salmon SashimiThree pieces.
- Scallop SashimiThree pieces. Hotategai.
- Shitake Mushroom SashimiThree pieces.
- Shrimp SashimiThree pieces. Ebi.
- Sweet Shrimp SashimiThree pieces. Ama Ebi.
- Smelt Roe SashimiThree pieces. Masago.
- Squid SashimiThree pieces. Aka.
- Tuna SashimiThree pieces. Maguro.
- Albacore SashimiThree pieces.
- Seared Tuna SashimiThree pieces.
- Octopus SashimiThree pieces. Take.
- White Tuna SashimiThree pieces. Shiro Maguro.
- Yellowtail SashimiThree pieces. Hamachi.
- Kona AmberjackThree pieces. Kanpachi
- Salt Water EelThree pieces. Anago.
- Japanese Red SnapperThree pieces. Madai.
- Asparagus MakiSix pieces.
- Avocado MakiSix pieces.
- Avocado and Cucumber MakiSix pieces.
- Baked Creamy Cali MakiSix pieces.
- California MakiSix pieces.
- Cucumber Roll MakiSix pieces.
- Eel and Cucumber MakiSix pieces.
- Philly MakiSix pieces. Smoked salmon, cream cheese, avocado.
- Salmon MakiSix pieces.
- Spicy Salmon MakiSix pieces. Salmon, cucumber, sriracha, spicy mayo.
- Salmon and Avocado MakiSix pieces.
- Salmon Skin MakiSix pieces.
- Smoked Salmon and Asparagus MakiSix pieces.
- Spicy Scallop MakiSix pieces.
- Shiitake Mushroom MakiSix pieces.
- Shrimp and Avocado MakiSix pieces.
- Shrimp Tempura Maki5 pieces
- Spicy Shrimp MakiSix pieces.
- Tuna MakiSix pieces.
- Spicy Tuna MakiSpicy Tuna and cucumber
- Tuna and Avocado MakiSix pieces.
- Vegetable Maki5 pieces.
- Yellowtail and Scallion MakiSix pieces.
- Yellowtail and Jalapeno MakiSix pieces.
- Spicy Yellowtail MakiSix pieces.
- California Roll Lump CrabmeatSix pieces, avocado, fish eggs, lump crabmeat
- 9 Pieces Sushi Sampler9 Nigiri assortment and California roll.
- 12 Pieces Sushi Sampler12 Nigiri assortment and California roll.
- 15 Pieces Sushi Sampler15 piece Nigiri assortment and California roll.
- 12 Pieces Sashimi Sampler12 pieces Assorted fresh raw fish.
- 18 Pieces Sashimi Sampler18 pieces Assorted fresh raw fish.
- 8+8 nigiri and Sashimi SamplerEight pieces nigiri and eight pieces sashimi.
- Chirashi Sampler12 piece sashimi Chefs selection of fresh fish over sushi rice.
- Vegetarian SamplerAvocado cucumber roll, asparagus roll, radish roll, and inari (fried tofu pocket).
- 66 Pieces Sushi, Sashimi and Roll Combination Platter66 pieces of sushi, sashimi, and four maki.
- 86 Pieces Sushi, Sashimi and Roll Combination Platter86 pieces of sushi, sashimi, and five maki.
- 108 Piece Sushi, Sashimi and Roll Combination Platter108 pieces of sushi, sashimi, and six maki.
- 60 Pieces Sashimi Only Platter60 pieces assorted fresh raw fish.
- 84 Pieces Sashimi Only Platter84 pieces assorted fresh raw fish.
- 108 Pieces Sashimi Only Platter108 pieces assorted fresh raw fish.
- 132 Pieces Sashimi Only Platter132 pieces assorted fresh raw fish.
- 48 Pieces Sushi and Roll Combinations Platter48 pieces sushi plus five maki.
- 60 Pieces Sushi and Roll Combinations Platter60 pieces sushi plus six maki.
- 72 Pieces Sushi and Roll Combinations Platter60 pieces sushi plus seven maki.
- Bethesda RollTuna, salmon, and avocado.
- Crunchy RollKani crab, shrimp, masago, cucumber, tempura bits, and eel sauce. 5 pcs
- Baltimore RollAvocado, lump crab meat, and old bay seasoning. 6 pcs
- Hanaro RollCalifornia roll with eel, avocado, eel sauce, and wasabi aioli. 8 pcs
- Maryland RollCalifornia roll topped with spicy tuna and wasabi aioli. 8pcs
- Redskins RollSpicy tuna and cucumber topped with red snapper, tobiko, and eel sauce. 8 pcs
- Spider RollSoft shell crab tempura, masago, avocado, cucumber, mayonnaise, and eel sauce. 5pcs
- Rainbow RollCalifornia roll with tuna, salmon, yellowtail, and red snapper. 8 pcs
- Volcano RollCrab, eel, cream cheese, avocado, masago, spicy mayonnaise, and fried tempura style. 5 pcs
- White Russian RollSpicy tuna, cucumber, and tempura bits topped with white tuna. 8 pcs
- New Philly RollCream cheese and avocado topped with smoked salmon, avocado, and wasabi aioli. 8 pcs
- Fire Cracker RollSpicy tuna, salmon, spicy crab, tempura crunch, and spicy chili sauce. 8 pcs
- Crazy Tuna RollSpicy tuna and cucumber topped with tuna, white tuna, albacore, and jalapeno sauce. 8 pcs
- Sunset RollSpicy real crab meat and avocado topped with salmon and pineapple. 8 pcs
- Spicy Mango RollShrimp tempura and avocado topped with spicy tuna, masago, and pineapple sauce. 8 pcs
- Phoenix RollShrimp tempura and avocado topped with spicy tuna, masago, spicy mayonnaise, and shredded sweet potato. 8 pcs
- Dragon RollCrab, avocado, tempura crunch, and tobiko topped with eel, nori, and eel sauce.
- Cherry Blossom RollTuna, white tuna, salmon, masago, avocado, and wasabi aioli. 8 pcs
- Seared Spicy Salmon RollSpicy tuna roll topped with slices of seared salmon. 8 pcs
- Seared Yellowtail RollSpicy tuna roll topped with slices of seared yellowtail, jalapeno peppers, and Sriracha sauce. 8 pcs
- Lava RollWhite tuna and imitation crab meat tempura, topped with scallop, shrimp, smoked salmon, avocado, japanese mayo lightly seared
- Mr. Green Tea
- Ice Cream Tempura
- Mochi DokiMochi Ice Cream. Choice of three.
- Diet Coke
- Gingerale Can
- Bottled water
- Fiji Water
- Pellegrino Large Bottle
- Ramune Marble Topped Drink
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Hanaro Sushi delivery in Bethesda with Uber Eats?
Yes. Hanaro Sushi delivery is available on Uber Eats in Bethesda.
Is Hanaro Sushi delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Hanaro Sushi delivery is available to your location in Bethesda.
How do I order Hanaro Sushi delivery online in Bethesda?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Hanaro Sushi menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Hanaro Sushi online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Hanaro Sushi here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Hanaro Sushi order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Hanaro Sushi order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Hanaro Sushi delivery in Bethesda?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Hanaro Sushi order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.