Location and hours
|5:00 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Friday|
|11:30 AM - 2:15 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 2:15 PM||Lunch Menu|
|11:30 AM - 2:30 PM||Lunch Menu|
|5:00 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
- Picked for you
- Spicy Tuna Roll
- Truffle Oil & Avocado Crispy Rice
- The Four Diplomats
- Corn Fritter
- Crazy Tuna
- Crispy Spring RollsFlash-fried rolls stuffed with cabbage, carrots, and shiitake. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Tofu FritesServed with cilantro, peanut, and sweet and sour sauce.
- Chicken SataySavory skewered charbroiled yellow curry-marinated chicken strips served with peanut sauce.
- Roti with Green CurryPan-fried roti (Asian pita bread). Served with spicy coconut cream green curry dipping sauce.
- Garden RollsFresh spring mixed greens, avocado, bean sprouts, and radish sprouts wrapped in rice paper. Served with crushed peanut sweet and sour sauce.
- Shishito TempuraWith bonito and sweet and sour ponzu.
- Garlic EdamameQuick wok-fried with fresh garlic.
- Avocado Tempura
- String Bean & Garlic
- Albacore CarpaccioSlices of albacore sashimi with crispy garlic, jalapeno, onion, masago, and ponzu.
- Seared Salmon with Truffle Oil
- Yellowtail GrapefruitYellowtail sashimi with yuzu and orange zest.
- Impossible Gindi (Meat Made from Plants)
- Impossible Fried Wonton
- Impossible Cubed Mignon
- ImpossikatsuA popular Japanese rice dish with breaded deep-fried plant based meat
- Impossible Satayserved with peanut sauce and cucumber salad
- Impossible Prik KingFrench cut green beans with bell peppers and house chili paste
- Soups & Salads
- Salmon Salad
- Assorted Sashimi SaladWith yuzu dressing.
- Tom Yum SoupSpicy and sour soup with chicken, mushroom, lemongrass, and kaffir lime leaves.
- Som Tom Gindi SaladGreen papaya salad with shrimp, tomato, cilantro, and almonds layered on top of each other. Tossed in chili lime dressing.
- Mango, Avocado, and Shrimp SaladShrimp, mango, onion, tangy spicy dressing on halved avocado, and spring mixed greens.
- Gindi SaladStrips of chicken satay over a bed of crunchy lettuce, hard-boiled egg, avocado, cashew nut, and peanut dressing.
- Main Courses
- Cubed Mignon
- Seared Scallops with Snow Peas
- Short Ribs in Green CurryBraised in spicy authentic eggplant green curry with basil leaves and bell peppers. Includes rice.
- Steamed Chilean Sea Bass with GingerMarinated in ponzu and sake. Steamed with black mushrooms, vegetables, and fresh ginger. Includes rice.
- Atlantic Salmon in Pineapple CurryGrilled Atlantic salmon served with spicy coconut-pineapple curry and green beans. Includes rice.
- Miso Glazed Sea Bassbroiled filet of sea bass with Japanese rice wine and asparagus
- Special Rolls
- Blue Crab Hand Roll
- Plenty of Fish in a Roll
- Lovely Lipda Roll
- MRS Robertson Rolls
- Caterpillar Roll
- Dragon Roll
- Baked Chilean Seabass Hand Roll
- Baked Crab Hand Roll
- Gindi Special RollSushi rice wrapped by tuna, spicy shrimp, and masago topping.
- Crunchy RollCrabmeat, masago, and tempura flakes piled on soy paper.
- Tuna Mango Avocado RollTuna, mango slices, avocado, and jalapeno in soy paper.
- The Killer RollSpicy tuna, albacore, and crispy shallot.
- Rainbow RollSpicy tuna, an assortment of sashimi, and masago.
- Double Shrimp RollDouble shrimp tempura, mayonnaise, spicy shrimp, and masago topping.
- Philly RollSalmon, cream cheese, and avocado.
- S e x y Salmon Rollspicy tuna, avocado, salmon and shrimp tempura.
- Spicy Scallop RollSpicy
- Noodles & Rices
- Pad See-Ew
- Pad Kee-MauDrunken noodles. Flat rice noodles with basil leaves, onion, peppers, and Thai chili. Prepared vegetarian or with chicken, beef, or tofu.
