Location and hours
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 2:15 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 1:20 PM||Alcohol Menu|
|5:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Alcohol Menu|
Curry Station B
Picked for you
- Green SaladMixed green vegetables with raita dressing.
- Lentil SoupDelicious pure vegetarian soup made with three kinds of lentil.
- Chicken Dhanwal SorbaAuthentic Indian style chicken and coriander soup.
- PapadamLentil crisps served with tamarind and mint chutney.
- Samosa ChaatVegetable samosas with yogurt, tamarind, and mint chutney.
- Aloo TikkaVegetable patties with cumin, turmeric, and spices.
- Aloo Tikka ChaatSavory vegetable patties with yogurt, tamarind, and mint chutney.
- Veg PakodaCrispy fried mix vegetables in spiced chickpea batter.
- Onion BhajiCrispy fried onion with spiced chickpea batter.
- Paneer PakodaCottage cheese fried with spiced chickpea batter.
- Chicken PakodaChicken fried with spiced chickpea batter.
- Crispy Shrimp CoconutFried shrimp cooked with coconut and spiced batter.
- Pani PuriPuffed bread stuffed with potatoes and sweet sour water.
- Sev Puri ChaatPuffed bread stuffed with potatoes and chutney. Topped with sev.
- Chicken ChilliSpicy chicken cooked with onion and bell peppers.
- Veg ManchurianMix vegetable fritters cooked in Indo-Chinese style.
- Lamb Seekh KebabMinced lamb marinated with herb and spices, applied in skewer, and cooked in tandoor oven.
- Tandoori Chicken
- Tandoori Shrimp
- Tandoori Chicken TikkaChicken marinated in spiced yoghurt and cooked in tandoor oven.
- Murgh Aachari KebabChicken marinated with pickle and spices.
- Chicken Malai KebabCreamy cardamom flavored chicken cooked in tandoor oven.
- Tandoori Paneer TikkaCottage cheese marinated in yogurt batter and cooked in tandoor oven.
- Lamb Seekh KebabLamb mince marinated with herb and spices, applied on skewer, and cooked in tandoor oven.
- Chicken CurryChicken cooked with onion, tomato, and Indian spices.
- Chicken KadhaiChicken cooked in special pan called kadhai adding unique flavors.
- Chicken ChilliSpicy chicken cooked in Indo-Chinese style with bell peppers.
- Chicken SaagChicken cooked with spinach and spice blend with clarified butter.
- Chicken KormaChicken cooked in mild creamy sauce with spices.
- Chicken DopiazaChicken cooked in two types of onion gravy.
- Chicken Mango MalaiChicken cooked with alfonzo mango and cashew gravy.
- Chicken VindalooSpicy goan style chicken cooked with red chili and spices.
- Chicken AchariChicken cooked with pickle marination and onion-tomato gravy.
- Chicken 65Spicy stir fried chicken cooked in Indo-Chinese style.
- Chicken JalfreziChicken cooked with fresh mix vegetables, onion, and bell peppers.
- Chicken MadrasChicken cooked with coconut, curry leaves, and Madras spices.
- Chicken Chana MasalaChicken cooked with chickpeas, garlic, onions, and spices.
- Vegetable BiryaniMixed vegetables cooked with basmati rice and spices.
- Chicken BiryaniTraditional style chicken cooked with basmati rice, spices, and saffron.
- Lamb BiryaniLamb cooked with aromatic spices and basmati rice.
- Shrimp BiryaniShrimp cooked with basmati rice and spices.
- Lamb CurryBoneless lamb chunks cooked in onion-tomato gravy.
- Lamb VindalooSpicy goan style lamb cooked with red chilli and spices.
- Lamb Rogan JoshKashmiri style lamb curry cooked with spices and yogurt.
- Lamb SaagTender lamb cooked with spinach and clarified butter.
- Lamb DopiazaLamb cooked in two types of onion gravy.
- Lamb KormaLamb cooked in mild creamy sauce with spices.
- Lamb AchariLamb cooked with pickled marination and onion-tomato gravy.
- Lamb MadrasLamb cooked with curry leaves and spices.
- Keema MatarMinced lamb and green peas cooked in onion, tomato, and spices.
- Dal GoshtaLamb cooked with three kind of lentils and spices.
