Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Fort Worth
Location and hours
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant
Picked for you
- (Frarej) Roasted lemon garlic chicken
- LabniA refreshing creamy yogurt dip sprinkled with extra virgin olive oil and a Lebanese original. Served with hot pita.
- Mousakka (V)Eggplant topped with tomatoes, garbanzo beans, seasoned with garlic, mint, and olive oil. Served with hot pita.
- SambousekHalf circle shaped turnover stuffed and fried with your choice of ground sirloin and pine nuts, feta cheese and spinach or combination (for $1 additional). Served with hot pita.
- Jalapeno Hummus Bil-LahimSpicy hummus dip. Topped with a sirloin chopped onion pine nuts concoction and served with hot pita.
- Falafel (V) (GF)Four deep fried mixture of seasoned ground chick peas and fava beans. Served with tahini sauce and hot pita.gluten free & vegan
- Sfiha Sampler4 hand-crafted mini-sized pies, each one filled with a different filling. 1 cheese, 1 meat, 1 spinach, and 1 za-tar. Served with hot pita.
- Feta and Olives PlateSheep's milk, Bulgarian feta cheese with tomatoes, cucumbers, and Kalamata olives. Served with hot pita.
- Dolmades (V)Five tender grape leaves stuffed with rice and herbs served with tzatziki. Served with hot pita.
- MezzaSampling of twelve different appetizers and dips. Served with hot pita.
Fresh Salads and Soups
- Addas Bil-Hamod Soup (V)The perfect vegetarian soup made with fresh chopped Swiss chard, potatoes, and lentils.
- Fattoush Salad (V)Tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onions tossed with fresh mint toasted pita lemon, garlic, and sumak dressing.
- Feta Greek SaladRomaine, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, feta cheese, and Kalamata olives in garlic/lemon dressing.
- Soup and Salad (V)Bowl of one-of-a-kind lentil soup served with Fattoush Salad.
- Salad Trio (V)A combination of three appetizers: hummus, baba ganoushe, and tabouli.
- Light CombinationChoice of protein served on rice with hummus and house salad.
- Vegetarian Combo Plate (V)Hummus, baba ghanoushe, falafel, and dolmades (stuffed grape leaves). Comes with one pita.
- Combination PlateGyros and chicken served with hummus, rice, and house salad. comes with one pita.
- Combo KabobKafta and chicken kabobs served with hummus, rice, and house salad. With Grecian (tzatziki) sauce. Comes with one pita.
- Moojjadra (V)Whole lentil beans cooked with brown rice to perfection. Served with homemade cabbage salad.
Pita Pockets and Wraps
- Falafel Wrap (V)Falafel, lettuce, and tomatoes assorted pickles rolled in our homemade pita topped with tahini.
- Veggie Pita Pocket (Vegetarian)Feta cheese stuffed in home made pita pocket. With fresh onions, tomatoes, and house cabbage slaw.
- Chicken Pita PocketChicken, tomato seasoned onions, and feta cheese. Topped with home made cabbage slaw and tzatziki.
- Kafta WrapKafta, seasoned ground sirloin link, charbroiled and rolled in pita with onions, tomatoes, and hummus.
- Gyros Pita PocketHalal lamb and beef blend gyros stuffed in home made pita pocket. With onions, tomatoes, and pickles.
- Baked Falafel Wrap (V)Baked not fried falafel with garden fresh herbs and veggies. Mint, cilantro, and tomatoes topped with tahini sauce.
- AblamaBaby yellow squash stuffed with ground sirloin. Topped with tomato sauce and served with our signature vermicelli rice and pita.
- Shaik Al MahsheEggplant topped with ground sirloin, pine nuts, and tomato sauce. Served with vermicelli rice and pita.
- MalfulCabbage leaves rolled with ground sirloin and rice topped with tomato, garlic, and mint sauce. Served with pita.
- SujukA generous portion of the Hedary's own hot beef sausage bathed in lemon juice. Served with fresh baked pita bread, fresh tomato and seasoned onions.
- Gyros PlatterGyros meat, fresh tomatoes, and seasoned onions. With tzatziki sauce and pita. Served with pita.
- Shawarma PlatterWith onions and tomatoes. Served with tahini sauce vermicelli rice and pita.