- Protein Pad ThaiChicken breast, egg, tofu, veggies, and peanut (no carb). NO NOODLE!
- Thai Fried RiceWok-fried with onion, tomatoes, scallion, and egg. Prepared vegetarian or with chicken, beef, or tofu.
- Spicy Fried RiceWok-fried with basil leaves, bell pepper, fresh garlic, and chili. Prepared vegetarian or with chicken, beef, or tofu.Spicy
- Pineapple Fried RiceWok-fried with raisins, pineapple, roasted cashews, and a touch of curry powder. Prepared vegetarian or with chicken, beef, or tofu.
- Pad Woon SenStir-fried glass noodles, egg, and vegetables. Prepared vegetarian or with chicken, beef, or tofu.
- Kang Kiew Wan Green Curry
- Curry a TroisThree cups of curries: chicken yellow curry, tofu red curry, and beef green curry. Served with rice.
- Panang CurryPeas, kaffir lime leaves, and chopped cabbage. Prepared vegetarian or with chicken, beef, or tofu.
- Gindi's Wok
- Gingerly GingerFresh ginger, onions, black mushrooms, scallions, and white wine. Prepared vegetarian or with chicken, beef, or tofu.
- Gra PowThai basil leaves, fresh garlic, chili, bell peppers, and white wine. Prepared vegetarian or with chicken, beef, or tofu.
- Prig KingFrench cut green beans with bell peppers and house chili paste. Prepared vegetarian or with chicken, beef, or tofu.
- Tangy Thai CashewFresh roasted cashew nuts, bell peppers, and onions. Prepared vegetarian or with chicken, beef, or tofu.
- Sushi & Sashimi
- TunaBluefin Tuna
- Yellowtail Belly
- Red SnapperTai.
- AlbacoreShiro maguro.
- Freshwater EelUnagi.
- Hokkaido ScallopHotate.
- Salmon EggIkura.
- Sweet Egg SushiTamago.
- Sushi Chef's Specials
- Sashimi CombinationThree of each of the following includes yellowtail, tuna, salmon, and albacore. Served with miso soup.
- Sushi CombinationsOne of each of the following includes tuna, yellowtail, albacore, shrimp, and salmon. Includes 6 pieces of California roll. Served with miso soup.
- Veggie TrioAsparagus roll, vegetarian roll, and veggie tempura roll. Served with miso soup.
- ChirachiAssortment of sashimi over rice.
- Spicy Tuna Poke BowlSeaweed, avocado, and black rice.Spicy
- Spicy Tuna RollSpicy
- Spicy Salmon RollSpicy
- Spicy Yellowtail RollSpicy
- Spicy Albacore RollSpicy
- California Roll
- Avocado Roll
- Cucumber Roll
- Eel & Avocado Roll
- Tuna Roll
- Salmon RollHand or cut roll.
- Yellowtail Roll
- Shrimp Tempura Roll
- Veggie Tempura Roll
- Vegetarian RollHand or cut roll.
- Sushi Bar
- Crab & Cucumber SaladKanikama sunomono.
- Cucumber SaladSunomono.
- EdamameJapanese soybeans.
- Miso Soup
- Seaweed Salad
- Vegetable Tempura
- Other Sides
- RotiAsian pita bread.
- Side of Brown Rice
- Side of Thai Sticky Rice
- Side of White Jasmine Rice
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Thai Iced Tea
- Passion Fruit Iced TeaUnsweetened.
- Iced Green TeaUnsweetened.
- San PellegrinoSparkling water.
- FijiStill mineral water.
- Diet Coke
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Gindi Thai delivery in Burbank with Uber Eats?
Yes. Gindi Thai delivery is available on Uber Eats in Burbank.
Is Gindi Thai delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Gindi Thai delivery is available to your location in Burbank.
How do I order Gindi Thai delivery online in Burbank?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Gindi Thai menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Gindi Thai online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Gindi Thai here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Gindi Thai order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Gindi Thai order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Gindi Thai delivery in Burbank?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Gindi Thai order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.