- Lamb BhunaLamb stir fired with tomatoes, onion, and green peppers.
- Seafood CurryMix seafood cooked in coconut-tamarind gravy.
- Fish CurryFish cooked with spices and onion-tomato gravy.
- Shrimp CurryShrimp cooked in onion-tomato gravy with spice blend.
- Shrimp VindalooSpicy goan style shrimp cooked with red chilli and spices.
- Jhinga KadhaiKadhai tossed shrimp cooked in onion-tomato gravy and spices.
- Dal MakhaniWhole Black lentils simmered 24 hours and finished with fenugreek seeds.
- Palak PaneerCottage cheese and spinach with spices.
- Paneer Methi Matar MalaiFenugreek leaves, green peas and cottage cheese cooked in mild creamy gravy.
- Matar PaneerCottage cheese cooked with peas and spices.
- Okra MasalaOkra cooked in onion-tomato gravy.
- Chole BhatureChick pea curry served with fried bread.
- Baigan Ka BhartaRoasted eggplant cooked with onion, tomatoes and spices.
- Paneer Butter MasalaCottage cheese cooked in butter sauce gravy.
- Vegetable ManchurianMix vegetables fritters cooked in Indo-Chinese style.
- Paneer KadhaiCottage cheese cooked in kadhai with bell peppers and onions.
- Vegetable Shahi KormaMix vegetables cooked in mild cashew gravy.
- Vegetable AachariMix vegetables cooked in pickle marination.
- Aloo Gobi Matar MasalaPotato, cauliflower, and green peas cooked with spices.
- Gobi MatarCauliflower with green peas and spices.
- Dingri Matar MasalaMushroom and green peas cooked with onion-tomato gravy.
- Vegetable Malai Kofta CurryTraditional style paneer and vegetable dumpling with cashew-cardamom gravy.
- Naan BreadFreshly cooked bread in tandoor oven.
- Garlic NaanNaan bread with minced garlic cooked in tandoor oven.
- Chilli NaanNaan cooked with minced green chillies in tandoor oven.
- Mint NaanMinced mint with naan bread cooked in tandoor oven.
- Onion KulchaBread stuffed with seasoned onions and cooked in tandoor oven.
- Lachha ParathaMulti layered bread cooked in tandoor oven.
- Aloo ParathaBread stuffed with potatoes, turmeric, and cumin cooked in tandoor.
- Peshwari NaanNaan stuffed with nuts and raisins. Cooked in tandoor oven.
- Keema NaanNaan stuffed with grounded lamb and cooked in tandoor oven.
- Paneer ParathaBread stuffed with cottage cheese and cooked in tandoor oven.
- PuriWhole wheat fried bread.
- BhaturaFried white flour bread.
- Tandoori RotiWhole wheat bread cooked in tandoor oven.
- Plain RicePlain basmati rice.
- Jeera RiceBasmati rice cooked with cumin seeds.
- Peas PulaoBasmati rice cooked with green peas.
- Saffron Lemon RiceBasmati rice flavored with saffron, mustard seeds, and lemon.
- Yogurt RaitaMix vegetables mixed with spiced yogurt.
- Mint Chutney
- Tamarind Chutney
- Onion Chutney
- Achar (Mix Pickle)
- Mango Chutney
- Okar MasalaOkra cooked in onion-tomato gravy.
- Baigan BhartaRoasted eggplant cooked with onion, tomatoes, and spices.
- Black DalWhole black lentils simmered 24 hours and finished with fenugreek seed.
- Gajar Ka Halwa
- Gulab Jamun
- Mango Ice Cream
- KulfiIndian ice cream.
- RasmalaiSpongy dessert in sweetened condensed milk.
- KheerIndian style rice pudding.
- Diet Coke®
- Sprite®Lemon Lime Soda
- Mango LassiMango smoothie.
- Masala Chai
- Iced Tea
- Sparkling Water
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Curry Station B delivery in Sarasota with Uber Eats?
Yes. Curry Station B delivery is available on Uber Eats in Sarasota.
Is Curry Station B delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Curry Station B delivery is available to your location in Sarasota.
How do I order Curry Station B delivery online in Sarasota?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Curry Station B menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Curry Station B online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Curry Station B here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Curry Station B order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Curry Station B order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Curry Station B delivery in Sarasota?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Curry Station B order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.