Location and hours
|Monday - Friday|
|11:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
|12:30 PM - 07:30 PM|
- GyrosPita bread wrapped with gyros meat, topped with onions and tomatoes.
- Chicken SouvlakiPita bread wrapped with grilled marinated chicken topped with lettuce, onion and tomatoes.
- Beef SouvlakiPita bread wrapped with grilled marinated steak topped with lettuce, onions and tomatoes.
- Turkey and SwissPita bread wrapped with Turkey topped with Swiss cheese, lettuce, onions and tomatoes.
- Ham and SwissPita bread wrapped with ham topped with Swiss cheese, lettuce, onions and tomatoes.
- AcropolisPita bread on top with a layer of mozzarella cheese with grilled onions, green peppers, mushrooms and avocado.
- FalafelPita bread wrapped with two falafel patties. The falafel is a homemade scratch that consists of chic peas, parsley, minced garlic and other herbs and spice.
- VegetarianPit bread on top with a layer of mozzarella cheese wrapped with a Greek salad.
- Gyros PlateA number one seller on New York times best seller list and happily is ours. We start with the pita bread on top of a freshly sliced gyros meat with a side of tzatziki sauce served with French fries and salad.
- Chicken Souvlaki PlateAlways and will be the arch enemy of gyros plate. Pita bread, grilled marinated chicken, with a side of tzatziki sauce served with French fries and salad.
- Combo PlateOnce enemies are working together to help save mankind. Pita bread, along with the combination of gyros and chicken, with a side of tzatziki sauce served with French fries and salad.
- Philly Cheese Steak PlateStart with a grilled onions, green peppers and mushrooms on top of thinly sliced of rib eye smothered with melted Swiss cheese, served with French fries and salad.
- Shish Kabob PlateTwo skewers of grilled marinated steak comes on pita bread with side of tzatziki sauce served comes with rice and salad.
- MoussakaA very delicious dish. A three layer dish: the bottom layer consist of potatoes underneath, middle layer of roasted egg plant and ground beef lamb cooked with garlic, chopped tomatoes, herbs and spices and a top layer bechamel sauce. Served with pita bread along with rice and salad.
- Vegetarian PlateA plate to offer a variety foods of veggie eaters. We start with pita bread with two falafel patties, a side of hummus, and three pieces dolmass. Served with French fries and salad along with tzatziki sauce.
- Child PlateA delicious plate for children under 14. Comes with pita bread with your choice of gyros or chicken meat, and served with French fries. Comes with drink.
- Greek SaladStart with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, topped with feta cheese, along with olives and pepperoncini pepper mixed with our home Greek salad dressing.
- Mediterranean Gyros SaladEverything you love about the Greek salad with addition of gyros meat. Comes with a side of tzatziki sauce and greatly satisfies your hunger.
- Mediterranean Chicken SaladAdded a grilled marinated chicken on the Greek salad and is one of the customer's favorites.
- Mediterranean Seafood SaladA salad for the seafood lovers. We start with Greek salad topped with layers of crab meat and grilled shrimp on top.
- Trojan Chicken SaladWith lettuce, tomatoes, apple, cashews, pineapple, roasted almonds topped with feta cheese. Served with grilled marinated chicken along with a side of our honey mustard dressing.
- Majid's Chicken Caesar SaladWith lettuce, onions, tomatoes, croutons, along with parmesan cheese. Served with grilled marinated chicken along with homemade Caesar dressing.
- Side Orders
- French Fries
- Onion Rings
- Fried Okra
- Fried Mushrooms
- Spinach Puff
- Small Salad
- Extra Sauce
- Extra Feta Cheese
- Extra Bread
- Extra Gyros or Chicken Meat
- Extra Falafel Piece
- Iced Tea
- Greek Coffee
Can I order Greek House delivery in Fort Worth with Uber Eats?
Yes. Greek House delivery is available on Uber Eats in Fort Worth.
Is Greek House delivery available near me?
Greek House delivery might not be available everywhere in Fort Worth, so enter your address to see if it’s available near you.
How do I order Greek House delivery online in Fort Worth?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Greek House menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
What’s the best thing to order for Greek House delivery in Fort Worth?
What’s best at Greek House is totally up to you and your personal preference. If you’re in need of some inspiration, consider trying one of the items featured in “Picked for you.”
How do I get $0 Delivery Fee at Greek House in Fort Worth?
The Delivery Fees may vary depending on a number of factors, like your location. Enter your Fort Worth address to see the current Delivery Fee. You can also explore the Uber Eats membership and subscription options available in your area to see if you can save money on Greek House delivery with $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.