Darunee Thai Cuisine Menu and Delivery in San Marcos
Location and hours
|4:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Menu|
Darunee Thai Cuisine
- Picked for you
- Steamed MusselGreen mussels steamed with lemon grass, Thai herbs, and basil in chili garlic broth.
- Vegetable Potsticker
- Shrimp SuiteDeep fried shrimp wrapped with egg roll skin with plum sauce.
- Satay ChickenFive skewers of choice of chicken or tofu. Grilled marinated skewer in coconut milk and spices with peanut dip and cucumber salad.
- Crispy CalamariCalamari battered in panko and deep fried, served with sweet chili sauce
- Ka Nom Jeep (Thai Dumpling)Chicken, shrimp, and crab meat stuffed in wonton skin
- Fried Chicken Wings
- Fried Tofu
- Fresh Spring RollRice paper wraps with zucchini, carrot, celery, mint, sprout, lettuce, and rice noodle. Served with peanut and plum sauce.
- Fried Spring Roll (Egg Roll)Stuffed with tofu, mushroom, cabbage, and glass noodle. Served with plum sauce.
- Steamed Vegetable
- Peanut Sauce
- Jasmine Rice
- Brown Rice
- Fried Egg
- Bowl Soup
- Tom Kah Soup (Bowl)Spicy coconut soup with Thai herbs, scallion, and fresh mushroom.
- Tom Yum Soup (Bowl)Spicy lemon grass soup with Thai herbs, scallion, and fresh mushroom.
- Veggie Soup (Bowl)Tofu and vegetable in clear broth.
- Hot Pot Soup
- Tom Kah Soup (Hot Pot)Spicy coconut soup with Thai herbs, scallion, and fresh mushroom.
- Tom Yum Soup (Hot Pot)Spicy lemon grass soup with Thai herbs, scallion, and fresh mushroom.
- Veggie Soup (Hot Pot)Tofu and vegetable in clear broth.
- “Yum” Salad
- Yum Woon Sen (Seafood Salad)Shrimp, calamari, mussel, silver noodle, lemongrass, and cashew nut tossed in chili, and lime dressing.
- Yum SaladLettuce, tomato, cucumber, and red onion in chili, and lime dressing.
- Chicken SaladLettuce tossed with grilled chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, and house dressing.
- Chicken LarbWith lime juice, chili, red onion, rice powder and fresh mint, and served with lettuce.
- Green Papaya SaladShredded green papaya, garlic, peanut and tomato in chili, and lime dressing.
- Thai SaladLettuce, cucumber, tomato, and boiled egg with peanut dressing, and fried wonton skin.
- Garlic and PepperSauteed with scallion in garlic and pepper sauce served on sliced cabbage. Served with steamed rice
- Sweet BasilSauteed in basil sauce with mushroom, bell pepper, carrot, and onion. Served with steamed rice.
- Pad Ka PrawStreet food with your choice of meat with basil, green bean, garlic and chili. Served with steamed rice.
- Spicy MintSauteed with fresh mint, bell pepper, and green bean in chili and garlic sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- Cashew NutSauteed with carrot and onion in brown cashew sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- Sweet and SourSauteed with pineapple, tomato, and mixed vegetable in sweet tangy sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- BroccoliSteamed broccoli topped with garlic and oyster sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- SpinachSauteed with mushroom, carrot in garlic and black bean sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- Green BeanLightly fried and sauteed with bell pepper and carrot in chili sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- EggplantSauteed with carrot and bell pepper in chili and basil sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- Peanut Sauce VegetableSteamed vegetable topped with peanut sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- Stir Fried VegetableStirred fried mixed vegetable in brown sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- Sweet OrangeSauteed of your choice of meat in secret sauce with broccoli and carrot. Served with steamed rice.
- Green CurryEggplant, bamboo shoots, basil, bell pepper, pea, and carrot. Served with steamed rice.
- Mussamun CurryPotato, carrot, bell pepper, onion, pineapple, and cashew nut in curry. Served with steamed rice.
- Pineapple CurryRed curry cooked with pineapple, and bell pepper. Served with steamed rice.
- Rice and Noodles
- Spicy NoodlePan fried rice noodle, onions, bean sprout, bell pepper with garlic, and chilli.
- Pad Woon SenPan fried silver noodle with egg, carrot, green cabbage, and onion in brown sauce.
- Lad Nar NoodlePan fried wide rice noodle with Chinese broccoli and broccoli in gravy sauce.
- Curry NoodleSteam thin rice noodle with vegetable and topped with coconut curry broth.
- Thai Fried RicePan fried jasmine rice with egg, tomato, onion, green pea, and carrot.
- Spicy Fried RicePan fried jasmine rice with basil, bell pepper, onion in chili, and garlic.
- Hawaiian Fried RiceThai pineapple fired rice with egg, scallion, and cashew nut in brown sauce.
- Curry Fired RicePan fried jasmine rice with egg, green pea, and carrot with house curry powder.
- House Special
- Khao Man Gai (Chicken and Rice)A POPULAR THAI STREET FOOD SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST OR SKIN CHICKEN THIGHS WITH TRADITIONAL RICE SERVED WITH GINGER AND CHILI SAUCES AND SOUP.
- Seafood PanangCombination of seafood with basil, bell pepper, and green bean in panang curry.
- Khao SoiNorthern Thai Style curry noodle with white meat chicken, shallot, and pickle. Served with rice.
- Choo Chee SalmonGrilled salmon with celery, squash, carrot, and bell pepper in red curry sauce.
- Duck Honey Ginger SauceSauteed with fresh ginger in honey sauce on top of broccoli.
- Thai Shrimp Scampi SauceSauteed in garlic pepper, white wine sauce, and vegetable.
- Crab Fried RicePan fried jasmine rice with crab, egg, onion, green pea, and carrot.
- Beef Nam Man HoySauteed beef with Chinese broccoli in oyster sauce.
- Chicken spicy LemongrassSauteed in spicy Thai herb and lemongrass.
- Chicken Spicy GingerSauteed with ginger, celery, carrot, and onion in spicy black bean sauce.
- Yen Ta Four NoodleShrimp and Calamari with spinach, tofu in spicy tomato broth.
- Duck Soup NoodlesSliced duck in broth soup with bean sprout roast garlic and green onion.
- Chicken Soup NoodlesSliced chicken soup served with bean sprout and green onion.
- Beef Soup NoodlesSliced beef broth soup served with bean sprout and green onion.
- Thai Ice Tea
- Thai Ice Coffee
- Ginger Hot Tea
- Coconut WaterCan.
- Martinellis Sparkling Apple Juice
- Jasmine Hot Tea
- Sparking Water
- Green Hot Tea
- Soft Dink
- Large Size
- Special Thai Desserts
- Tapioca Dessert
- Fried Banana
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Darunee Thai Cuisine delivery in San Marcos with Uber Eats?
Yes. Darunee Thai Cuisine delivery is available on Uber Eats in San Marcos.
Is Darunee Thai Cuisine delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Darunee Thai Cuisine delivery is available to your location in San Marcos.
How do I order Darunee Thai Cuisine delivery online in San Marcos?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Darunee Thai Cuisine menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Darunee Thai Cuisine online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Darunee Thai Cuisine here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Darunee Thai Cuisine order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Darunee Thai Cuisine order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Darunee Thai Cuisine delivery in San Marcos?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Darunee Thai Cuisine order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.