Dancing Ganesha Menu and Delivery in Minneapolis
Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
|12:00 PM - 9:30 PM|
Picked for you
- Tikka Masala
- Vegetable Somosa
- Butter ChickenChicken, onions, & bell peppers cooked in creamy tomato sauce. Popular item.
- VindalooPortuguese-influenced Goan dish. A very spicy, & hot dish made from red wine vinegar, & chili pepper stewed with garlic. A special meal in Goa (Western Indian Province). Popular item.
- lamb samosastuffed with spiced ground lamb. triangle shaped
- Vegetable Somosa
- Vegetable Pakoras
- Gobi ManchurianCrunchy cauliflower florets seasoned with mild garlic, & tomato sauce.
- paneer pkorahomemade indian cheese fried in chickpea batter
- vegetarian plattervegetable samosa ,paneer pakora,mix pakora,aloo tikki,and mirchi baji
- Mirchi BajiDeep-fried, breaded jalapeño peppers with sweet chutney. Spicy.
- Bombay ChaatCrispy jalapeño potatoes with a yogurt medley, scallions, & mint chutney dressing. Spicy.
- Chili PaneerStir-fried Indian farmer's cheese with hot sauce, onion, & bell pepper garnish. Spicy.
- lamb samosastuffed with spiced ground lamb. triangle shapedPopular
- Chili ChickenChicken chunks cooked in hot, & tangy soy sauce. Spicy.
- Bombay CalamariFried, spiced calamari.
- Sheesh KabobMinced lamb chunks with cumin-coriander seasoning cooked in the tandoor.
- Chicken 65Crispy chicken pieces fried with rice batter, curry leaf, & green chili garnish.Popular
- house platterlamb samosa,vegetable samosa,paneer pakora,mix pakora,chicken pakora,and aloo tikki
- tomatoe souptomatoe soup with herbs and light cream
- Coconut Bell Pepper SoupCoconut cream, puréed bell pepper, & masala spices. Vegetarian.Popular
- Sambar SoupLentils cooked tender with madras spices, & vegetables. Vegetarian.
- Chicken MulligatawnyChicken, & spicy lentil broth with madras spices.
Tandoori Grill Specialties
- Tandoori Chicken1/2 marinated chicken on-the-bone cooked in the tandoor oven.Popular
- Paneer Tikkamarinated homemade cheese with fresh spices, cooked in clay oven
- Chicken TikkaBoneless chicken chunks marinated, & cooked in the tandoor oven.Popular
- Fish TikkaChunks of fresh fish marinated with garlic, & lemon juice then spiced to perfection.
- Tandoori ShrimpShrimp marinated in yogurt-garlic sauce, & cooked in the tandoor.
- Chicken Hariyali KabobChicken marinated in mint, & cilantro sauce then cooked in the tandoor.
- Lamb Boti KabobLamb marinated in yogurt, & spices then cooked in the tandoor.
- Saag PaneerHomemade cottage cheese cooked in creamy spinach sauce. Popular item.Popular
- dal makhaniblack lentil temmpered with garlic,ginger,tomatoe and touch of cream.Popular
- kadi pakoravegetable fitters simmered in tangy yogurt sauce with turmeric.
- shai paneerfresh home made indian cheese simmered in sauce and garnish with nut and raisin
- vegetable curry
- Paneer Butter MasalaHomemade cottage cheese cooked in buttery tomato sauce.Popular
- Malai KoftaCroquettes of ground mixed veggies cooked in mild sauce with raisins, & nuts.
- Mutter PaneerHomemade cheese cooked with garden peas, & onion-tomato sauce.
- Navaratna KormaVegetables cooked with mild, creamy cashew-almond sauce.
- Punjabi Chana MasalaChickpeas slowly cooked with diced tomatoes.
- Aloo Gobi MasalaCauliflower, & potatoes cooked with ginger, tomatoes, & herbs.
- Baingan BharthaOven baked eggplant with tomatoes, peas, onion, and many spices.
- Bindi masalaFresh okra sautéed with onions, tomatoes, & mild spices.
- DalSlowly cooked yellow lentils with mild North-Indian spices.
