Guru Palace Cuisine of India Menu and Delivery in Mesa
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
Guru Palace Cuisine of India
- JOJustin O.2 weeks agoDelicious
- UKUtsav K.3 weeks agoFood is always fresh and on point. My favorite Indian restaurant been coming here for...
- LTLonnie T.1 month agoSoooo delicious!!
- TLTodd L.1 month agoIt’s always good, fresh.
- SRSydnee R.1 month agoBest Indian food around I loved how the food it was nice and hot. So delicious.
- CGConnor G.2 months agoLove it
- CKColt K.2 months agoDelicious!
- BCBethany C.2 months agoEverything was delicious
- JDJackie D.2 months agoGreat portion and extremely flavorful. My new spot.
- PGPaul G.2 months agoHigh quality Indian cuisine.
- JDJackie D.2 months agoGreat portion and delicious. Love the garlic naan.
- SMSteven M.2 months agolove it every single time. I order once a week at least. tiniest critique, wish Spice...
- CPChristopher P.2 months agoEverything was delicious, thank you!
- TLTodd L.2 months agoPerfectly spiced. Thank you!
- TGTony G.3 months agoLove Guru Palace
- SMSteven M.3 months agolove it, never had a bad meal from here.
- JBjaclyn B.3 months agobig portion yummy
- CAChris A.3 months agoLove that I can request spicy!
- EHEileen H.4 months agoI love your butter chicken.
- HYHolly Y.4 months agoDelicious and quick delivery!
- MKMina K.4 months agoFavorite Indian food
- GTGrant T.4 months agoThe Indian food here is so fantastic. Much love to this establishment.
- DWDavid W.4 months agodelicious Indian food
- PLP Lanette P.4 months agoTasty
- LDLogan D.5 months agoMy #1 place for Indian food.
- CKCameron K.5 months agoAddicted to the Lamb Rogan Josh
- JMJaclyn M.6 months agoDelicious 😋
- RPRicardo P.6 months agoSuper quick and very tasty!
- GVGarrett V.6 months agoTHE AMOUNT OF FLAVOR IN THE PANEER MASALA IS AMAZING!
- TPTonya P.6 months agoFood was delicious and still piping hot when it was delivered.
- DWDavid W.6 months agofood was great
- NMNeal M.6 months agoHave never had a bad experience in 12 years of eating here. Our go to for Indian cuisine....
- GMGail M.8 months agoFood was delicious!
- SCSTACY C.8 months agoso tasty!
- PKPhyllis K.8 months agogreat food!
- RRRosie R.8 months agoGreat
- RRRosie R.9 months agoVery tasty,
- SRStephanie R.10 months agoAlways amazing authentic Food
- ASAnil S.10 months agoBest authentic Punjabi style food in Phoenix!
- JHJoshua H.10 months agoExcellent Vegetable Korma 😁
- LLLindsey L.10 months agodelicious
- TBTiffany B.10 months agoGreat food
- LVLauren V.11 months agoYou make excellent butter chicken. My fav!
- PCPhillup C.11 months agoI love this place
- KCKelly C.11 months agoGreat Indian cuisine
- TJTori J.12 months agoreally good chicken tikka masala
- AMAbram M.12 months agoThe food is great! Love the chicken and palak paneer, the naan is also really good.
- JAJohn A.12 months agoBest Indian food I have had yet in Arizona
- LBLaura B.1 year agoFood is just AMAZING! Ordered things I’ve never tried before and it never disappoints. The...
- JGJustin G.1 year agogood food
- ACAlan C.1 year agoChicken Marsala was excellent!!
- MCMackenzie C.1 year agoThe have the best pallek paneer! The food also arrives hot and tastes soooo good.
- JBjacob B.1 year agoGreat Quality, Amazing Flavors
- CDCrystal D.1 year agowonderful!! hot, fresh and flavorful!! highly recommend
- ATAliandro T.1 year agoAlways brilliant food. Guru Palace is easily the best Indian restaurant in Phoenix. Try...
- SMSam M.1 year agoTaste is great.
- KQKevin Q.1 year agoBest Indian Restaurant in AZ!
- PRPEDRO R.1 year agoThe flavor and texture of the food is unique.
