Guru India Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Fort Mitchell
Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 2:00 PM||Menu|
|3:30 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|Wednesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
Guru India Restaurant
- Aloo Tikki
- Assorted Veggie Platter
- Chicken Pakora
- Keema Samosa (2 pcs)
- Mixed Platter
- Mo-too Special
- Paneer Pakora
- Papadi Chat
- Vegetable Pakora
- Vegetable Samosa (2 pcs)Deep-fried crisp pastries stuffed with mildly spiced potatoes and green peas.
- Chane Ki ChatA tangy-sweet blend of chickpeas, fruit, and vegetables sprinkled with black Indian salt. Served chilled.
- Chicken Dippers (4-5 pcs)Traditional boneless fried chicken.
- Veggie Mo-tooHomemade cheese tossed with lightly spiced onions and bell peppers stuffed.
- Aloo Bhatura
- Chapati (Roti)
- Plain Paratha
- PooriWhole wheat bread lightly fried.
- Aloo ParathaMulti-layered whole wheat bread with potatoes.
- Paneer BhaturaCrisp layered fried bread stuffed with homemade cheese.
- Naan-a-Tandoori Bread
- Aloo Naan
- Chef's Special
- Garlic Naan
- Onion NaanOnion stuffed bread.
- Chicken NaanStuffed with broiled chicken pcs.
- Chilli NaanChilli stuffed naan.
- Kashmiri NaanStuffed with raisins, almonds, and rose syrup.
- Keema NaanStuffed with ground beef.
- Methi NaanStuffed with dry fenugreek leaves.
- Paneer NaanStuffed with homemade cheese lightly seasoned.
- Soups and Salads
- Dal Soup
- House Salad
- Chili and Onions SaladLightly seasoned.
- Coconut SoupShredded coconut, cream, and sweet spice.
- Tomato and Onion SaladFresh tomatoes and onions salad.
- Tandoori Specialties
- Chicken Tandoori (Half)
- Chicken Tikka
- Paneer Tikka
- Shrimp Tikka
- Fish TikkaDelicately broiled to perfection (salmon fish).
- Rice Specialties
- Chicken Biryani Basmati
- Lamb Biryani
- Shrimp BiryaniFresh shrimp lightly tossed with nuts, raisins, onions, and green peas.
- Vegetable Biryani SpecialRice blended with garden vegetables, nuts, and raisins.
- Vegetarian Specialties
- Aloo Choley
- Aloo Gobhi
- Aloo Mater
- Aloo Saag
- Bhindi Masala
- Dal Makhani
- Dal Tarka
- Malai Kofta
- Mater Paneer
- Mixed Vegetables
- Nav Rattan Korma
- Paneer Bhurji
- Paneer Makhani
- Saag Choley
- Saag Mushroom
- Vegetable JalfreziFresh vegetables cooked with green peppers, tomatoes, and onions in curry sauce.
- Add Extra VeggiesPotato, onion, mushroom, peas, and etc.
- Aloo VindalooPotatoes cooked in a tangy hot sauce.
- Bhartha MushroomMildly spiced eggplant cooked with fresh mushrooms.
- Extra PaneerHomemade cheese.
- Mushroom MaterTender mushrooms and green peas cooked in tomato cream sauce.
- Paneer JalfreziHomemade cheese cubes cooked with onions, green bell peppers, and tomatoes in curry sauce.
- Saag KoftaMildly spiced spinach cooked with vegetable balls in tomato cream sauce.
- Saag PaneerHomemade cheese cubes cooked in spinach and cream.
- Chicken Specialties
- Chicken Vindaloo
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Chicken Curry
- Chicken Makhani
- Chicken Shahi KormaSucculent chicken pcs gently simmered with nuts, raisins, and homemade cheese cubes.
- Chicken JalfreziTender chicken cooked with green peppers, tomatoes, and onions.
- Chicken SaagChicken pcs cooked with lightly spiced spinach in tomato cream sauce.
- Chicken DalTender chicken pcs delicately blended with lightly creamed spiced yellow lentils.
- Chicken MatterTender chicken pcs cooked with green peas and spices.
- Chili ChickenSpicy. Tender chicken cooked with hot green chilies and green peppers in curry sauce.Spicy
- Chicken AjwainTender chicken cooked with green peppers, onions, tomatoes, and caraway seeds.
