Cocobreeze Menu and Delivery in Oakland
Location and hours
|Sunday - Tuesday|
|11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
Picked for you
- Curry Chicken Roti
- Chef Ann's Special: Whole Fried Escovitch Red Snapper with Creole Rice
- Superfood Seamoss Flight
- Lamb Burger
*Oakland Restaurant Week 2023
- Prix Fixe Four Course Option For Two
- Superfood Seamoss FlightPopular
- Island Lunch Feast -ORW
- Island Meal Special -ORW
- Small Island Wings Platter and Family Size Rice Side -ORW
- Fresh Superfood Juice Pack -ORW
- Chef Ann's Special: Whole Fried Escovitch Red Snapper with Creole RicePopular
- Jerk Chicken and Oxtail Combo Dinner
- Jerk Chicken Dinner
- Spicy Creole Pineapple Boneless Chicken w/Veggie Rice
- Calypso Brown Stew Chicken w/ Pelau
- Curry Chicken Dinner
*Cupcakes and Desserts
*Fresh Superfood Drinks
*Sandwiches and Burgers
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Cocobreeze delivery in Oakland with Uber Eats?
Yes. Cocobreeze delivery is available on Uber Eats in Oakland.
Is Cocobreeze delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Cocobreeze delivery is available to your location in Oakland.
How do I order Cocobreeze delivery online in Oakland?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Cocobreeze menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Cocobreeze online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Cocobreeze here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Cocobreeze order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Cocobreeze order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Cocobreeze delivery in Oakland?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Cocobreeze order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.