- Tikka Masala
- NeelgiriA cuisine belonging to South-Eastern India. Cooked with coconut curry sauce, cilantro, & green chilies.
- KASMIRISUBTLE SWEET CREAM SAUCE WITH CASHEW,APPLES AND RAISINS
- Kormacooked in rich creamy sauce garnished with cashew and raisins
- curryprepared with caramelized onions, tomatoes and fresh spices
- malabarsweet coconut sauce with fresh ground spices and a touch of cream
- VindalooPortuguese-influenced Goan dish. A very spicy, & hot dish made from red wine vinegar, & chili pepper stewed with garlic. A special meal in Goa (Western Indian Province). Popular item.Popular
- KadaiwalaA traditional way of slow-cooking in a shallow pan. Cooked with crushed pepper, coriander, green pepper, & onions.
- SaagCommon Northwestern Indian cuisine. Made from fresh leafy spinach, cumin, & coriander masala.
- EXTRA Basmati RicePlain, steamed basmati rice. Popular item.Popular
- Meat BiriyaniBiryani with choice of protein. Popular item.
Dancing Ganesha Favorites
- chicken joshtender boneless chicken in yogurt based sauce ,blended with fresh indian spices.
- Butter ChickenChicken, onions, & bell peppers cooked in creamy tomato sauce. Popular item.Popular
- Chicken KormaChicken, mustard seeds, green chilies, & coconut sauce. Spicy. Popular item.
- Scallops 'n MasalaScallops, & aromatic spices cooked slowly to perfection. Spicy.
- Shrimp curryTender shrimp cooked with garlic, paprika, cinnamon, & cloves in coconut sauce
- Lamb Rogan JoshLamb chunks cooked in dry ginger, & anise-flavored sauce.Popular
- Fish Shahi KormaFresh fish with homemade Indian cheese in a creamy sauce. Garnished with cashews.
- Kerala Fish CurrySalmon, & coconut milk with shreds of ginger, & raw mango.
- Shrimp Tikka MasalaGrilled jumbo shrimp, mild spices, & creamy tomato sauce.
- Lamb ChopsWith your choice of sauce.
Freshly Baked Bread
- NaanLight, & fluffy Indian bread baked in the tandoor. Popular item.Popular
- Garlic NaanNaan bread studded with fresh-chopped garlic. Popular item.Popular
- Peshawari NaanNaan stuffed with raisins, nuts, & cheese. Vegetarian.
- Keema NaanNaan stuffed with spiced ground lamb.
- Paneer KulchaNaan stuffed with lightly spiced, homemade cheese. Vegetarian.
- Aloo ParathaWhole-wheat bread stuffed with mildly spiced potatoes. Vegetarian.
- Chicken Tikka NaanNaan stuffed with chicken tikka.
- Onion KulchaNaan stuffed with lightly spiced onions, & cilantro. Vegetarian.
Tidbits & Condiments
- RaitaYogurt relish, chopped tomatoes, onions, & cucumbers. Vegetarian.Popular
- pickelsPickled mixed vegetables
- Mango ChutneyMinced mangoes with achar spices. Mildly spicy. Vegetarian.
- PapadumBaked Indian chips. Less than 25 calories. Vegetarian.
- mango kulfihome made indian ice cream
- mango lassimade with fresh yogurt and mangoPopular
- pistachio kulfihome made indian ice cream
- RasmalaiCream cheese dessert in milk sauce with a pistachio garnish. Vegetarian.
- Rice PuddingTraditional Indian rice pudding with nuts, raisins, & cardamom. Vegetarian.
- Gulab JamonIndian donuts dipped in rose-flavored syrup. Vegetarian.Popular
- diet coke
- mango lassirefreshing yougurt drinkPopular
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Dancing Ganesha delivery in Minneapolis with Uber Eats?
Yes. Dancing Ganesha delivery is available on Uber Eats in Minneapolis.
Is Dancing Ganesha delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Dancing Ganesha delivery is available to your location in Minneapolis.
How do I order Dancing Ganesha delivery online in Minneapolis?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Dancing Ganesha menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Dancing Ganesha online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Dancing Ganesha here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Dancing Ganesha order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Dancing Ganesha order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Dancing Ganesha delivery in Minneapolis?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Dancing Ganesha order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.