- KibbieGround sirloin mixed cracked wheat, onions, and fresh mint shaped into domes, stuffed with onions ground beef, and pine nuts. Served with pita.
- FrarejHalf chicken baked with potatoes, carrots, ripe tomatoes, then basted with lemon and garlic sauce. Served with pita.
- Mahshe Wark ArishGrape leaves rolled with ground sirloin, rice topped with garlic, and mint served with a side of yogurt and pita.
- Roasted Lamb ShankLamb shank that falls of the bone, roasted slowly with potatoes, and carrots to perfection. Served with our signature vermicelli rice and pita.
- Build Your Own PizzaBuild your own pizza with up to 3 toppings! Additional toppings extra.
- Manaquishe (Vegetarian)Traditional individual style crust topped with a blend of organic thyme sesame seeds, sumac, olive oil, fresh mint and fresh tomatoes
- Aramish (Vegetarian)Triangle-shaped pita topped with mozzarella cheese and drizzled with za-tar, diced tomatoes and scallions
- Ftayer (Vegetarian)Traditional calzone-style crust stuffed with Bulgarian sheep’s milk feta cheese and seasoned spinach.
- Lahm bil Ajein (Lebanese Pizza)This is a unique, traditional style individual pizza that contains no dairy or cheese. Made with our special blend of ground sirloin, tomatoes, onions and spices.Dairy Free
- Chicken PizzaHandmade dough, pizza sauce, Monterey jack cheese, oven roasted chicken, olive oil, garlic and oregano.
- Spicy Sausage PizzaHandmade dough, pizza sauce and Monterey jack cheese topped with homemade spicy beef sausage and drizzled with zatar (thyme) and olive oil.
- Veggie Pizza (Vegetarian)Spinach, mozzarella cheese,onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Greek PizzaMozzarella cheese, sheep’s milk feta, Kalamata olives, fresh tomatoes and gyros meat.
- Classic PepperoniHandmade dough, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Sfiha Sampler PizzaHand-crafted 4 bite-size crusts, each filled with a different filling. 1 cheese, 1 meat, 1spinach and 1 za-tar.
Steaks & Kabobs
- Shish TawukSkewered all white tender chicken breast with bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes charbroiled and served on vermicelli rice.
- Skewered Kafta KabobSeasoned ground sirloin with parsley and onions skewered and grilled. Served with vermicelli rice.
- Skewered Steak KabobSkewered tender beef tips and veggies charbroiled and served on a bed of vermicelli rice.
- The Meat CombinationThe ultimate combination plate: one kabob, one kafta, one spicy sujuk, one kibbie and one pork mqaniq.
- Skewered KabobgeyThe ultimate kabob grilled platter! Skewered chicken, beef, lamb, kabobs and kafta grilled to perfection and served on a bed of rice.
- Rib Eye SteakTender and juicy 12 oz. Black angus rib eye steak charbroiled served with skewered veggies and steak cut fries.
- Lamb ChopsLean and tender French cut lamb chops charbroiled. Served with skewered veggies and steak cut fries.
- Rose Water Rice PuddingHomemade rice pudding infused with rose water.
- BaklavaLayered filo pastry, gee walnuts and pistachios topped with rose water syrup.
- CheesecakeFlavors rotate, please call 817-625-9667 for available flavors.
- Znood El-SitFilo pastry filled with sweet cheese and ricotta cheese, drizzled with rose water syrup.
- Coca-Cola®Coca-Cola Soda
- Iced Tea
- Soft Drink
- Tamer HindyA refreshing drink from Dates and Rose water sweetend just engh to make it delicious
- Fresh Squeezed LemonadeLemonade made from an old family recipe made from fresh squeezed lemons.
- Pita Bread
- Tahini Sauce (V)
- Garlic Sauce
- Yogurt Side
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Pickled Turnips Side
- Pita Chips
- Bowl Rice
- Kalamata Olives Side
- Laban Bowl
- Steak Fries
- Cheese PizzaMozzarella cheese and tomato sauce.
- Chicken on a StickTender chicken breast grilled served with fries.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant delivery in Fort Worth with Uber Eats?
Yes. Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Fort Worth.
Is Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Fort Worth.
How do I order Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant delivery online in Fort Worth?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant delivery in Fort Worth?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Byblos Mediterranean Lebanese Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.