Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|3:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|3:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
- Pork Verde$26.00
- Relleno$15.00Poblano, zucchini, squash, onion Oaxaca, crema, tinga, red onion queso fresco, and rice.
- Green Chile Chicken$15.00Braised chicken, Anaheim, poblano omission gluten-free lager, fresno asadero, crema, and blue corn tortilla.Popular
- Duck Confit Tamale$14.00Duck fat masa, cherry pecan mole aji Amarillo, roasted corn, queso fresco fresnos, and banana leaf.
- Pozole$12.00Traditional pork and hominy stew, guajillo pasilla, arbol, chipotle, cumin garlic, oregano, and tortilla.
- Achiote Brick Chicken$19.00Red bird farms boneless half chicken, achiote guajillo, farro, nopalito, and roasted corn.
- Chili Colorado$16.00Shredded beef, guajillo, garlic, oregano crema, queso fresco, and flour tortilla.
- Barbacoa$28.00Slow cooked for five and half hours with fresh vegetables and herbs - our beef barbacoa is nice and tender. Wrapped tightly in a banana leaf it absorbs the natural sweetness from the roma tomato, the personality of the anaheim pepper. the aromatics from the clove, oregano and cilantro and deep richness from the extended cook time and the touch of tallow.
- Chico Chopped Salad$11.00Baby kale, quinoa, smoked marcona almonds roasted corn, hibiscus watermelon, queso fresco wonderland tomato, jicama, and black barley guanabana vinaigrette.
- Tijuana Caesar$10.00Romaine salad, heirloom cherry tomato coria chimi, and red onion bonito aji panca Caesar.
- Verde$10.00Romaine and baby kale salad, daikon sprouts fennel, pear, cucumber, charred broccolini tajin glazed pistachios, pepitas sesame sticks, and roasted poblano buttermilk.
AsaderoGrilled, served with hand pressed blue corn tortillas.
- PopularGrass-Fed Carne Asada$26.00
- Charred Cauliflower$17.00
- Shrimp Diablo$21.00Wild caught Mexican white shrimp, nopales heirloom potato, charred lime, and aguachile.
- Bone-In Ribeye (16 oz)$38.00Mushroom, chimichurri, and roasted corn smashed fingerling potato.
Para la Mesa
- Mexico City Quesadilla$10.00Hand pressed local flour tortilla. 3 cheese blend of Oaxaca, Menonita and Monterey Jack. With Roasted Vegetables and sides of Birria and Salsa Roja
- Dorados de Papa$11.00Fried potato taco, asadero, Oaxaca, roja fondue de queso, verde, escabeche chorizo jam, and crema.
- Elote$7.00Poached corn, tajin butter, aji mayo coria, corn nut, chili oil, and lime.Popular
- Coconut Verde Rice$5.00Rice, coconut, salsa verde pepitas, coria, and red onion.Popular
Soda, Margs and MORE
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Chico Malo delivery in Phoenix with Uber Eats?
Yes. Chico Malo delivery is available on Uber Eats in Phoenix.
Is Chico Malo delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Chico Malo delivery is available to your location in Phoenix.
How do I order Chico Malo delivery online in Phoenix?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Chico Malo menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Chico Malo online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Chico Malo here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Chico Malo order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Chico Malo order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Chico Malo delivery in Phoenix?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Chico Malo order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.