Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 9:45 PM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 9:45 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 10:15 PM|
- Chicken SataySeasoned Chicken skewed and grilled, served with our original peanut sauce and fresh cucumber relish.
- Kanom JeebSteamed dumplings stuffed with pork, crab meat, shrimp and water chestnut, served with the chef's special sauce
- Spring RollDeep fried mixed vegetable and glass noodles in a wrapper, served with sweet and sour sauce
- Shrimp ToastDeep-fried minced shrimp on bread served with cucumber relish
- Tod Mun GoongMinced shrimp lightly battered & deep-fried, served with cucumber relish
- Fried CalamariFresh squid lightly battered & deep-fried, served with sweet and sour sauce
- Goong SarongShrimp in Thai wrappers deep-fried and served with sweet and sour sauce
- Fried TofuDeep-fried tofu served with our special sweet & sauce, topped with ground peanuts
- Chicken EmpanadaPuff pastry filled with chicken, potatoes and onion blended with curry powder served with fresh cucumber relish
- Garden Herb RollsMixed vegetables, fresh basil and rice noodles, served with peanut sauce
- GyozaPan fried dumplings filled with veggies and tofu, served with light soy sauce
- Vegetable CurryMixed vegetables and fried tofu in your choice of curry, served with rice
- Basil JaeMixed vegetables and fried tofu stir-fried with fresh sweet basil leaves, bell peppers, string beans and chili garlic sauce. Served with rice.medium and vegetarian
- Galae-EggplantSauteed oriental eggplant in spicy black bean basil sauce served with ricemedium and vegetarian
- Pad Thai JaeMixed vegetables stir-fried with rice noodles, bean sprouts, scallions, eggs, fried tofu and ground peanuts.
- Drunken-Noodle-JaeMixed vegetables and fried tofu stir-fried with wide rice noodles, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, sweet basil leaves in our chili & garlic sauce. Medium spicymedium and vegetarian
- Fried Rice JaeMixed vegetables, egg, carrots, tomatoes, onion, scallions and fried tofu stir-fried with jasmine rice and the Galae style.
- Pad VegetableThe Galae style sauteed mixed vegetables and fried tofu. Served with rice
- Panang TofuPanang curry combines with coconut milk, tofu, basil,bell peppers, PEANUTS and kaffir lime leaves. Served with rice.mild and vegetarian
- Galae ShrimpsShrimps, egg onions, bell pepper, celery with curry sauce, and topped with jumbo lump crab meat. Served with rice.
- Pineapple Fried RiceSteamed white rice sauteed with chicken and shrimp, pineapple, cashew nuts, carrot, onions, egg, and scallions.
- Gra Prao PedFried crispy boneless duck with sweet basil in chili garlic sauce. Served with rice. Medium spicyMedium
- Phi Phi IslandJumbo shrimp, scallops and broccoli in chili paste topped with crab meat. Served with rice. Medium spicyMedium
- Pla Lad PrikFried Tilapia filets with chili basil sauce. Served with rice. Medium spicyMedium
- Neua KrataSizzling beef served with ginger, broccoli, red bell peppers, scallions and a side of rice
- PanangCurried combined with coconut milk, basil, PEANUTS, and kaffir lime leaves. Served with riceMedium
- Green CurryGreen curry combined with coconut milk, bamboo shoot, eggplant, and basil leaves. Served with rice. Medium spicyMedium
- Red CurryRed curry combined with coconut milk, bamboo shoot, eggplant, and basil leaves. Served with rice. Medium spicyMedium
- Gang Ped YangRoast duck with red curry, pineapple, cherry-tomato and lychee. Served with rice.Medium
- Pad GingerChicken stir-fried with Julienne fresh ginger, celery, onion, green onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms in light soy sauce. Served with rice.
- Pad Prig KingChicken stir-fried with bell pepper, string beans, kaffir lime leaves and prig king sauce. Served with rice.Medium
- Cashew ChickenChoice of meat sauteed with roasted cashew nuts, carrot, onion, and bell pepper in chef special sauce. Served with rice.
