Location and hours
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
- Spring Rolls2 Rolls. Soft rice paper wrap with shrimp, chicken, rice noodles and vegetables. Served with Hoisin sauce.
- Vegetarian Egg Rolls3 Rolls. Egg rolls with glass noodles and vegetables. Served with homemade Sweet & Sour sauce.
- Egg Rolls3 Rolls. Egg rolls with pork, glass noodles, cabbage and carrot. Served with homemade Sweet & Sour sauce.
- Crab Rangoons6 Pieces. Golden fried wontons stuffed with delicious cream cheese filling.Popular
- Shu-Mai6 Pieces. Homemade steamed pork and shrimp dumplings.
- Gyoza6 Pieces. Golden fried wonton stuffed with pork and vegetable filling.
- Chicken Satay4 Skewers. Skewered grilled chicken marinated in Thai spices. Served with a cucumber salad and peanut sauce.
- Crispy Tofu6 Pieces. Fried tofu served with Thai style Sweet & Sour sauce, topped with peanuts.
- Golden Shrimps (6)
- Tom Yum KungHot and sour soup with shrimp, mushrooms, lemongrass, basil and Kaffir lime leaves.
- Tom Kha GaiHot and sour soup with chicken, mushrooms, lemongrass and Kaffir lime leaves in a flavorful coconut broth.Popular
- PotakHot and sour soup with a combination of seafood, mushrooms, lemongrass, basil and Kaffir lime leaves.
- Wonton SoupWonton soup with chicken in a clear broth.
- Chicken Rice SoupRice soup with chicken in a clear broth.
- House SaladGreen leaf lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots and deep fried tofu with special Thai peanut dressing.
- Larb SaladMinced chicken or pork spiced with mint, chilies, lime juice, roasted rice powder and red onion.
- Grilled Beef Salad (Yum Nua)Sliced grilled marinated beef, onions and roasted rice powder. Served with roasted chili lime sauce.
- Papaya Salad (Som Tam)Shredded green papaya mixed with shrimp, tomatoes and flavorful delicious sauce.Popular
- Papaya Salad Lao Style
- Pineapple Fried Rice (Khao Pad Saparod)Tropical fried rice with pineapple, onion, cashews, fried egg and your choice of protein.Popular
- Thai Fried Rice (Khao Pad)Fried rice with onion, carrot, fried egg and your choice of protein.Popular
- Thai Basil Fried rice (Khao Pad Bai Ga-Prow)Spicy fried rice with bell pepper, Thai basil and your choice of protein.Popular
- Khow SoyNorthern style egg noodles with curry sauce topped with green pickle mustard, red onion and your choice of protein.
- Pad Thai NoodlesRice noodles fried with eggs, bean sprouts, ground peanuts, green onion and your choice of protein.Popular
- Drunken Noodles (Pad Kee Mow)Thick rice noodles stir fried with spicy chili sauce, basil, bell pepper, bean sprouts and your choice of protein.
- Pad See EewThick rice noodles stir fried with sweet soy sauce, broccoli, fried egg and your choice of protein.
- Noodles SoupRice noodles with chicken or beef broth, bean sprouts and your choice of protein.
- Tom Yum Noodles SoupRice noodles with chicken or pork in Tom Yum broth with peanuts and bean sprouts.
- Pad Thai WoonsenGlass noodles with choice of meat fried, egg, bean sprouts, ground peanuts and green onion
- Pad WoonsenStir-fried glass noodle with choices of meat, egg, bean sprout, carrot, cabbage and green onion
- PopularPad Ga-Prow
- Kai Sa Tay Plate (Chicken Satay Entrée)
- Pad Nam Prik PowStir-fried specially roasted chili, onions, bell pepper, carrots, cashews and your choice of protein. Served with rice.
- Pad Priew Wan (Thai Style Sweet & Sour)Stir-fried tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, carrot, bell pepper, pineapple and your choice of protein with Thai style Sweet & Sour sauce. Served with rice.
- Pad Pak (Stir-Fried Mixed Veggies)Stir-fried mixed veggies and your choice of protein in a light soy sauce recipe. Served with rice.
- Pad Khing (Stir-Fried Ginger)Fresh ginger sauteed with onion, mushrooms, bell peppers and your choice of protein in a light soy sauce recipe. Served with rice.
- Pad Ka Tiem (Stir-Fried in Garlic Sauce)Stir-fried with garlic, black pepper, onion, bell pepper and your choice of protein. Served with rice.
- Green CurryZucchini, bamboo shoots, Thai basil and your choice of protein in a coconut milk green curry sauce. Served with rice.
- Pineapple CurryPineapple and your choice of protein in red curry sauce with coconut milk. Served with rice.
