FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) Menu and Delivery in Loveland
Location and hours
|7:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St)
- NVNanea V.1 week agoDelicious matcha!!! i got mine 1/2 sweet and it was perfection!
- NSNikki S.4 weeks agoI love the variety in options. Whether I want something hearty, light, sweet, or just a...
- NSNikki S.1 month agoEverything always tastes fresh, and I love the healthy options.
- JLJen L.2 months agoThe French pastry technique is good, the espresso is fresh, the avocado toast is unique...
- NSNikki S.3 months agoThe driver forgot part of the order, but Feellove took the initiative to both do a partial...
- JWJordan W.3 months agoN/A
- APAlyssa P.3 months agoLove love love
- CCCatherine C.4 months agoAwesome
- CCCatherine C.4 months agoSeriously, the best breakfast sandwich I've ever had.
- MKmorgan K.4 months agoeverything I've tried has been amazing
- AHAshton H.6 months agoBurrito was very delicious, coffee wasn't as tasty as some other competitors but it was...
- JIJULIANNA I.8 months agoDeliciousness in all things.
- LRLaila R.10 months agoThe coffee was still hot when it came to my door. Perfect
♡café.breakfast+brunch♡A true European kitchen with real eggs, Boar's Head meats, premium ingredients. We make everything fresh in house including all sauces, breads, etc.
♡lattes♡making good coffee is a science. making great coffee is an art. this is our science and art form; enjoy.
♡patisserie.authentic+vegan+gf♡A delicious variety pastries from the Normandy region of France and various regions of the U.K. Also featuring modern vegan + GF interpritations traditional French and British pastries.
♡mochas♡perfectly sweet. always complex. the sacred cocoa grants wishes and brings good luck.
♡cold.brew+coffee♡organic options. always fresh. house made cold brews as dark as night.
♡espresso♡5 steps to perfect espresso:
1. la marzocco. the wayne gretzky of espresso machines.
2. the perfect grind. even throughout. not too corse and not too fine.
3. pure 3x filtered water.
4. perfect roast + the perfect blend of south american+african beans.
5. training, training, rehearsing and more training:creates pro baristas.
every morning we calibrate our espresso machine and grinders.." every night we clean it throughly inside and out. the result of this incessant, monk like devotion to quality is a coffee worthy of the gods and goddess.
♡tea.lattes♡perhaps the most ancient culinary art form. whole leaf teas from around the world. master tea blends. always brewed+steeped fresh to order.
♡melange=ice.blended♡some things taste better blended.
♡caffeine.le.boost♡natural caffeine. big boost.
♡drinks+♡eclectic selection of drinks.
What customers are saying
Frequently asked questions
Can I order FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) delivery in Loveland with Uber Eats?
Yes. FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) delivery is available on Uber Eats in Loveland.
Is FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) delivery is available to your location in Loveland.
How do I order FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) delivery online in Loveland?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) delivery in Loveland?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your FeelLove Coffee (E 4th St) order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.