Location and hours
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 3:30 PM||Menu|
|4:30 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 3:30 PM||Menu|
|4:31 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 3:30 PM||Menu|
|4:30 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
- Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango
- Pad See EwStir fried rice noodles, broccoli and egg with chef's sauce.
- Pork Jerky with Sticky RiceDeep Fried marinated pork strips (Sweet and Savory). Comes with Sticky Rice
- CombinationFried Shrimp (2), Fried wontons (5), and egg rolls (2)
- Fried TofuDeep fried tofu, served with sweet and sour sauce and ground peanut
- Vegetable Egg Rolls(5 pcs) Filled with shredded cabbage, celery, carrot, mushroom, and glass noodles, deep fried to a golden brown served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Fried Wonton(10 pc) Deep fried wonton, ground chicken served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Deep Fried Fish CakeDeep Fried Fish cake with red curry and Lime Leaves
- Tum Yum Shrimp
- Fishermans Soup
- Wonton SoupWonton filled with ground chicken in light broth topped with sliced chicken and shrimp.
- Silver Noodles SoupMild soup abounding with chicken, shrimp, vegetables and glass noodles.
- Tum Yum ChickenHot and sour chicken soup with chili paste, straw mushroom and a touch of lemongrass.
- Tum Kah ChickenSpicy coconut soup with chicken, straw mushrooms, cabbage, lemongrass, galangal and lime juice.
- Tum Kah Shrimp
- Tom Kah TalayHot and sour coconut soup shrimps, scallops, squid, mussels, cabbage, lemongrass and galangal.
- Papaya Salad
- Chicken Larb
- Beef SaladGrilled beef, scallion, and lettuce mixed with spicy lime sauce
- Silver Noodles SaladGlass noodles, ground chicken, shrimps, cashew nut and green onion with spicy lime sauce.
- Green SaladA Mixture of fresh Lettuce, Cucumber, tomatoes, and Carrot with oriental dressing
A La Carte
- Chicken Basil (Kra Pao)
- Pad Prik
- Prik King
- Eggplant SpicyStir fried eggplant, onion, bell peppers, mushroom, and thai basil.
- Sweet and SourBell peppers, onion, pineapple, cucumber and tomatoes with sweet and sour sauce.
- BroccoliStir fried broccoli and carrot with chef's sauce
- Chicken Cashew NutStir fried chicken or shrimp, water chestnuts, onion, mushroom, carrot and bell peppers
- Baby CornStir fried baby corn, onion, mushroom, and carrot with chef's sauce.
- GarlicStir fried garlic and white pepper with special sauce.
- Red SeaStir fried shrimps, scallops, calamari, mussels, bamboo sliced, onion, bell peppers, and chili paste with sweet basil.
- Orange ChickenDeep fried chincken, glazed with orange sauce
- Green Curry
- Panang CurryHot & spicy. Spicy Curry with coconut milk.
- Red CurryAll luncheons served with wonton soup and steamed rice. Hot & spicy. Red curry coconut milk, bamboo slice, bell peppers, and basil.
- Rad Na
- Spicy Noodles (Drunken Noodles)
- Kai Kua Noodle
- Pad See Ew
- Silver NoodleStir fried glass noodles, egg, and vegetables with chef's sauce.
- Chow MeinPan fried egg noodles with garden fresh vegetables in special sauce.
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Crab Fried Rice
- Fried RiceCooked with rice, onion, tomatoes and egg.
- Spicy Fried RiceHot & Spicy. Cooked with rice,onion, basil, bell peppers, bamboo, baby corn and mushroom.
- Combination Fried RiceShrimp, beef, chicken and pork stir fried with rice, tomatoes, onion and egg.
- Steam Rice
- Brown Rice
- Green SaladA mixture of fresh lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, and carrot with oriental dressing.
- Vegetable SoupA mixture of vegetable in our soup
- Tofu SoupSoft tofu, mushroom and mixed vegetables in mild soup
- Tum Yum VegetableMixed vegetable and tofu in thai hot and sour soup
- Tom Kah VegetableCoconut milk soup with tofu, cabbage, mushroom, carrot, lemongrass and galangal.
- Stir-fry Mixed VeggiesA fresh mixed vegetable stir fried with chef's sauce
- Veggie EggplantStir fried eggplant, tofu, carrot, mushroom, bell peppers, and basil with spicy sauce
- Veggie Pad PrikSauteed tofu, mushroom, onion, bamboo shoot, bell peppers and basil
- Vegetarian Yellow CurryTofu, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, baby corn, celery and potatoes in yellow curry.
- Vegetarian Green Curry or RedTofu, bamboo slices, broccoli, carrot, baby corn, celery, cabbage, bell peppers and basil in red or green curry.
- Vegetarian Pad ThaiA generous portion of chantaboon noodles, fresh vegetables, tofu, bean sprout, geen onion and ground peanut
- Vegetarian Spicy NoodlesStir fried rice noodles tofu, vegetables, bell peppers, and basil.
- Vegetarian Silver NoodlesStir fried glass noodles, tofu, onion, bean sprouts, celery, baby corn and carrot.
- Vegetarian Fried RiceStir fried rice with tofu, mixed vegetables, onion and tomatoes
- Vegetarian Spicy Fried RiceStir fried rice with tofu, mixed vegetables, onion and tomatoes
- Diet Coke
- Dr. Pepper
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Pot of Jasmine Tea
- Pot of Green Tea
- Regular Iced Tea
- BBQ Spareribs
- Crying Tiger
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Cha Thai delivery in Orange with Uber Eats?
Yes. Cha Thai delivery is available on Uber Eats in Orange.
Is Cha Thai delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Cha Thai delivery is available to your location in Orange.
How do I order Cha Thai delivery online in Orange?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Cha Thai menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Cha Thai online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Cha Thai here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Cha Thai order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Cha Thai order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Cha Thai delivery in Orange?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Cha Thai order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.