Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine Menu and Delivery in Nashville
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 8:20 PM|
Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine
- Cold Appetizers
- Edessa Appetizer Platter
- Ezme (Turkish Salsa)Delicious mixture of fresh tomatoes, red and green peppers, onions, parsley,
olive oil, fresh lemon juice, pomegranate molasses, and special Anatolian
- TabboulehSalad made from cracked wheat, finely chopped parsley and tomatoes, and seasoned with olive oil and lemon juice.
- HaydariThick and creamy yogurt mixed with walnuts, garlic, mint, and melted butter.
- Patlican Ezmesi (Baba Ghanoush)Roasted fresh eggplants puree mixed with garlic and seasoned with fresh
lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Yaprak Sarma (Stuffed Grape Leaves)Grape leaves stuffed with rice, onions, and tomatoes seasoned with lemon
juice, olive oil and special Anatolian spices.
- Cacik (Cucumber Dip)Finely chopped fresh cucumbers mixed with homemade yogurt, mint, lemon
juice, and salt.
- ShakshukaVegetarian medley of eggplant
and zucchini squash, fried in
olive oil and mixed with a tomato
sauce made from green and red
peppers, onions, and garlic.
- CABBAGE ROLLSCabbage rolls stuffed with ground beef
and rice and baked to perfection with a tangy tomato sauce
- Hot Appetizers
- Gozleme (Anatolian Flatbread)
- Su BoregiThin sheets of hand-rolled dough are boiled before being baked,
traditionally layered with a mixture of feta cheese, parsley and ample
butter. Served with sliced tomato and cucumber.
- Sigara Boregi (Cheese Roll)Rolled and fried phyllo dough stuffed with feta cheese and parsley. Served
with marinara sauce or cucumber dip.
- BOREKBorek is a filled pastry made with flaky phyllo dough and staffed with choice of feta cheese or potato then into a charming spiral
- Beet Or avocado saladBeets, arugula, tomato, feta cheese and choice of dressing.
- Coban Salatasi (Shepherd’s Salad)Traditional Turkish salad, prepared with diced tomatoes, cucumbers,, red
onions, and parsley seasoned with olive oil, feta cheese and with house
- Edessa SaladLettuce, tomatoes, carrot, cucumbers, and green pepper
- Tabbouleh SaladSalad made from cracked wheat, finely chopped parsley and tomatoes, and
seasoned with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Fasulye (Bean) SoupWhite beans mixed with tomatoes, onions, tomato sauce, and spices.
- Lentil soup (Mercimek Çorbası)Red lentil, onion , potato, carrot,
garlic, butter, black paper ,red paper and dry mind.
- Ana Yemekler (Entrees)
- Cornish ChickenHalal
- Botan Kabob
- Kuzu Pirzola (Lamb Chops)
- Iskender Kabob
- Lamb ShankHalal
- Testi Kebabi (Clay Pot Kabob)
- Mixed Grill Kebabs
- Tavuk Sis (Chicken Shish Kebab)Two skewers of chargrilled cubes of marinated chicken tender. Served with
rice and salad.Halal
- Kabob Festival Inclusion: Appetizer platter, house salad, choice of soup, entrée (adana, chicken, kofta kabob, and lamb chop), choice of rice, and baklava.
- Doner PlatesMarinated lamb and beef grilled on a vertical rotisserie and sliced very
thin. Served with rice and salad.
- Bonfile Kebab (Fillet Mignon)Marinated and chargrilled beef filet mignons. Served with rice and salad.
- Kuzu Sis (Lamb Shish Kebab)Two skewers of chargrilled cubes of marinated lamb. Served with rice and
- Kofta KabobChargrilled ground lamb and beef mixed with chopped onions, parsley, fresh
garlic, special herbs, and our special spices. Served with rice and salad.
- Pick TwoTwo different choices of chicken shish, Adana, lamb shish, kofta or Turkish
gyro. Served with rice and salad.
- HOMEMADE MANTI (TRADITIONAL TURKISH DUMPLINGS)Tiny dumplings filled with spicy ground lamb, boiled like pasta
then it is served with garlicky
yogurt and spicy butter and tomato sauce.
- Adana kabobTwo skewers of chargrilled
ground lamb mixed with herbs
and Anatolian spices.
- Vegetarian and Pasta
- Kurdish Delight
- Alfredo Pasta
- Falafel Plate Fried patties made of chickpeas, parsley, cilantro, onions and Anatolian
spices, served with rice and salad.
- Cajun Cream Sauce PastaWith parmesan cheese over fettuccine.
- Grilled SalmonSalmon seasoned with our special Anatolian spices and sautéed vegetables.
Served with rice or mashed potatoes.
- Karides Kebabi (Shrimp Kabob)One skewer of shrimp kabob served with rice and grilled vegetables.
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- Doner (Shawarma) WrapThin sliced marinated lamb and beef grilled on a vertical rotisserie. Served
with lawash, lettuce, tomatoes and onions.
- Adana WrapChargrilled ground lamb beef seasoned with our special spices, tomatoes,
onion and lettuce. Served with lawash.Halal
- Chicken Gyro SandwichChicken gyro meat served with pita, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and tzatziki
- Cheeseburger8 oz. of angus beef with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayonnaise, served
with French fries.
- Crispy Chicken BurgerLettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayonnaise served with French fries.
- Sides and Extras
- Grilled Vegetables skewer
- French Fries
- One Pita Bread
- Chicken Skewer
- Kabob Skewer
- Kids Mains
- Kid's Chicken TendersThree chicken tender strips deep fried to golden brown served with French
- CHICKEN NUGGET
- Turkish Kunefe
- BaklavaLayers of phyllo dough covered with ground pistachios or walnut and sweet
syrup. Topped with pistachios and served with ice cream.
- MARASH ICECREAM
- KADAYIFKadaif noodles are covered in butter
and pistachios, then baked to a golden
brown, crispy perfection, It gets
finished off with a delicious
lemon sugar syrup.
- Hot Tea
- Ayran (Yogurt Drink)
- Ice Tea
- Bottled Water
- Sparkling Water
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine delivery in Nashville with Uber Eats?
Yes. Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine delivery is available on Uber Eats in Nashville.
Is Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine delivery is available to your location in Nashville.
How do I order Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine delivery online in Nashville?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine delivery in Nashville?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Edessa Restaurant Kurdish Turkish Cuisine order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.