Location and hours
|Monday - Tuesday|
|7:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Thursday - Saturday|
|7:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
- Drink Menu
- AmericanoStrong espresso with water to spread out the flavor. Hot or iced.
- Drip CoffeeClassic and delicious.
- LatteCreamy and balanced. Hot or iced.
- Cold BrewCrisp and refreshing.
- Lotus Energy (24 oz)Let’s be honest. Red bull drinks aren't good for you or the environment. Lotus energy comes in bulk concentrate, saving us from having to store and dispose of hundreds of single-use cans. Please specify the base color lotus you'd like. We have pink, blue, Purple, and red. Please specify a few flavors you'd like as well, and we will do our best to create the perfect lotus for you.
- TeaFrom the former Gaiwan tea house. Hot or iced. We have over 50 different kinds of tea, please let us know what sort of tea you'd like and we'll be happy to select one that you'll love!
- SmoothieFun and sweet. Wonderful blended fruit-flavored smoothies are sure to make you smile.
- Chai LatteMade with MoCafe Spiced Chai powder. Need a pick-me-up? Add some espresso!
- Matcha LatteTraditional Japanese powdered green tea, loaded with antioxidants!
- London FogEarl Grey tea, with steamed cream.
- Breakfast BowlEggs, choice of meat, onions, spinach, and hash browns. Topped with cilantro and cheese. Served with a side of sour cream and house-made salsa. Served all day.
- Breakfast QuesadillaA mix of cheese, ham, eggs, and peppers with a side of salsa and sour cream. Served all day.
- Breakfast SandwichYour choice of croissant or bagel. Bacon, sausage, or ham with scrambled eggs and cheese. Served all day.
- Breakfast BurritoChoice of meat, hash browns, eggs, onions, and bell peppers. Topped with cilantro, cheese, and house-made salsa. Served all day.
- Mediterranean Breakfast WrapEggs, bacon, red onion, baby spinach, feta cheese, bacon, balsamic glaze, in a delicious, and convenient wrap. Served all day.
- Vegan Burrito Tortilla, black beans, vegan cheese, mushrooms, onions, bell pepper, hash browns, and avocado
- Lunch Mains
- Grilled Ham and CheddarHam with cheddar cheese, red onion, and peppercinis on white bread.
- BLTBacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and mayonnaise. Served on toasted white bread.
- The Dutch JakeToasted sourdough, turkey, onion, cucumbers, feta, sundried tomato garlic, and mayonnaise.
- William T ShermanToasted sourdough, ham, red onion, provolone cheese, sundried tomato garlic, and mayonnaise.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Calypsos Coffee delivery in Coeur D Alene with Uber Eats?
Yes. Calypsos Coffee delivery is available on Uber Eats in Coeur D Alene.
Is Calypsos Coffee delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Calypsos Coffee delivery is available to your location in Coeur D Alene.
How do I order Calypsos Coffee delivery online in Coeur D Alene?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Calypsos Coffee menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Calypsos Coffee online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Calypsos Coffee here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Calypsos Coffee order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Calypsos Coffee order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Calypsos Coffee delivery in Coeur D Alene?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Calypsos Coffee order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.