- Pad Gra PraoStir-fried with sweet basil, onion, sting bean and bell pepper in chili garlic sauce. Served with riceMedium
- GarlicChoice of meats stir-fried with carrots, broccoli and garlic sauce. Served with rice.
- Pad EggplantChicken sauteed with oriental eggplant in a spicy black bean basil sauce. Served with rice. Medium spicyMedium
- Cashew ShrimpShrimp sautéed with roasted cashew nuts, carrots, onions, bell peppers and the chef sauce.
- Mango CurryChoice of meat cooked in spicy red curry,
coconut milk, and pieces of fresh mango
- Pad ThaiChoice of meats: Stir fried with rice noodles, egg, scallion, bean sprout, and ground peanuts.
- Pad See EwStir-fried wide rice noodles with broccoli and egg in sweet Thai soy sauce.
- Drunken NoodlesStir-fried wide rice noodles with tomato, onion, bell pepper, and sweet basil leaves in chili and garlic sauce.Hot
- Khao SoiChoice of meat. Thai traditional northern
style egg noodles, served with pickled
cabbage, and red onion in chef's special
fresh turmeric coconut curry
- Galae NoodlesChoice of meat sautéed wide rice noodles,
string bean, bamboo shoots, bell pepper,
rhizome, and sweet basil leaves in chef's
special chili paste and garlic sauce
- Fried RiceStir-fried jasmine rice with carrot, onion, scallion, tomato, and egg in the Galae style.
- Basil Fried RiceStir-fried jasmine rice and fresh sweet basil and bell pepper in chili garlic sauce. Medium spicyMedium
- Crab Meat Fried RiceStir-fried jasmine rice with crabmeat, carrot, onion, tomato, and egg in the Galae style.
- Tom Yum GoongShrimp and mushrooms in hot and sour lemon grass soup.Medium
- Tom Kha GaiSlices of chicken breast and mushrooms in coconut milk soup with exotic spices.Medium
- Poh TackSeafood combination with mushrooms in lemon grass soup with basil leaves.Medium
- Vegetable SoupMixed vegetable soup.
- Veggies Tom YumMixed vegetable in hot and lemon grass soup. Medium spicy
- Miso Soup
- Crispy Duck SaladCrispy duck with red onion, lime spicy dressing and mixed green salad, and peanut. Medium spicyMild
- Num Tok SaladGrilled beef tossed in spicy with lime dressing.Medium
- Papaya SaladJulienned green papaya in tasty chili and garlic sauce.Medium
- Papaya Salad with ShrimpsJulienned green papaya in tasty chili and garlic sauce. Medium spicyMedium
- Larb GaiSpicy ground chicken and kaffir lime leave in chefs specials lime dressing.Medium
- Seaweed Salad
- Green SaladMixed green salad with peanut sauce.
- Soft Shell CrabBattered deep fried soft shell crab with choice of sauce.
- Gang MassamanMassaman curry with chicken, onion, potato, and peanut.Mild
- Crispy Chicken Gra PraoCrispy chicken with sweet basil in chili garlic sauce.
- Steam Jasmine Rice
- Steamed Noodle
- Steamed Broccoli
- Steamed Mixed Vegetable
- Fried Rice
- Fried Egg
- Brown Rice
- Sticky Rice with Mango
- Baked Rice PuddingThai style. Black sticky rice with taro young coconut.
- Diet Coke
- Ginger Ale
- Club Soda
- Ice Tea
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Thai Iced Tea
- Sparkling Water
- Bottled Water
- Cranberry Juice
- Fruit Punch
- Pineapple Juice
- Orange Juice
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Galae Thai delivery in Alexandria with Uber Eats?
Yes. Galae Thai delivery is available on Uber Eats in Alexandria.
Is Galae Thai delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Galae Thai delivery is available to your location in Alexandria.
How do I order Galae Thai delivery online in Alexandria?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Galae Thai menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Galae Thai online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Galae Thai here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Galae Thai order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Galae Thai order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Galae Thai delivery in Alexandria?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Galae Thai order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.