Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
Appetizers- MONDAY - FRIDAY. 11:30 AM UNTIL 3:00 PM
- Hummus$12.00Garbanzo beans pureed with tahini.100% (9)
- Tadig Crispy Rice$15.95With one sauce.100% (6)
- Borani$13.00A medley of deep eggplant, yogurt, onions, garlic, and herbs.100% (11)
- Maust'Moosier$10.95Delicious yogurt flavored with chopped shallots.88% (9)
- Salad Oliveh$13.00Potato and chicken salad.
- Maust'Khiar$10.95A combination of yogurt and chopped cucumber, flavored with mint.75% (8)
- Khiar-Shoor$7.00Delicious imported pickles.
- Panir Sabzi$15.00A colorful plate of imported feta cheese, walnuts, and fresh herbs.100% (3)
- Dolemeh$15.00Cooked grape leaves, filled with ground beef, rice,tarragon, split peas, green onions, basil, parsley, and fresh herbs.100% (6)
- Torshi$9.95Combinations of pickled fresh vegetables.
- Tabauli$11.00Crispy rice with one sauce.
Soups and Salads. MONDAY- FRIDAY. 11:30AM UNTIL 3:00 PM
- Persian Salad (Shirazi)$11.95Combination of fresh chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley, onion, and house dressing.81% (11)
- Ash Reshteh$12.95Fresh vegetables, noodles, pinto beans, kashk flavored with sauteed garlic, and mint.100% (7)
- Barley Soup$12.95Chopped barley, parsley, cilantro, and shredded chicken.66% (3)
- Mixed Green Salad$11.95Combination of ice berg lettuce, tomato, red cabbage,cucumbers, imported feta cheese, Greek olives and imported Greek peppe.
- Ceaser Salad$12.95
- Darya Salad$17.95Combination of iceberg lettuce, tomato, red cabbage, cucumbers, imported feta cheese, Greek olives, raisins, lentils, dates, and fresh vegetables.
Lunch Specials- Monday-Friday from 11.30 to 3.00pm
- Chicken Soltani$39.95Combination of one strip of ground chicken and thick strip of juicy marinated charbroiled boneless chicken breast.
- Chelo Kebab (2 Skewers)$19.95Two skewers of juicy strips of charbroiled seasoned ground beef.92% (27)
- Chelo Kebab (1 Skewer)$12.95One skewer of juicy strip of charbroiled seasoned ground beef.
Soups and Salads Dinner
Dinner menu- Mondy thru Sunday- dinner size - Beef and Lamb
Monday thru Sunday- Dinner size -Chicken
Persian Rice with Meat
Special Persian Stew
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Darya Restaurant delivery in Santa Ana with Uber Eats?
Yes. Darya Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Santa Ana.
Is Darya Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Darya Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Santa Ana.
How do I order Darya Restaurant delivery online in Santa Ana?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Darya Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Darya Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Darya Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Darya Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Darya Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Darya Restaurant delivery in Santa Ana?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Darya Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.