- PBPETER B.1 year agoDelicious!
- EFElizabeth F.1 year agoDelicious Indian cuisine. Very tasty, just the right amount of spicy to your specific...
- JKJasvinder K.1 year agoBest food
- VJVARA J.1 year agodelicious
- DODonna O.1 year agoAmazing , Taste and fresh!
- CBChristian B.2 years agoAuthentic Indian Cuisine. Delicious, and they even made it with the “spice level” I...
- KHKristen H.2 years agoDelicious, just spicer than I would have liked
- DMDhiraj M.2 years agoAwesome tasty Indian food
- KLKaseena L.2 years agoDelicious
- MFMatthew F.2 years agolevel 7 was a perfect amount of spicy for the butter chicken!
- RARakib A.2 years agoAlways great food from Guru Palace!
- EBE B.2 years agoFood was hot when I got it and was very good
- IOImogen O.2 years agoQuick and Delicious
- IOImogen O.2 years agoAwesome!
SoupsPlease choose spice level 1-10! 🔥(rice not included with soups)
SaladsChoose between ranch or homemade raita yogurt! :)
AppetizersTamarind and Mint chutneys included :)
- Potato Samosa$6.00Two crispy fried pastries stuffed with savoury potatoes, peas, and spices.#1 most liked
- Keema Samosa$7.00Two crispy fried pastries stuffed with spiced minced chicken and green peas.87% (167)
- Spinach Samosa$7.00Two crispy fried pastries stuffed with spinach cooked with spices and herbs.98% (111)
- Vegetable Pakoras$8.00Mix of onions, eggplant, potatoes, and cauliflower marinated in gram flour and spices, fried to perfection!84% (113)
- Paneer Pakoras$10.00Fresh homemade Indian cheese marinated in gram flour and spices, fried to perfection!76% (50)
- Chili Chicken$14.00Boneless pieces of chicken marinated in special gram batter, fried and cooked to perfection with onions, bell peppers, and green chilies.82% (47)
- Mushroom Pakoras$9.00Fresh chopped and whole mushrooms marinated in gram flour and spices, fried to perfection!66% (39)
- Chili Paneer$13.00Fresh homemade Indian cheese marinated and fried cooked to perfection with onions, bell peppers, and green chilies.84% (33)
- Chicken Pakoras$10.00Boneless white meat chicken marinated in yogurt dipped in gram flour and spices, fried to perfection!80% (41)
- Fish Pakoras$14.00Mahi Mahi fish marinated with spices, ginger, and garlic dipped in gram flour and spices, fried to perfection!85% (27)
- Raita$4.00Fresh homemade yogurt with finely chopped cucumber, tomatoes and light spices.88% (144)
- Papadum$3.00Crispy lentil flours.97% (69)
- Mango Chutney$3.00Fresh slices mangoes in sweet sauce and spices.85% (62)
- Onions & Chilli Salad$3.00Fresh chopped red onions and green chillies with lemon.84% (33)
Chef's SpecialtiesAll curry entrees include complimentary rice. Please choose spicy level 1-10 🔥 - Thank you :)
Tandoori SpecialsAll items are baked in a special clay oven from India called the tandoor. Please choose spicy level 1-10 🔥
Vegetarian DishesAll curry entrees include complimentary rice.
Rice/BiryaniAll biryani dishes are served with fresh raita.
Tandoori BreadsAll of our breads are prepared fresh in tandoor oven.
Meat & Seafood CurriesAll curry entrees include complimentary rice.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Guru Palace Cuisine of India delivery in Mesa with Uber Eats?
Yes. Guru Palace Cuisine of India delivery is available on Uber Eats in Mesa.
Is Guru Palace Cuisine of India delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Guru Palace Cuisine of India delivery is available to your location in Mesa.
How do I order Guru Palace Cuisine of India delivery online in Mesa?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Guru Palace Cuisine of India menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Guru Palace Cuisine of India online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Guru Palace Cuisine of India here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Guru Palace Cuisine of India order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Guru Palace Cuisine of India order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Guru Palace Cuisine of India delivery in Mesa?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Guru Palace Cuisine of India order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.