- Chicken MushroomTender chicken pieces cooked with mushrooms in curry sauce.
- Chicken Tikka SaagBoneless marinated chicken cooked with spinach in tomato cream sauce.
- Sabaz ChickenTender chicken pcs cooked with mildly spiced fresh vegetables.
- Tikka BharthaMarinated chicken tikka cooked with mildly spiced eggplant.
- Special Chicken Tikka MasalaLightly broiled chicken cooked with onions and green peppers in a savory tomato sauce.
- Lamb Specialties
- Lamb CurryLamb simmered in thick curry sauce.
- Lamb Do PiazzaLamb smothered with tomatoes, onions, green peppers, and spices.
- Lamb KormaLamb blended with cashews and raisins in tomato cream sauce.
- Lamb SaagLamb cooked with spinach in light tomato cream sauce.
- Lamb VindalooSpicy. Lamb simmered with potatoes in a tangy hot sauce.Spicy
- Lamb MushroomLamb cooked with mushrooms in curry sauce.
- Lamb Rogan JoshLamb cooked in tomato sauce with a touch of yogurt.
- Lamb PunjabiLamb cubes cooked with mixed vegetables.
- Shrimp or Fish (Salmon) Specialties
- VindalooSpicy. Your choice, blended with potatoes in a tangy hot sauce.Spicy
- Traditional CurryYour choice, cooked in thick curry sauce.
- MasalaYour choice, marinated in yogurt and pan-fried with rich tomato cream sauce.
- SaagYour choice, simmered with spinach in light tomato cream sauce.
- BhunaYour choice, cooked with onions, garlic, green peppers, and tomatoes in curry sauce.
- Dinner Specialties
- Lamb CholeyChickpeas cooked with lamb served with bhatura (fried bread) and rice. ''Please note that no modifications can be accommodated''.
- Lamb and Shrimp CurryMildly spiced shrimp and lamb in curry sauce served with naan and rice. ''Please note that no modifications can be accommodated''.
- Chicken CholeyChickpeas cooked with chicken, served with bhatura (fried bread), and rice. ''Please note that no modifications can be accommodated''.
- Keema MaterYour choice of ground beef cooked with green peas served with rice. ''Please note that no modifications can be accommodated''.
- Side Dishes
- Raita (Yogurt)A tangy mixture of potatoes, cucumbers, and tomatoes in fresh homemade yogurt.
- Hot Pickles
- Sweet Mango Chutney
- Curry Sauce
- Masala Sauce
- Chutney (1 oz) mintGreen (Mint)
- chutney 1 oz (onion)Red ( onion)
- Chutney 1 oz (Brown)Brown (Tamarind)
- Gulab Jamun (2 pcs)Fried cheese balls soaked in honey syrup, served warm or cold.
- CustardMango flavored homemade Indian style pudding.
- KheerIndian style rice pudding served cold.
- KulfiIndian style ice cream with the nutty taste of pistachios and a touch of rose water.
- Mango Ice CreamMango flavored ice cream.
- Mango Lassi
- Mango Milk Shake
- Special TeaFreshly brewed with cardamom spices and milk.
- Thums UpThums up is a brand of cola in India.
- Sweet or Salt LassiRefreshing yogurt drink sweetened with rose water or salted with crushed cumin seeds.
- Aam RasChilled sweet mango juice.
- Hot Tea
- Soft Drinks
- Sparkling Water
- Bottled Water
- Children's Menu
- Kid"s Meal # 1chicken tikka (boneless chicken pieces and rice)
- Kid's Meal #2Chicken nuggets five pieces , fries and a soft drink
- Kid's Meal # 3Mozzarella cheese sticks three pieces , fries and a soft drink
- Potato Fries
- Mozzarella cheese sticksfive pieces Mozzarella cheese sticks
- Chicken DippersTraditional boneless fried chicke ( five pieces)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Guru India Restaurant delivery in Fort Mitchell with Uber Eats?
Yes. Guru India Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Fort Mitchell.
Is Guru India Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Guru India Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Fort Mitchell.
How do I order Guru India Restaurant delivery online in Fort Mitchell?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Guru India Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Guru India Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Guru India Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Guru India Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Guru India Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Guru India Restaurant delivery in Fort Mitchell?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Guru India Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.