Location and hours
452 Daniel Webster Hwy, Merrimack, NH 03054
|12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Samosa$5.00Dumplings filled with papaya, chili, and turnips. Served with mango-strawberry chutney on the side.
- Pakora$5.00Tvp, ginger, turnips mixed in gram flour, and fried. Served with mango-strawberry chutney on the side.
- Dosa$5.00Urad dal and black rice mashed together to make a spicy bread. Served with mango-candlenut yogurt coating inside.
- Dhokla$5.00Semolina-gram and candlenut yogurt batter formed into tiny squares. Spiced with eno fruit, lemon, curry leaves, chili, and peanut butter.
- Soya Kabab$5.00Batter of soya, papaya, ginger, and turnips grilled on a stick. Then coated with mango-strawberry chutney.
- Dahi Vada$5.00Urad dal fried and left in water to soak. Dipped in candlenut yogurt. Then topped with a drizzled in mixture of hot mango chutney and green herb chutney.
- Kala Chana Chaat$5.00Black chickpeas marinated in mango puree. Spiced with chili. Topped with papaya.
- Sakkarai Pongal$10.00Multi colored moong dal spiced with sweet jaggery and spicy chili. Topped with raisins, papaya, and peanuts. Served with black rice.
- Aamras$10.00Mango, candlenut yogurt puree spiced with ginger, dates, and masala. Served with black rice.
- Patrode$10.00Layered colocasia leaves stuffed with black rice, papaya, and candlenut yogurt. Spiced with black and ginger jerra rice.
- Pasanda$10.00Tvp strips marinated in a candlenut yogurt spiced with garlic, chili, and cardamom. Topped with almonds and fresh mango. Served with black rice.
- Malai Kofta$10.00Sweet potato balls filled with raisins, garam masala, and cashews. Marinated in a tomato-cinnamon-mango puree. Served with black rice.
- Upma$10.00Dry roasted semolina spiced with mustard, cumin, and green chilies. Topped with peanuts. Served with mango-strawberry chutney.
- Murgh Ajmeri$10.00Jackfruit marinated in candlenut yogurt and papaya. Spiced with mace, ginger, mustard, and garam masala. Then topped with lemon slices. Served with black rice.