- Yellow CurryPotatoes, carrot, onion and your choice of protein in yellow curry sauce with coconut milk. Served with rice and a cucumber salad.Popular
- Panang CurryPanang curry cooked in coconut milk with bell pepper, green beans and your choice of protein. Served with rice.
- Massaman CurryPotatoes, onions, roasted peanuts and your choice of protein in massaman curry sauce with coconut milk. Served with rice.
- Red CurryCoconut milk curry with zucchini, bamboo shoots, bell pepper, Thai basil and yoru choice of protein. Served with rice.
- Chicken TeriyakiChicken slices stir-fried and topped with Teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds. Served with rice and salad.
- Beef TeriyakiBeef slices stir-fried and topped with Teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds. Served with rice and salad.Popular
- Salmon TeriyakiFried Salmon and topped with Teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds. Served with rice and salad. side of 1 piece crab ragoon and 1 piece of gyoza
- Tofu Teriyaki
- Calamari AppetizersOur secret recipe of calamari in a light tempura batter, served with sweet and sour sauce
- Kabocha Squash TempuraFresh Kabocha squash in a light tempura batter, served with sweet and sour sauce topped with peanut
- Green curry with mussels over rice noodlesFresh mussels cooked in green curry sauce with bell pepper and fresh basil leaves over rice noodles
- Real Crabmeat Fried RiceOur popular fried rice with real crab meat cooked with snow pea, carrot and light soy saucePopular
- Fish in Thai style sweet and sour sauceDeep fried Tilapia filet topped with homemade spicy sweet and sour sauce. Served with white rice
- YakisobaJapanese stir-fried noodle (with choice of meat ) with carrot, cabbage, bean sproust topped with green onion and sesame seed
- Red curry with Kabocha SquashKabocha squash with choices of meat in red curry sauce with bell pepper, basil, carrot and brocolli . Served with white rice
- Chaang Signature stir- fried noodlesAnother version of Bangkok street noodles. Rice noodles fried with egg, carrot, bean sprouts, and green onion, and a touch of garlic oil. Topped with peanutsPopular
- Bangkok FishDeep fried fish sauté in a rich flavor of Thai style sweet and sour sauce with onion, carrots,
bell pepper, pineapple and ginger. Side of rice
- Red curry with Roasted DuckA delicious Barbeque duck in red curry sauce with pineapple, bell peppers,
Thai basil leaves, and tomatoes. Side of rice
- Pa Ram ChickenAnother version of our peanut sauce entrée with chicken, broccoli, carrots, spinach and Chicken
Topped with our delicious peanut sauce and side of rice
- Thai Boat Noodle SoupA popular street food noodle soup with beef, meat ball and side of Chicharron.
Topped with thai basil leaves and bean sprouts
- Eggplant Delight (Stir fried Basil with Eggplant)Eggplant stir fried with onion, carrots, and Thai basil in light soy sauce and side of rice
- Udon in Coconut Milk SoupOur signature coconut milk soup ( Tom Kha soup) with Udon (Japanese Noodle) ,onion, mushroom, tomatoes topped with green onions
- Green curry with AvocadoAnother healthy version of our green curry with added good fat of Avocado. Side of rice.
- Udon stir fried with GingerA twist of Thai and Japanese. Udon noodle sautéed with fresh ginger, carrot, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms,
zucchini in light soy sauce
- Tonkutsu Curry Rice( Pork Cutlet)A Japanese style dish, deep fried pork panko over rice with potato ,onion, snow pea and carrots in a twist of rich and creamy Thai-Japanese style yellow curry sauce
- Ebi Curry Rice ( Breaded ShrimpsA Japanese style dish, deep fried breaded shrimps over rice with potato ,onion, snow pea and carrots in a twist of rich and creamy Thai-Japanese style yellow curry sauce
- Shrimp with three flavor sauceThai style shrimp tempura with our three flavor sauce and side of rice
- Fried Banana and ice cream of the day
- Sweet Rice and Thai CustardPopular
- Fried Cheese Cake with ice cream
- Ice cream with Churros
- Steamed RicePopular
- Brown Rice
- Sticky Rice
- Fried Rice
- Steamed Veggies
- Thai Iced TeaPopular
- Thai iced Coffee
- Brewed Iced Tea
- Hot Tea
- Thai Ginger Drink
- Coconut Juice
- SodaCoke product
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Chaang Thai delivery in Colorado Springs with Uber Eats?
Yes. Chaang Thai delivery is available on Uber Eats in Colorado Springs.
Is Chaang Thai delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Chaang Thai delivery is available to your location in Colorado Springs.
How do I order Chaang Thai delivery online in Colorado Springs?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Chaang Thai menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Chaang Thai online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Chaang Thai here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Chaang Thai order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Chaang Thai order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Chaang Thai delivery in Colorado Springs?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Chaang Thai order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.