Too far to deliver
Gio Gelati (San Ramon)
View delivery time and booking fee.
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Monday - Tuesday|
|Wednesday - Thursday|
|02:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Take Out Containers
- ChocolateDark chocolate gelato made with 100% pure french cocoa powder, milk, water and sugar. Gluten Free, Nut Free, Egg Free$14.00
- Vegan ChocolateDark chocolate gelato made with 100% pure french cocoa powder, oat milk, water and sugar. Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Egg Free$14.00Gluten-Free
- Sour Cherry ChipMilk-based gelato with crunchy chocolate and sour cherries. Gluten Free, Nut Free, Egg Free$14.00Gluten-Free and Nut Free.
- StracciatellaA natural Vanilla, chocolate chip Gelato done with milk, cream, sugar and chocolate chips. Gluten Free, Nut Free, Egg Free$14.00Gluten-Free and Nut-Free
- Cones2 cones to enjoy your gelato in this typical container$2.00
- Blood OrangeAn all-natural Blood Orange Gelato made with fresh organic blood orange, water and sugar. Vegan, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free$14.00
- Salted CaramelA delicate custard Gelato swirled in home-made caramel sauce - Gluten Free, Nut Free$14.00
- Passion FruitAn all-natural Passion-Fruit Gelato made with fresh fruit, water and sugar Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Egg Free$14.00
- RaspberryAn all natural raspberry flavor done with raspberries, water and sugar. Dairy Free, Vegan, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Egg Free$14.00
- TiramisuTiramisù Gelato, nut free, gluten free$14.00
- CapriccioHazelnuts gelato swirled with chocolate cream and wafer - gluten free, egg free$14.00
- PistachioA refined pistachio flavor made with 100% pure Sicilian pistachios, milk, sugar and water - gluten free, egg free$14.00
- VanillaA classic flavor loved by both grown-ups and kids, made with the amazingly flavorful bourbon vanilla from Madagascar - nut free, gluten free, egg free$14.00
- Coconut DeclinationAn all natural coconut flavor done with coconut, crunched pistachio, chocolate chip, coconut milk, water and sugar - dairy free, vegan, gluten free, egg free$14.00
- BananaAn all natural banana flavor done with banana, water and sugar - dairy free, vegan, nut free, gluten free, egg free$14.00
- Italian EspressoA true Italian pick me up. Made with real espresso, milk, water and sugar - gluten free, nut free, egg free$14.00
- GIO HealthyA completely natural fruit flavor made with fresh fresh passionfruit, pomegranate and blood orange from local farms, water and sugar. Created to bring a high quantity of Vitamin C to boost your immune system! - dairy free, vegan, gluten free, nut free, egg free$14.00
- Vegan HazelnutA classic Italian flavor, made with hazelnuts from Piedmont - gluten free, egg free$14.00
Denice D. • 19/1/2021
Such a great gelato place!! I love all the flavors they offer. The place is very clean and their staff is very friendly. They are very organized with their covid procedures. I love that they are one of the rare places that still allow you to sample their flavors. Given I went here during the...
Sophie T. • 10/5/2021
I absolutely loved the gelato here! The owner/worker here was so nice and gave a nice background on the gelatos and offered to give samples! I tried the Chocolate and Hazelnut, which both had very strong and rich flavors. They had a lot of cool European flavors that I will definitely come back to try....
Rachel L. • 14/6/2021
Ordered via a delivery service and was disappointed to see the gelato has spilled outside of the container and all over the bag. The gelato was packed in a regular bag with no ice or anything else to keep the ice cream cold. Super disappointing since we paid $16 for the tub and their website...
Michelle W. • 22/3/2021
I absolutely love this spot because their pistachio gelato is to die for. I come here with my friends for dessert and we are never dissatisfied.
Kirk J. • 11/10/2020
How many different ways can you say YUMMY. It's been awhile since my gelato gorge in Venice and I happened upon GIO Gelati during a walk in San Ramon. Unfortunately at that time they were closed and didn't open until 12:00pm. Well, today I made it there during business hours and let me tell you...
Shaila S. • 30/5/2021
It was Memorial Day weekend and decided to get something cold. The young girl working inside did not greet me, and kept looking at me till I ordered something. The prices are exorbitant, and extra for toppings, so I ordered a size small. There was gelato dripping down the sides of the cup, which was...