Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) Menu and Delivery in San Francisco
Location and hours
|Monday - Saturday|
|8:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
- IVIsabela V.4 weeks agoBest food
- RMRachael M.11 months agoFood is consistently great!!! So delicious. Care is shown packing the food, too.
Salgados (Savory Pastries)
- Pão de Queijo$4.50Gluten-free cheese roll, warm and chewy.93% (63)
- Rissoles$6.00Deep fried turnover pastry with a selection of 4 different fillings for you to choose.77% (22)
- Empada de Frango$6.00Baked dough filled with chicken, olives, heart of palms, and corn.100% (7)
- Kibe$6.00Meat dumplings, stuffed with beef or cheese.87% (8)
- Torta de Frango$7.00Slice of our buttery dough pie filled with chicken, corn, olives, and mozzarella cheese.92% (14)
- Empada de Carne Seca$6.00Baked dough filled with dried beef and Brazilian cream cheese.90% (11)
- Americano de Salsicha$6.00Baked bread dough filled with turkey sausage, cheese, and tomato.
- Esfirra de Carne$6.00Meat pie made with ground beef, tomato, and olives.90% (11)
- Empada Veggie$6.00Baked dough filled with broccoli, carrots, peas, and cream sauce.100% (6)
- Abraçadinho$6.00Baked bread dough filled with ham, cheese, and chicken.
- Esfirra de Frango$6.00Baked pastry filled with chicken, tomato, and olives.
- Original Açaí Bowl (16oz)$14.25Our signature açaí bowl. Blended with banana, strawberry, and homemade guarana. Topped with banana, strawberry, granola, blueberry, and goji berry.#1 most liked
- Original Açaí Cup (12oz)$12.00Our signature açaí cup. Blended with banana, strawberry, and homemade guarana. Topped with banana, strawberry, and granola.100% (11)
- Peanut Butter Açaí Bowl (16oz)$15.25Our signature peanut butter bowl. Açaí berry blended with peanut butter, banana, strawberry, and homemade guarana. Topped with banana, strawberry, granola, blueberry, goji berry, and condensed milk.100% (13)
- Açaí Smoothie (16 oz)$10.00Our signature açaí smoothie. Blended with whole milk, strawberry, banana, granola, and guarana syrup.66% (3)
Cheese Bread Sandwiches (Sanduíches de Pão de Queijo)
- Fried Egg, Avocado, and Bacon$8.75100% (36)
- Chicken, Bacon, and Brazilian Cream Cheese (Frango, Bacon & Catupiry)$9.0092% (27)
- Avocado, Fresh Mozzarella, and Tomato (Abacate, Mussarela Fresca & Tomate)$8.75100% (25)
- Dried Beef and Shredded Mozzarella (Carne Seca & Mussarela)$9.00100% (10)
- Brazilian Cream Cheese (Catupiry)$6.75100% (7)
Tapiocas (Brazilian Gluten-Free Crepes)
Tapiocas Doces (Gluten-free Sweet Crepes)
Pour Over Coffee
Frozen Cheese Breads
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) delivery in San Francisco with Uber Eats?
Yes. Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) delivery is available on Uber Eats in San Francisco.
Is Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) delivery is available to your location in San Francisco.
How do I order Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) delivery online in San Francisco?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) delivery in San Francisco?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Cafe de Casa (San Francisco) order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.