Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) Menu and Delivery in Seattle
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 8:00 PM||FOOD|
|11:00 AM - 8:00 PM||DRINKS|
|Monday - Saturday|
|10:00 AM - 8:00 PM||FOOD|
|10:00 AM - 8:00 PM||DRINKS|
Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne)
Brunch at Bounty
- Forager Scramble$16.00
- Seasonal Veggie Hash$16.00
- Good Morning Avocado Sandwich$12.00
- Hunter's Scramble$18.00
- Good Morning Salmon$14.00
- Good Morning Ham Sandwich$12.00
- Bounty Granola Bowl$12.00
- Bob’s Steel Cut Oats$12.00
- Gluten Free Griddle Cakes$14.00Our secret family recipe made with Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free pancake flour blend, seasonal preserve, Grade A maple syrup, whipped maple butter, and a dusting of powdered sugar. Stack of four griddle cakes.(Contains dairy, GF)
Great Bowls of Goodness
- Cha Cha Chicken Bowl$17.00Mary’s Organic chicken breast prepared in Latin-style sofrito, atop brown rice, red beans, and a cabbage & spinach slaw dressed in cilantro lime vinaigrette, and topped with radish, pineapple jalapeño salsa, lime, and avocado.(GF, DF)*Sofrito seasoning has cooked red onion that cannot be omitted. Raw red onion can be removed if you omit the salsa.
- Braised Beef Bowl$20.00St. Helen’s braised beef, medley of grilled baby bok choy, shiitake mushrooms & green onions, all top brown rice and seasonal greens mix of arugula, spinach, and radicchio dressed in honey chili vinaigrette and topped with toasted sesame seeds and scallions(DF, sauce contains: SOY, SESAME)*Mushrooms/bok choy/green onion are prepared and cooked together - thus cannot be omitted separately.
- Marrakech Market Bowl$17.00Ras el hanout and harissa-seasoned medley of cous cous, dried currants & apricots, chickpeas, sweet potatoes, and carrots, atop a mix of kale, arugula, and mint dressed in preserved lemon vinaigrette , and topped with almonds and cilantro.(VE, DF, contains NUTS, WHEAT)*Ras el hanout and harissa-seasoned medley of cous cous, dried currants & apricots, chickpeas, sweet potatoes, and carrots is prepared and cooked together - thus cannot be omitted separately.
- Havana Libre Bowl$17.00Adobo-seasoned sweet potato and grilled red onion prepared in Latin-style sofrito, atop brown rice, red beans, and a spinach and arugula mix dressed in citrus cashew cream and topped with cilantro and smashed avocado(GF, VE, DF, dressing contains NUTS**)*Sofrito seasoning has cooked red onion that cannot be omitted.
- Avocado Toast$12.00Smashed avocado, soft poached egg, decadent olive oil drizzle, sea salt, pepper, paprika, served on top ofSea Wolf sourdough bread
Sandwiches and Tacos
- Tacos$14.00Your choice of chicken, sweet potato, steak ($2 extra), OR Eva’s Wild Salmon ($2 extra)Avocado, cabbage slaw, pineapple salsa, radish, cilantro, lime cilantro vinaigrette & citrus cashew sauce with our housemade sofrito. (sauce contains: NUTS)Served on flour or corn tortillas.*Each order contains two tacos. No mix and match.
- Bounty Cheesesteak$16.00Our interpretation of a favorite. Marinated & grilled flank steak served on a ciabatta roll with caramelized medley of yellow onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Topped with mixed greens, melted Beecher's cheddar, and house-made basil aioli. Served with a side of Chef's pickles.*medley of yellow onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms pre-mixed and can't be separated
- Thai Peanut Salad$13.00An internationally inspired salad with a new crunch in each bite.Red/green/savoy cabbage and green leaf lettuce mix, cilantro, basil, mint, carrots, bell pepper, green onion, cucumber, with a spicy garlic peanut vinaigrette and crushed peanuts.(GF, VE, DF, dressing contains NUTS, SOY)
- Spicy Southern Not-Fried Chicken Salad$16.00Our version of a hearty, healthy, hometown barbecue as a salad.Green leaf lettuce, kale, radicchio, and green cabbage mix, Mary’s Organic chicken breast, red onion, carrots, celery, seasonal veggies, with a spicy herb dressing, spicy maple-roasted pecans and parsley.(DF, GF, dressing contains NUTS**)
- Flagship Kale$13.00The Bounty Kitchen rendition of the classic Caesar.Kale and spinach mix, Beecher’s Flagship cheese crumbles, with Parmesan garlic dressing and Parmesan croutons.(Contains DAIRY, WHEAT, Dressing contains RAW EGG)
- Detox Salad$13.00A bright, sweet, cleansing medley of garden favorites.Green leaf lettuce, kale, radicchio, and green cabbage mix, basil, beets, cucumber, with a maple-cayenne-lemon vinaigrette, almonds, dried cherries and blueberries, and hemp seeds.(GF, VE, DF, contains NUTS)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) delivery in Seattle with Uber Eats?
Yes. Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) delivery is available on Uber Eats in Seattle.
Is Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) delivery is available to your location in Seattle.
How do I order Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) delivery online in Seattle?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) delivery in Seattle?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Bounty Kitchen (Queen Anne) order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.